Author Topic: ANOTHER GEN PHARMA WARNING!  (Read 2419 times)

whitewidow

ANOTHER GEN PHARMA WARNING!
« on: September 27, 2007, 11:00:46 PM »
COPS ARE NOW ANSWERING HIS EMAILS. I GOT A RESPONSE FROM HIM TO SEND TO A DIFFRENT ADDY IN NY. AP SITUATION ALL OVER GAIN!!! I HAVE THE ADDY I WILL POST IT. DEF STAY AWAY .. GEN PHARMA IS 110% RIP!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: ANOTHER GEN PHARMA WARNING!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 04:22:28 AM »
Thanks for the info. Please post anymore to help others here.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 08:49:31 AM »
Come on white...post some more info.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 03:19:04 PM »
Come on white...post some more info.

well a few days ago I get an email from chris's email.a reply to a email I sent about 10 days ago. I already knew of the bust and suicide so I was excited to read this knowing it was either his wife deborah or NY LE. well it was NY LE. it said bro due to all the heat I had to change things around. then it said send here for now on and they gave me some addres in NY,NY.
I wrote down the addy then deleted the email. not sure where the addy is I have it wrriten down here somewhere does not matter its a police station or somewhere the police get mail.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2007, 05:56:27 PM »
well a few days ago I get an email from chris's email.a reply to a email I sent about 10 days ago. I already knew of the bust and suicide so I was excited to read this knowing it was either his wife deborah or NY LE. well it was NY LE. it said bro due to all the heat I had to change things around. then it said send here for now on and they gave me some addres in NY,NY.
I wrote down the addy then deleted the email. not sure where the addy is I have it wrriten down here somewhere does not matter its a police station or somewhere the police get mail.

Do you think Chris kept the names and addresses of people who he sent gear to? Or if he kept old emails?

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2007, 08:21:29 PM »

Do you think Chris kept the names and addresses of people who he sent gear to? Or if he kept old emails?

even if chris deleted his emails, the DEA stil has the technology to extract that shit from the harddrive..... botton line is: if you purchasing mass quantities from him, better clean house and if you are like me and bout little bitty personal shit, you dont have shit to worry about. One article I read said that :Chris lance ran a drug empire that was moving millions of packages." I was worried about it too until I put it into perspective. And believe me, I had an order sitting at his house with my name and address written on it. he emailed me back on Sept 11 with a tracking number for the order I'd made, which means he had already addressed the box... I bout flipped out when my package never came and then I learned he was a top victim in "Operation taxpayer ripoff Raw Deal" 

rest in peace brother.... God be with you
ah yeah Im a voodo child

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 12:29:33 AM »

even if chris deleted his emails, the DEA stil has the technology to extract that shit from the harddrive..... botton line is: if you purchasing mass quantities from him, better clean house and if you are like me and bout little bitty personal shit, you dont have shit to worry about. One article I read said that :Chris lance ran a drug empire that was moving millions of packages." I was worried about it too until I put it into perspective. And believe me, I had an order sitting at his house with my name and address written on it. he emailed me back on Sept 11 with a tracking number for the order I'd made, which means he had already addressed the box... I bout flipped out when my package never came and then I learned he was a top victim in "Operation taxpayer ripoff Raw Deal" 

Yes chris(gen pharma) was the biggest ugl in long island siug(strong island UG) being a close 2nd.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2007, 10:54:30 PM »
Yes chris(gen pharma) was the biggest ugl in long island siug(strong island UG) being a close 2nd.

I wish I knew why Chris felt he had to end it all........

Perhaps he was a perfectionist and getting popped just wouldn't vibe with his ego.

Only his wife really knows.

I wish I knew.   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2007, 06:39:39 PM »
I wish I knew why Chris felt he had to end it all........

Perhaps he was a perfectionist and getting popped just wouldn't vibe with his ego.

Only his wife really knows.

I wish I knew.   :-X

DIV

God bless Chris and his family. With utmost respect to them, I say that Chris had been having problem with pain pills and some other life issues for sometime.... i know that he was not rationalizing, he was sick from the drugs...
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2007, 04:35:27 AM »
God bless Chris and his family. With utmost respect to them, I say that Chris had been having problem with pain pills and some other life issues for sometime.... i know that he was not rationalizing, he was sick from the drugs...

Seems the pain pills are the down fall of many a man or woman.

"I've seen the needle
and the damage done
A little part of it in everyone
But every junkie's
like a settin' sun."

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2007, 09:27:09 AM »

You are correct.

i didn't want to say it before but he did have some addictions.

R.I.P.

8)

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2007, 11:30:46 AM »
havn't been on the board in a while, but damm this is sad news to come too.
f'n no way, my best wishs are sent to the fameily.

i don't know what to say. everyone take care of yourselfs and each others.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2007, 12:04:45 PM »
why was my post deleted in here? it was not disrespectful in any form?

way to keep the hardcore board safe i guess ::)