Author Topic: When was the last time a defeated Mr Olympia came back to claim the crown!!!!!  (Read 1974 times)

Alex23

Frank Zane lost in 1980 (3rd) and tried again in 1982 and got his ass handed to him by the Dickerson.....
Before that Oliva lost in 1970 but didn't compete until 1972 in which he got owned badly by the Austrian Aryan boy.

I think this is a premiere. Pretty exciting. Ronnie deserves to win for legacy's sake and Maytag boy knows it.

Wish I could be there. Ironically I had VIP pass for the fridge's party tomorow night....

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Frank Zane lost in 1980 (3rd) and tried again in 1982 and got his ass handed to him by the Dickerson.....
Before that Oliva lost in 1970 but didn't compete until 1972 in which he got owned badly by the Austrian Aryan boy.

I think this is a premiere. Pretty exciting. Ronnie deserves to win for legacy's sake and Maytag boy knows it.

Wish I could be there. Ironically I had VIP pass for the fridge's party tomorow night....

Screw that! the best built man on the stage deserves to win.. I'm sick of this gift bullshit where guys can come off just because they're a big name.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
I was totally excited about the prospect of having a freaky Mr Olympia again until our internet got capped for excessive usage :)

Text commentary sucks!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I totally think the Myth won that 72 O.

Alex23

Screw that! the best built man on the stage deserves to win.. I'm sick of this gift bullshit where guys can come off just because they're a big name.

Calm down pimple back.

Ronnie allways deserved it. He got robbed 4 times last year and "didn't complain"   :-*

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

Fridge, meet Fridge ;D

Alex23

Fridge, meet Fridge ;D

Good memories... I remember opening the crisper and there it was, a signed picture just for me.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Calm down pimple back.

Ronnie allways deserved it. He got robbed 4 times last year and "didn't complain"   :-*

Sure sure fatboy.. ronnie maybe deserved it twice..  there's a lot of way better more complete bb'ers than ronnie. Didn't complain? what was that about 'a white man's opinion' ??

Alex23

Sure sure fatboy.. ronnie maybe deserved it twice..  there's a lot of way better more complete bb'ers than ronnie. Didn't complain? what was that about 'a white man's opinion' ??

He made a comment, not a complaint.

Don't pin and post juice boy.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
Oliva lost in 1970 but didn't compete until 1972 in which he got owned badly by the Austrian Aryan boy.

I wouldn't say 'badly'.  ::)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
It's gonna be awesome when Larry Scott wins the Olympia again.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
haha   keep in mind it's a show not a sport

littleguns

• Getbig V
Lenda Murray baby!  ;)

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
Re: When was the last time a defeated Mr Olympia came back to claim the crown!!!
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2007, 07:35:22 AM »
franco?

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Lenda Murray baby!  ;)

Mr. Olympia not Ms.  ???

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
the last time would have been 1983 Mr. O. Samir Bannout coming onstage in 1984 only to lose to Lee Haney
Flower Boy Ran Away

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
It has never happened. Franco only competed in the 81 Olympia after winning in 76. He didn't loose in 77-80 because he was invalided out after his WSM accident.
Master of the Masters.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
It has never happened. Franco only competed in the 81 Olympia after winning in 76. He didn't loose in 77-80 because he was invalided out after his WSM accident.

Alex already knew this...