Author Topic: MY PICK TO WIN THE MR. GETBIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4371 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: MY PICK TO WIN THE MR. GETBIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2007, 01:32:45 PM »
at the same time, yes. but if you lose fat and maintain muscle in the morning, and then gain muscle all day, and start the fat loss/muscle maintanence process again once you go to sleep....then over a period of time you CAN build muscle and lose fat. not on the hourly basis, but yes, it can be done on a weekly or monthly basis.
in the same day? lol

i would say its very hard to do even impossible over 3 months. considering it takes over about 3 months for most to diet down to a low bf.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2007, 01:33:22 PM »
for no reason he comes outs and attacks ME? im definitely going to let him have it.

hahahah
L

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2007, 01:34:15 PM »
"imploded" huh?

mos, is that your way of dealing with the truth i have just shined a light on for you?

i only tell you what the realities are in your own life.

i think what we are seeing here is the psychological theory of SELECTIVE DISSASOCIATION.

what mos is doing here is disregarding wht i am saying as something that its not, a meltdown, insteadof realizing what it is, the truth, because his brai is simply to fragile to deal with the realities inhis life. his brain is concious to the facts, and know that he will slide into depression....knows that he will schoose "flight", not "fight" when faced with these truths...the mind is protecting itself by simply ignoring what it sees as the truth. it knows its better off not accepting the reality, because it knows its own weakness; that it would not be up to the challenge of dieting and cardio....knows that it owuld prefer to stay lazy.

as they say "ignorance is bliss"

mos reaction is a testament to the fact that all of our minds understand this saying, understand it to be true, and use it on ourselves.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2007, 01:34:28 PM »
Many ppl think that and many ppl think it is possible...
Do you mean that you will make absolutely ZERO improvement while training hard, eating sufficient carb and protein while being in a caloric deficit?

you train and breakdown the muscle, it will rebuild itself. your carbs and protein (altough in moderate amounts) will go somewhere right?
it was a typo. i ment its impossible over a time of 3 months

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2007, 01:35:52 PM »
Candidate and Daddywaddy seem to have the same 'professor'...who else from that class is in the Mr. Getbig ?
L

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2007, 01:38:38 PM »
"imploded" huh?

mos, is that your way of dealing with the truth i have just shined a light on for you?

i think what we are seeing here is the psychological theory of SELECTIVE DISSASOCIATION.

what mos is doing here is disregarding wht i am saying as something that its not, a meltdown, insteadof realizing what it is, the truth, because his brai is simply to fragile to deal with the realities inhis life. his brain is concious to the facts, and know that he will slide into depression....knows that he will schoose "flight", not "fight" when faced with these truths...the mind is protecting itself by simply ignoring what it sees as the truth. it knows its better off not accepting the reality, because it knows its own weakness; that it would not be up to the challenge of dieting and cardio....knows that it owuld prefer to stay lazy.

mos reaction is a testament to the fact that all of our minds understand this saying, understand it to be true, and use it on ourselves.

epic 35 words misspelled meltdown.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2007, 01:39:52 PM »
it was a typo. i ment its impossible over a time of 3 months
wrong.

fat loss all has to do with our sources of energy. the ONLY way to burn fat is to get your body into a place where it requires glucose(either in the form of digested fats or digested carbohydrates), and there are none present. so it uses body fat as its source of energy. as long as you get your body to do this, you will lose fat.
every time you workout, you are tearing the muscle you contract during your workout. these tears, when repaired with ddigested protein, will create a larger muscle.
as long as you are getting adequate protein intake, are workin out consistantly, get your body to use fat as a fuel even as little as once per day (morning cardio on a empty stomach!!), and dont over consume any nutrients that can be and will be stored as fat during the day....then your body fat will be steadily going down (as a result of no fat storage occuring, and fat burning occuring at least once a day), and your muscle mass will increase as a result of tearing the muscle and repairing it with protein.

its very simple.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2007, 01:40:10 PM »
BOOM. yes.

dave..i could get more phone numbers in ten minutes inside of a wal mart than you could spending all weekend every weekend at a night club for a month.

Dude, anybody going to Walmart cruising for chicks has to have some weak ass game. And nobody would ever admit to going there to get numbers. Walmart is not know for having exceptionally attractive women hanging out there... (the employees included)

Your 20 yr old girl is proud of you? She must be one of those ghetto chicks, that tell her friends..."I got a White Man....and he pays for everything."  And they say, "that's right, gurl, uh, huh"

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2007, 01:40:36 PM »
epic 35 words misspelled meltdown.
Hahah looks like someone is taking notes from thier Psych 101 class hahahah .. Hey everyone ...its Dr. Phil!!!
L

Shraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2007, 01:43:53 PM »
I feel so outta the loop with all the gurus on getbig  :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2007, 01:45:50 PM »
Hhahahahahah Mr Getbig is filled with nothing but losers this year.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2007, 01:45:59 PM »
"imploded" huh?

AAHAHAHAAH!!!!  Absolutely precious!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2007, 01:47:07 PM »
and 2000 bucks which makes last years contest seem worthless.....  don't worry TA ...i will not dissappoint.
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2007, 01:48:10 PM »
hahahahahaaaaa, epic 8 dollar Great Clips Val Kilmer in Top Gun special haircut, black man's nose, brutal acne and 7 dollar K Mart polo shirt showcasing the acne scarred 13 inch arms.
LMFAO!!!!!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2007, 01:48:43 PM »
Dude, anybody going to Walmart cruising for chicks has to have some weak ass game. And nobody would ever admit to going there to get numbers. Walmart is not know for having exceptionally attractive women hanging out there... (the employees included)

Your 20 yr old girl is proud of you? She must be one of those ghetto chicks, that tell her friends..."I got a White Man....and he pays for everything."  And they say, "that's right, gurl, uh, huh"

yeah too bad she comes from a rich family, normally pays for ME(which i feel shitty about), and is a senior in college, studying abroad right now in europe.

psych 101...bitch please; i could teach that class.

loser, huh adonis? your in your mid-20's......what the fuck have you ever accomplished?

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2007, 01:51:03 PM »
BigNationRadio.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2007, 01:51:33 PM »
yeah too bad she comes from a rich family, normally pays for ME(which i feel shitty about), and is a senior in college, studying abroad right now in europe.

loser, huh adonis? your in your mid-20's......what the fuck have you ever accomplished?

hahahahha, Adonis destroys you Captain skinny/fat. ;D

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2007, 01:56:36 PM »

I was thinking the same thing ;D

There are worse people to be compared to, candidate.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2007, 01:58:35 PM »

Of course you're girlfriend is "studying in Europe" AHAHAAHHAHAH!!!!!  Bullshit.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2007, 02:01:49 PM »

Dude, stop with the self ownage... she pays for you, don't you understand the tenets... A man pays, and you say she is proud of you? No woman from a "rich family' is going to be proud of the man she has to pay for, yet alone show to her friends. If she is 20, and a senior, and studying abroad (which means fucking abroad) in Europe. That is no biggie, and not impressive. Do you know how many students study abroad in Europe. Tons. Especially in London, Paris and the South of France.

And you never said how attractive she was. Let me guess, she is  hot as hell ::).

The fact that you stated that she was black, was showing your insecurity, because you were trying to say you are cool now...you ain't used to getting attention. It doesn't matter what your girl is...What matters is how you view yourself, not thru your girl's friends eyes.

If you just said, "yeah my girl likes my improvements, and going to get better", which I think you will at 18 yrs old and you look like Matt Damon...

When you went the way you went, Sqaudfather, JJ and others will reem you a new asshole...You should know that by now...

Shraded

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2007, 02:02:06 PM »

Your 20 yr old girl is proud of you? She must be one of those ghetto chicks, that tell her friends..."I got a White Man....and he pays for everything."  And they say, "that's right, gurl, uh, huh"

HAHA! ROTFLMFAO!  ;D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2007, 03:19:30 PM »
And you never said how attractive she was. Let me guess, she is  hot as hell ::).

Actually Parker, believe it or not....she pretty much is. Beautiful features, face and hair etc. Serious....

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2007, 03:23:23 PM »

Yet you're too scared to enter :-\

On a side note, SF is on a roll...lol.
w

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2007, 03:32:29 PM »
Actually Parker, believe it or not....she pretty much is. Beautiful features, face and hair etc. Serious....

Then, I take it from you then... or could be just a friend. But he should have not included her in it. One doesn't include  one's girl in it to impress upon others how good you are. Or that she is black, it makes no difference, plus t reeks of insecurity, and fishy. Why would her friends be jealous of her for having a 18 yr old boyfriend who was a fat fizzle for most of his life? And she's about to graduate? And he doesn't pay for shit? Any attractive 20 yr old woman worth her salt is gonna ditch that guy.

And if she is attractive and in Europe...some Euro dude is using her back as a bed-spring tester. You know how those Euro and Caribbean men are....

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2007, 03:37:41 PM »
Then, I take it from you then... or could be just a friend.

Not a friend, don't know them from a hole in the wall....just I actually do think his girlfriend is pretty. I don't want to subject the poor girl to flaming, so I'll pm you a link to her pic and you can see what I mean.....