Author Topic: Proper Mixing Procedure  (Read 1125 times)

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
Proper Mixing Procedure
« on: September 28, 2007, 02:18:03 PM »

I have been having an issue with my powder whey protein lately. I don't have a blender so I mix by hand and large portion of the powder form large globs and will not mix. I have tried using hot water but I still have a lot of unmixed powder. What am I doing wrong? Should I just get a blender?

Thanks

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
Re: Proper Mixing Procedure
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 02:24:32 PM »
its comin today

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 03:07:08 PM »
Get a blender... why the hell would you try to mix it by hand !?
I know some of the newer proteins are super micronized so they mix and dissolve easy but geez..

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 03:11:23 PM »
I have been having an issue with my powder whey protein lately. I don't have a blender so I mix by hand and large portion of the powder form large globs and will not mix. I have tried using hot water but I still have a lot of unmixed powder. What am I doing wrong? Should I just get a blender?

Thanks
Just be a man and scoop the powder directly into your mouth. That's fucking hardcore!
BigNationRadio.com

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2007, 04:23:07 PM »
Just be a man and scoop the powder directly into your mouth. That's fucking hardcore!

Did that for a while when i couldnt find any shaker cups..turned out they were under the sofa :P

As for Blue devil, im sorry i dont mean to flame, BUT HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU!?!?! Do you REALLY need to go onto an INTERNET FORUM to ask how to mix powder and water together!?? Im not giving you an answer cuz its a stupid fucking question. Oh and i DO have an answer, you're just not getting it.

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2007, 04:52:29 PM »
Did that for a while when i couldnt find any shaker cups..turned out they were under the sofa :P

As for Blue devil, im sorry i dont mean to flame, BUT HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU!?!?! Do you REALLY need to go onto an INTERNET FORUM to ask how to mix powder and water together!?? Im not giving you an answer cuz its a stupid fucking question. Oh and i DO have an answer, you're just not getting it.

I'm not stupid dude  :D

I'm just really new to this stuff so I thought I would just ask here

pinchharmonic

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2007, 04:55:41 PM »

Thanks

You have a casein mixture right? Casein clumps pretty badly, so what I do is add some regular quality whey into it (cuz it has soy lechitiin to help mixability) and then mix both powders and add water. That will make casein powder mixable

Otherwise, always add the water first, then add the powder. That helps a lot too.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2007, 05:00:01 PM »
blender's are for chumps

get a shaker cup

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2007, 05:18:41 PM »
Buy better protein powder.......I use shaker all time at work.....