Author Topic: Why Cutler wins again....  (Read 1930 times)

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
Why Cutler wins again....
« on: September 28, 2007, 08:54:45 PM »
It's really close between him, Wolfe and Victor....really close.  Coleman will finish 5th or 6th (Jackson is in 4th).

Cutler wins because:

1.  Martinez is a convicted felon.  Although this would fit in just fine in the bodybuilding world if everyone wanted to be real about things, reality says this would be terrible for the I.F.B.B. from a marketing standpoint.

2.  Wolfe hasn't "paid his dues" as the stupid saying goes.  I think the best guy on that night should win and I think Wolfe's physique simply looks better than Cutler's (he's not blocky and has the narrow waist).

I think Wolfe or Martinez should actually win the whole thing with Jay in 3rd but Cutler will win for stated reasons. 

I think Wolfe wins the whole things next year.  He's got everything except calves and his physique just flows better than the other 2.  He's what a bodybuilder should look like in 2007.  Not a midget and not a refridgerator.

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
Re: Why Cutler wins again....
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 08:59:02 PM »
Also remember that Martinez is a MD guy.  A MD guy is not going to win Mr. Olympia as long as Weider is still alive.

Martinez is also not a Muscltech guy and they paid a lot of money to sponsor this thing.

Victor should win but he's got a lot of things going against him.

I agree, Dennis Wolf will be Mr. Olympia next year and he'll keep the title as long as he wants.

He's only 28 years old.  He's exactly what Mr. Olympia should look like.

affy

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 09:03:53 PM »
all these factors didn't stop victor from winning the arnold

he should at the very least get second

Audioslave

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 09:18:24 PM »
Wolf should win easy.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2007, 09:20:35 PM »
Jay is much bigger than Martinez; stop acting like he's getting screwed.

I haven't seen the new pics of Vic, but I doubt he suddenly gained more muscle than Jay.

Jay is the biggest while still maintaining some sense of proportion.
TEAM REPTILIAN

The Coach

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2007, 09:22:06 PM »
It's really close between him, Wolfe and Victor....really close.  Coleman will finish 5th or 6th (Jackson is in 4th).

Cutler wins because:

1.  Martinez is a convicted felon.  Although this would fit in just fine in the bodybuilding world if everyone wanted to be real about things, reality says this would be terrible for the I.F.B.B. from a marketing standpoint.

2.  Wolfe hasn't "paid his dues" as the stupid saying goes.  I think the best guy on that night should win and I think Wolfe's physique simply looks better than Cutler's (he's not blocky and has the narrow waist).

I think Wolfe or Martinez should actually win the whole thing with Jay in 3rd but Cutler will win for stated reasons. 

I think Wolfe wins the whole things next year.  He's got everything except calves and his physique just flows better than the other 2.  He's what a bodybuilder should look like in 2007.  Not a midget and not a refridgerator.

Well at least it wasn't because of his conditioning!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2007, 09:25:21 PM »
Cutler wins because of his calves and fuller back which includes hams. All the rest are second.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2007, 09:28:40 PM »
Cutler is huge with very few flaws.

His only flaws are a wide waist and lack of vascularity.
The latter doesn't seem to be an important factor.

His waist isn't that wide when you consider how broad his shoulders and lats are.
Cutler takes it hands down.

If he twisted and didn't hold his hands so high when pulling an ab-thigh pose he would hide his waste;
even so, it's not terrible. He's pulling a vaccum in some shots for chrisakes; incredible for a man that massive.

Having said that, everyone looks like shit this year. Worst Olympia ever!
TEAM REPTILIAN

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2007, 09:30:40 PM »
2.  Wolfe hasn't "paid his dues"

I keep hearing this. Who is this dues collector, and what on earth is he doing with all the loot?

The Coach

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2007, 09:33:08 PM »
Cutler is huge with very few flaws.

Again with the huge thing!!

There are alot of guys up there with few flaws but better conditioning than Jay.....why are they placing lower??

BTW, I know the answer, but I'll let you figure it out!

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2007, 09:36:15 PM »
Who? Vic Martinez? He looks CONSIDERABLY smaller AND he has terrible conditioning this year.

Markus is huge, but he has the ugliest physique in history.

There's nobody up there that can hang with Jay.
TEAM REPTILIAN

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2007, 09:50:42 PM »
Who? Vic Martinez? He looks CONSIDERABLY smaller AND he has terrible conditioning this year.

There's nobody up there that can hang with Jay.

I see you've traded in your Xanax for crack

Vic is head and shoulders better than Jay

Wolf deserves to win

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2007, 09:52:15 PM »
Wolf deserves to win

The Ugly agrees with The Beef.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2007, 09:58:34 PM »
I see you've traded in your Xanax for crack

Vic is head and shoulders better than Jay

Wolf deserves to win

You've convinced me with your profoundly logical argument!
TEAM REPTILIAN

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2007, 09:59:52 PM »
Ronnie and others haven't had to build their calves up. Bring back the standard when Dorian was king--before his injuries. No Mr Olympia should have substandard bodyparts which includes calves. Goodbye Dennis and Dexter and Victor. Did I leave anyone out? Oh, yes, Ronnie.

Jay is clearly superior all over. Ronnie should be picking up his pension gift today. Maybe he should inform muscleheads that all the really heavy training isn't safe. Deadlifts shouldn't be done by bodybuilders.

Anyway, congratulations to Jay Cutler. Best from the back and with decent, cut calves.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2007, 10:03:34 PM »
Ronnie and others haven't had to build their calves up. Bring back the standard when Dorian was king--before his injuries. No Mr Olympia should have substandard bodyparts which includes calves. Goodbye Dennis and Dexter and Victor. Did I leave anyone out? Oh, yes, Ronnie.

Jay is clearly superior all over. Ronnie should be picking up his pension gift today. Maybe he should inform muscleheads that all the really heavy training isn't safe. Deadlifts shouldn't be done by bodybuilders.

Anyway, congratulations to Jay Cutler. Best from the back and with decent, cut calves.

Senility's setting in . . .

Ronnie looks better then Jay and Ronnie is not the best on stage.

The Beef

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2007, 10:27:09 PM »

Good post.
TEAM REPTILIAN