Author Topic: WHEN WILL RONNIE TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED?  (Read 4031 times)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
WHEN WILL RONNIE TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED?
« on: September 28, 2007, 09:12:27 PM »

At this point, he should . . . instead of trying to hide shit, he needs to speak the truth in the interest of science or some shit like that.

oh and silvio is a midget. I know jamie eason, and she is sho-ort . . . even in heels.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: WHEN WILL RONNIE TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 09:18:28 PM »
What is there to tell?  It looks like plain ol' stage 2 Palumboism to me.  Denial is also a symptom.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 09:23:42 PM »
What is there to tell?  It looks like plain ol' stage 2 Palumboism to me.  Denial is also a symptom.

the right half of his upper body is the best right half of an upper body on that stage . . . he's got something other than Palumbism.

Jeriko

• Getbig II
  • Do you want to win the war on terror? Yes or No?
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 09:30:08 PM »
At this point, he should . . . instead of trying to hide shit, he needs to speak the truth ...

you know how it goes - the man needs to admit it to himself first

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2007, 09:37:21 PM »
he's got some sort of nerve damage going on, but yeah... i'm not sure if ronnie even knows what is going on with his body.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2007, 09:41:47 PM »
But wait, didn't teh Chad claim that all of Ronnie's imbalance issues were fixed?  Hmm, guess not.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2007, 09:43:57 PM »
look at the middle of his back, it's off on the left

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2007, 09:45:48 PM »
Everything on the left side of his upper body is atrophying- if that's even a word.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2007, 09:47:51 PM »
Everything on the left side of his upper body is atrophying- if that's even a word.

YES; TO ATROPHY...
I hate the State.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2007, 09:49:25 PM »

his right upper quadrant is still better than anything anybody else has . . . what is this nerve damage bs? i had to get cortisone shots in my left arm b/c of a pinched nerve and I have no asymmetry issues.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2007, 09:49:51 PM »
Like I said guys, nerve damage. Getting older certainly doesn't help, but without the nerve damage Ronnie would have been top 2.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2007, 09:51:51 PM »
Like I said guys, nerve damage. Getting older certainly doesn't help, but without the nerve damage Ronnie would have been top 2.

he's killed the nerve . . . how does that happen?

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2007, 12:17:35 AM »
Sounds drastic, but Ron's change in symmetry could be from one or more undetected mini-strokes in the past.  :-[

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2007, 12:25:27 AM »
his right upper quadrant is still better than anything anybody else has . . . what is this nerve damage bs? i had to get cortisone shots in my left arm b/c of a pinched nerve and I have no asymmetry issues.
overall Roniies legs never were so bad he dont even have striaghted glutes anymore

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2007, 06:01:12 AM »
At this point, he should . . . instead of trying to hide shit, he needs to speak the truth in the interest of science or some shit like that.

oh and silvio is a midget. I know jamie eason, and she is sho-ort . . . even in heels.

First of all you need to speak with a lot more intelligence because you are sorely lacking...
Second WHO ARE YOU THAT RONNIE SHOULD ANSWER TO YOU?
Third INTEREST OF SCIENCE??? Are you doing 420 as you write this nonsense?
Fourth Ronnie has already said a couple of times he has a PINCHED/COMPRESSED NERVE
This same diagnosis has been discussed on this board a thousand times...there are idiotic individuals now saying has had mini strokes; we have already heard too much about "torn triceps and torn lats" from another idiot. In his last DVD he is scene at a chiropractors office getting adjustments and he comments on impinged nerves also in one of his interviews he said "I have pinched/compressed something" when asked about the difference in symmetry.

I am sure the differences seen in Ronnie's body lately are due to the compressed nerve and his inability to work out like he normally would be able to. I had the same issue some years back...nerve compression in the C4 - C5 region of my spine and it took quite a while before I was able to work at the intensity I was used to again. I too had muscle 'flattening' (which is what you see in Ronnie) as well as tremendous weakening of certain parts of my body: Lat, Triceps, Chest and Forearms. It took quite a bit of physical therapy and time to correct this. I just hate  to see the BIG GUY affected by this during his competition years...but all will be better in time.
C

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2007, 06:08:00 AM »
how old is ronnie?? exactly.. his age has a huge impact on how he looks today, but he was by far the best mr. o when he was on top of his game. i give him props. now its just years of wear and tear of his body.
real men= no rubbers

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2007, 06:22:05 AM »
half of his left lat is gone.

his right lat looks like a normal chrismas tree. the left one well...

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2007, 06:23:49 AM »
First of all you need to speak with a lot more intelligence because you are sorely lacking...
Fourth Ronnie has already said a couple of times he has a PINCHED/COMPRESSED NERVE
This same diagnosis has been discussed on this board a thousand times...there are idiotic individuals now saying has had mini strokes; we have already heard too much about "torn triceps and torn lats" from another idiot. In his last DVD he is scene at a chiropractors office getting adjustments and he comments on impinged nerves also in one of his interviews he said "I have pinched/compressed something" when asked about the difference in symmetry.

I am sure the differences seen in Ronnie's body lately are due to the compressed nerve and his inability to work out like he normally would be able to. I had the same issue some years back...nerve compression in the C4 - C5 region of my spine and it took quite a while before I was able to work at the intensity I was used to again. I too had muscle 'flattening' (which is what you see in Ronnie) as well as tremendous weakening of certain parts of my body: Lat, Triceps, Chest and Forearms. It took quite a bit of physical therapy and time to correct this. I just hate  to see the BIG GUY affected by this during his competition years...but all will be better in time.

Ok there genius. The medical term is Radiculopathy and the result is Myopathy. i.e. The nerve is affected and the muscle that it innervates atrophies as a result.

However, since the most common cause of a radiculopathy is a herniated disc or degenerative changes in the cervical spine (which undoubtedly Ronnie has from years of intense training) the likelyhood that he has affected the C4 on down to the T-spine , in order to knock off the triceps c8, Biceps c67 and Lat Dorsi including errectors is incredibly low. The only condition i'm aware of that would do such is a stroke. And, we will never know if he has had one, because, sad to say his speech was exactly coherent before any of these changes. ;D

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2007, 06:24:11 AM »
jay owns them all in that rear double bi shot. i still dont know why they didnt put wolfe in that shot.
real men= no rubbers

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2007, 06:46:17 AM »
jay owns them all in that rear double bi shot. i still dont know why they didnt put wolfe in that shot.

i agree..even victor.

the lower trap in ronnies back is normal for most people. almost everyone has one smaller than the other do to how it is squeezed when it is worked. his lat on the other hand is do to an injury
irongearco.com

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2007, 09:00:12 AM »
ronnie told a lied about this many times. He should admit it or continue to look like a sore loser who can't see his own faults.

hope this helps.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2007, 10:03:22 AM »

If you look that picture, you see that his left lat hasn't any lower attachment point at all like his right lat has = he has tor his left lat completely. Lats has an attachment point in your erector spinae http://www.artlex.com/ArtLex/e/images/ecorche_contemp.chart.lg.jpg and that is missing form that picture of Ronnie. Instead of that, you are able to see his left erector spinae much higher than you normally could see it, which means that lower latismus on the left side doesn't cover it like it should normally do.

Master Blaster

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2007, 10:08:20 AM »

Just ignore this little cumstain "SIMPLESIMON123". He's stuck on stupid 24/7.  :D

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2007, 10:11:21 AM »
Just ignore this little cumstain "SIMPLESIMON123". He's stuck on stupid 24/7.  :D
yes hes upsest with white bodybuilders.. and always puts down white bbers in every thread he writes.. hes a black racist... no such thing right, as a black racist ::)
real men= no rubbers

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2007, 10:15:39 AM »
If you look that picture, you see that his left lat hasn't any lower attachment point at all like his right lat has = he has tor his left lat completely. Lats has an attachment point in your erector spinae http://www.artlex.com/ArtLex/e/images/ecorche_contemp.chart.lg.jpg and that is missing form that picture of Ronnie. Instead of that, you are able to see his left erector spinae much higher than you normally could see it, which means that lower latismus on the left side doesn't cover it like it should normally do.

good post. and good illustraition. didn't notice the scar myself but now i see.