Author Topic: 2007 - the year everything changed in bodybuilding  (Read 1204 times)

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
2007 - the year everything changed in bodybuilding
« on: September 29, 2007, 12:31:47 AM »
Guys got too big.  The oil, the site injections, the thick skin from the hgh. 

In 2007, we saw Cutler, who was supposed to be starting his reign, show up smooth.  His lack of veins due to thick skin, oil, gh... it's obvious now.

In 2007, we saw Ronnie with four major flaws take the stage and destroy half of his legacy, cementing an asterisk next to his name in bodybuilding history.

What the judges do TODAY will set the stage for where the sport goes for the next 5 years.  If they award Jay the trophy because he's the incumbent, they lose every bit of credibility they won last year by awarding Jay the trophy.  If they give Ronnie a gift, bodybuilding historians will hate him.  If they give the trophy to any bloated mess, the sport will not recover.

2007 has a chance to be the year they threw all the name out the window, and gave it to the man with the best overall physique.  Someone who is GOOD for the sport, who EARNED it.  Any gifts tomorrow will alientate a great deal of the fan base, guys.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

untitled

• Getbig II

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: 2007 - the year everything changed in bodybuilding
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 12:41:29 AM »
Give Wolf some time, he'll fuck himself up nicely too ;D
These guys are not the smartest bunch, let's face it.  It's not like they had the option of being an investment banker or a doctor, then turned it down to be a pro bodybuilder.  Fucking with your health would never be worth it to me. Things in life catch up to you.  You can drink, do drugs, smoke, etc...but one day, BOOM!! you're fucked.
It's foolish and contradicts what the bodybuilding lifestyle should represent.  The Olympia is a circus and I enjoy watching it unfold every year online.
They're going to die for you bitches!!! ;D
N

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 01:16:52 AM »
Give Wolf some time, he'll fuck himself nicely too ;D
These guys are not the smartest bunch, let's face it.  It's not like they had the option of being an investment banker or a doctor, then turned it down to be a pro bodybuilder.  Fucking with your health would never be worth it to me. Things in life catch up to you.  You can drink, do drugs, smoke, etc...but one day, BOOM!! you're fucked.
It's foolish and contradicts what the bodybuilding lifestyle should represent.  The Olympia is a circus and I enjoy watching it unfold every year online.
They're going to die for you bitches!!! ;D

Yes, the judges are killing BB, I guess they want Wolf to come in with a huge waist like Cutler and Coleman, then he will be crowned MR. Olympia.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2007, 01:20:58 AM »
Yes, the judges are killing BB, I guess they want Wolf to come in with a huge waist like Cutler and Coleman, then he will be crowned MR. Olympia.
If Weider really gave a shit, he'd put a stop to the out of control drug use and implement testing.  Of course, he doesn't and only wants a juiced up guy playing with his ball bag, while rolling around in blood money. ;D Scumbag
N

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2007, 03:07:03 AM »
Guys got too big.  The oil, the site injections, the thick skin from the hgh. 

In 2007, we saw Cutler, who was supposed to be starting his reign, show up smooth.  His lack of veins due to thick skin, oil, gh... it's obvious now.

In 2007, we saw Ronnie with four major flaws take the stage and destroy half of his legacy, cementing an asterisk next to his name in bodybuilding history.

What the judges do TODAY will set the stage for where the sport goes for the next 5 years.  If they award Jay the trophy because he's the incumbent, they lose every bit of credibility they won last year by awarding Jay the trophy.  If they give Ronnie a gift, bodybuilding historians will hate him.  If they give the trophy to any bloated mess, the sport will not recover.

2007 has a chance to be the year they threw all the name out the window, and gave it to the man with the best overall physique.  Someone who is GOOD for the sport, who EARNED it.  Any gifts tomorrow will alientate a great deal of the fan base, guys.

Great post.  I echo your sentiments.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2007, 03:08:46 AM »
  HO HO HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

SUCKMYMUSCLE