Author Topic: Thoughts on the prejudging so far  (Read 520 times)

JasonH

• Getbig V
Thoughts on the prejudging so far
« on: September 29, 2007, 02:57:02 AM »

Based on the pictures I've seen:

Jay is a disappointment - looking smooth, his hair is a mess, delts are holding way too much water and his midsection is possibly the worst I've ever seen it. If he wins, it'll be on his name alone.

Victor looks awesome but his calves ruin an otherwise Olympia-stealing physique.

Dexter is looking amazing but it's the same old same old about a smaller guy won't win the Olympia. Otherwise I'd have him top three.

Ronnie is past it and should hang up his gloves - stepping onstage any longer will just damage his legacy in the sport. I've got him fifth or sixth so far.

Wolf is in unbelieveable shape but there is something that just doesn't sit right with me - he'll place high for sure and could crack the top four no probs but his physique's almost too good to be true. If he wins I doubt anyone will complain but again, like Victor, his calves are letting him down.

The rest - Melvin looks good and Ruhl isn't looking too shabby either but the top four will be very interesting come this evening.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Thoughts on the prejudging so far
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 03:02:52 AM »
could agree on most things.

but Ruhl? noway. he looks like a mess. outside top 10.

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: Thoughts on the prejudging so far
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 03:06:55 AM »
Actually yeah, I take it back about Ruhl - I keep forgetting that he looks great from the front and you take that for granted but his rear double biceps and lat spreads are looking awful.