Author Topic: Help, fast answer please.  (Read 2486 times)

H4eafy

• Getbig III
  • I will Stop Procrastinating... Tomorrow
Help, fast answer please.
« on: September 29, 2007, 04:16:41 AM »
I just injected 1ml of eq and 1ml of test e. I injected the first half into my calf and the second into my thigh.

I forgot to draw back on the syringe both times!!

Should I worry?

This is the first injection I have done in 3 months and was to busy thinking about injecting more than 1ml for the first time.

Everything seems ok just now... If i hit a vein or anything what actually happens and how long will it take to happen?

:-[

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: Help, fast answer please.
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 04:21:56 AM »
if you hit a vein, you would cough

you made this post,your fine

H4eafy

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 04:40:16 AM »
I would cough? Is that it?

Thanks for the fast post. I didnt want to slowly start feeling ill or anything or suddenly have a extremely ill feeling suddenly come on like half an hour later.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 07:03:00 AM »
Relax - It takes a large slug of oil to cause a "Coranary Event".

but, still, allways pull back. Thats how its done. Watch a nurse.

You'd allready feel like death if it was a problem. TOO LATE anyway!  ;D

Calfs? Ouch! whats wrong with delts and hips and glutes and legs?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2007, 08:30:15 AM »
Calfs? Ouch! whats wrong with delts and hips and glutes and legs?

You forgot pecs. I love shooting the pecs.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2007, 02:11:09 PM »
You forgot pecs. I love shooting the pecs.
Easiest most convenient place to inject IMO. 3 good spots on a pec where you can inject, although I preffer the spot on the upper-innner portion. The area where the pec/delt tie in is can also work, but a lot of guys have a harder time with that spot because of soreness.

Another great spot that's pretty easy, the outer head of the tricep...plus, it can handle a butt load of oil.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2007, 03:14:39 PM »
Easiest most convenient place to inject IMO. 3 good spots on a pec where you can inject, although I preffer the spot on the upper-innner portion. The area where the pec/delt tie in is can also work, but a lot of guys have a harder time with that spot because of soreness.

Another great spot that's pretty easy, the outer head of the tricep...plus, it can handle a butt load of oil.

I never noticed too much pain with the pecs. Even a bad shot is not as paralyzing as a bad quad shot.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2007, 03:16:51 PM »
I never noticed too much pain with the pecs. Even a bad shot is not as paralyzing as a bad quad shot.
The only spot that seems to cause a lot of soreness is the area of the pec I mentioned above...the other 2 spots you can inject seem to be painless.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2007, 02:15:33 AM »
also love the pecs, less pain for me to then a quad shot sometimes

H4eafy

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2007, 02:49:40 AM »
I have never shot into the pec before. I think I will try that on the next shot.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2007, 11:48:23 AM »
I have never shot into the pec before. I think I will try that on the next shot.

just make sure you hold a good amount of pec muscle. Enough so that the needle does not go all the way through to the cavity behind ;)

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2007, 12:37:07 PM »
trab what do you mean shoot in your hip? iv never heard of that or seen it

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2007, 05:32:45 PM »
trab what do you mean shoot in your hip? iv never heard of that or seen it

VentroGluteal is the Textbook name. It uses larger mass of the medius muscle than DorsoGluteal (around back
your ass).

A GOOG search may turn up some nice medical book diagrams, but basicly your going in dead sideways, not around back... This is much easier esp for large dudes. Its easily done standing.

Its a large site that can  hold 4cc on even a average size guy.
Some Big Muthas go up to 5 - 6cc. No, I aint recomending 6cc a shot.

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2007, 05:55:57 PM »
damnnn iiv never done more than 2ccs at once 6 would take a long time for it to get out...yea illl look it up cause its hard to hold steady when you have to reach around back.....i was thinking people like coleman probably couldnt shoot themselves up even if they wanted to they are so yocked

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2007, 06:07:37 PM »
damnnn iiv never done more than 2ccs at once 6 would take a long time for it to get out...yea illl look it up cause its hard to hold steady when you have to reach around back.....i was thinking people like coleman probably couldnt shoot themselves up even if they wanted to they are so yocked

If you use a 23ga or larger 3-4cc flows fast. So fast you need slowly press.
Dont mess w/ < 23ga for anything > 1cc IMO.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2007, 12:40:17 AM »
Just make sure you pull back next time, don't do it the Division way. Enjoy your cycle bro

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2007, 05:01:43 AM »
Just make sure you pull back next time, don't do it the Division way. Enjoy your cycle bro

Put up a Quote please of what DIv said, I'd like to see it.

BTW why   dont you put up one of your favorite Stacks you've personally used, and a little bit about it and how to tweak it best,
maybe I'll learn something new.....

Back your statements up, you have ZERO  credibility at theis point and I dont give a damn if your 240lbs and ripped, your not coming across credible. People can smell that shit bud. Especial those with actual experience in any subject.

Take the personal crap elsewhere.

H4eafy

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2007, 06:04:53 AM »
Put up a Quote please of what DIv said, I'd like to see it.

BTW why   dont you put up one of your favorite Stacks you've personally used, and a little bit about it and how to tweak it best,
maybe I'll learn something new.....

Back your statements up, you have ZERO  credibility at theis point and I dont give a damn if your 240lbs and ripped, your not coming across credible. People can smell that shit bud. Especial those with actual experience in any subject.

Take the personal crap elsewhere.

Was that aimed at sgt.d?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2007, 06:10:13 AM »
Was that aimed at sgt.d?

Yup - But "Aimed" is poor wording IMO. Hes the one who came in here w/ personal stuff, this aint G&O.

If He's got a point about a statment Div made re: injection protocal - Lets see it.

It hes got AAS knowledge - Lets hear it...

I dont think thats to tough to ask. This board is not the ass-monkey corner of the sandbox.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2007, 07:47:17 AM »
Yup - But "Aimed" is poor wording IMO. Hes the one who came in here w/ personal stuff, this aint G&O.

If He's got a point about a statment Div made re: injection protocal - Lets see it.

It hes got AAS knowledge - Lets hear it...

I dont think thats to tough to ask. This board is not the ass-monkey corner of the sandbox.

What are you whining about? I told him to make sure he aspirate and you bash me for that? I told him not to do it the div way: not pulling back at all. You need to chill "baby" trab.  ;D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2007, 12:45:13 PM »
What are you whining about? I told him to make sure he aspirate and you bash me for that? I told him not to do it the div way: not pulling back at all. You need to chill "baby" trab.  ;D

#1. Fuck You C U N T.
#2. back your mouth up. If Div wrote dont asperate, show me.
#3. Ive yet to see you show you know jack shit about anything but running your mouth via a keyboard.

Please enlighten us at least somewhat about our favorite subject here, steroids - Boy.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2007, 01:12:21 PM »
#1. Fuck You C U N T.
#3. Ive yet to see you show you know jack shit about anything but running your mouth via a keyboard.

Please enlighten us at least somewhat about our favorite subject here, steroids - Boy.
OK, I can settle this. A good while back Div made a comment that he does not aspirate any more. He never told anyone else to do the same but he simply said he didn't aspirate himself. he said that over time he's injected certain spots so much for so long that he's gotten used to where he's supposed to inject exactly and just doesn't see the need to aspirate. I can't remember when he said all this, you'd have to really dig to find it, because it was well over a year ago.

Also, although I still aspirate, just habit, I'm like Div in a way. I've hit most spots enough, that I know exactly where in that muscle to hit without getting any blood. I couldn't tell you the last time I got any blood in the syringe after aspirating.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2007, 01:21:19 PM »
OK, I can settle this. A good while back Div made a comment that he does not aspirate any more. He never told anyone else to do the same but he simply said he didn't aspirate himself. he said that over time he's injected certain spots so much for so long that he's gotten used to where he's supposed to inject exactly and just doesn't see the need to aspirate. I can't remember when he said all this, you'd have to really dig to find it, because it was well over a year ago.

Also, although I still aspirate, just habit, I'm like Div in a way. I've hit most spots enough, that I know exactly where in that muscle to hit without getting any blood. I couldn't tell you the last time I got any blood in the syringe after aspirating.

thank you arnold :)

#1. Fuck You C U N T.

Why all the name calling. We want the steroid board free from negative drama. I looked at your register date and I notice you have only been on here for a couple of months. I been on here for years under my other name. Think before you post kid

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2007, 01:42:18 PM »
thank you arnold :)

Why all the name calling. We want the steroid board free from negative drama. I looked at your register date and I notice you have only been on here for a couple of months. I been on here for years under my other name. Think before you post kid

Please put up someting profound and show me your smarts and experience regarding the subject.
Ive seen nothing of the sort.
I dont care how lone youve been here.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2007, 02:33:38 PM »

You've been talking trash about DIV in threads for awhile. That's also drama. I don't care if you too have issues but that's between you two - don't pollute other threads with it. If you want to post on here about him do it in the locker room because pretty much anything goes there.