Author Topic: I CAN BE EASLY top 10 at the OLYMPIA  (Read 11188 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: I CAN BE EASLY top 10 at the OLYMPIA
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2007, 06:45:28 AM »
Einstein said "Imagination is more important than intelligence".  Sami is lucky, as he has a great imagination
V

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2007, 06:57:07 AM »
Einstein said "Imagination is more important than intelligence".  Sami is lucky, as he has a great imagination

PLUS small man syndrome!

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2007, 07:07:20 AM »
U guys are a bunch of idiots. Haven't you seen the pics of sami standing next to lee priest in past competitions??? Lee Priest year in and year out placed top 6 at the Olympia, and sami more than held his own. IF he comes in good condition, there is no doubt he will place top 10 at the O year in and year out. Sami reminds me a lot of Shawn ray, a guy who was always outsized at the O, yet, year after year he was always top 5 because of very few flaws and nice flowing lines and full muscle bellies. I know it's easy to attack someone when they're not very modest, but Sami does have a good case here. take a look at the pics of this year's Olympia's spots 7 to 10. They have tons of flaws.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2007, 07:24:59 AM »
U guys are a bunch of idiots. Haven't you seen the pics of sami standing next to lee priest in past competitions??? Lee Priest year in and year out placed top 6 at the Olympia, and sami more than held his own. IF he comes in good condition, there is no doubt he will place top 10 at the O year in and year out. Sami reminds me a lot of Shawn ray, a guy who was always outsized at the O, yet, year after year he was always top 5 because of very few flaws and nice flowing lines and full muscle bellies. I know it's easy to attack someone when they're not very modest, but Sami does have a good case here. take a look at the pics of this year's Olympia's spots 7 to 10. They have tons of flaws.
Lee has paid his dues, he has been competing profesionally for 18 years.  Sami reminds me of a delusional egomaniac
V

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2007, 07:28:50 AM »

after what i saw this year Mr.O for sure i can be top 10, and to the people who said i can place ONLY well at the IFBB small shows.... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK at my 2 weeks out and judge.. and tell me still i cant be TOP 10 at the O with these guys Condition and NOOOO LEGS or looking like sick.... my hat off to VIC, DEXTER and the REAL WOLF..

you look great but there is no way you would have made the top 10. look at ronnie rockel he didn't
irongearco.com

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2007, 07:32:46 AM »
One word--delusional.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2007, 07:38:02 AM »
Sammi, Rockel didn't make top 10 ,and he is better than you,you got beat by this guy ,he is not even top 30 in the Olympia ,and your side chest pose is not impressive at all  :)

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2007, 07:39:15 AM »

I haven't seen those pics - can someone post them up?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2007, 07:42:27 AM »
To me it is simple, Sami looks great yes, but he is not even an IFBB pro. I am not sure why anyone who feels their physique is of such a high caliber would even bother in the much lower quality and lesser known PDI. Myself, I easy think Sami is IFBB quality, and would like to see him stop the talking and go earn pro status and compete with the best.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2007, 09:46:09 AM »

THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR :-*

To me it is simple, Sami looks great yes, but he is not even an IFBB pro. I am not sure why anyone who feels their physique is of such a high caliber would even bother in the much lower quality and lesser known PDI. Myself, I easy think Sami is IFBB quality, and would like to see him stop the talking and go earn pro status and compete with the best.

did u ever stand next to a Legend... can u plz post ur pics and see who is better... YOU kept talkin like i have to earn my PRO card and pass a drug test ;D now let me asking u some thing.. WHAT test u r talking about ::)
CQ  i really dont know how u look like coz i never well comed ur posts or even had a chat.. lets get to know each other... first let me see how u look like so i know whom am talking to and if u r in a level of pointing all the words that u said in the past ;).... then we will take it from there...

you look great but there is no way you would have made the top 10. look at ronnie rockel he didn't

I AM THE BLACKSMITH...not Ronnie Rockel ;D

One word--delusional.

what r u doing here in my thread... didnt i kick you OUT befor... SHAMELESS old man :-\

Nice statement, considering you are not an IFBB pro. 

yeap you got that right mate... I AM ( a P.D.I   PRO) ;D  so we CAN talk and make a STATEMENTS,,,IFBB Pro CANT DO THAT ;)

even if you make the top10 in any ifbb show,, always remember : ALL DRUGS  
never forget that. even when you hold the trophy. even when you train. even when you shit.  ALL DRUGS.

YES.. ALL DRUGS ALL DRUGS...... Eat ur Heart OUT heater ;D :D :) ;) i bid that u USED all the DRUGS and still look like an idiot wearing ur workout Belt even in the car driving to the gym ;D i meant the big belt of weight lifters LOL the wide one.!!

~ The Black Smith ~

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2007, 12:11:42 PM »
you are one cocky man for sure
but you look great

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2007, 12:22:18 PM »

yeap you got that right mate... I AM ( a P.D.I   PRO) ;D  so we CAN talk and make a STATEMENTS,,,IFBB Pro CANT DO THAT ;)

HAHAHAHAH,  Dude the PDI doesn't exist anymore.  Or didn't Wayne of Rhino or Lee call and let you know.  You couldn't win the nationals much less place in the top 10 at the O.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2007, 02:51:22 PM »
HAHAHAHAH,  Dude the PDI doesn't exist anymore.  Or didn't Wayne of Rhino or Lee call and let you know.  You couldn't win the nationals much less place in the top 10 at the O.

PDI is over when i say ITS OVER >:(  now wait till next week and see our show ( BATTLE OF GIANTS)

you are one cocky man for sure
but you look great

have i ever been cocky bro?!  never.. its just in bodybuilding when u be humble and nice others keep shitting on ur head. so i guess being MR Nice boy is Over ;)   i think i will start acting like KING KAMALI ;D  just kidding ;)
~ The Black Smith ~

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2007, 04:35:22 PM »
DUDE, you look good but for the O your muscles are TOO small and you have no hamstrings!

after what i saw this year Mr.O for sure i can be top 10, and to the people who said i can place ONLY well at the IFBB small shows.... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK at my 2 weeks out and judge.. and tell me still i cant be TOP 10 at the O with these guys Condition and NOOOO LEGS or looking like sick.... my hat off to VIC, DEXTER and the REAL WOLF..

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2007, 04:37:51 PM »

you are better than jay!

but wolf destroys you.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2007, 04:59:56 PM »

you are better than jay!

but wolf destroys you.

WHY cant u read the THREAD... its says TOP 10... i NEVER said i can be head to head with Jay Or Wolf :o

DUDE, you look good but for the O your muscles are TOO small and you have no hamstrings!

DUDE,,, Do think is D. Henry is BIG?? SILVIO?? DAREEM??  plus Dose D.Henry and Dareem has BIG LEGS??!!

WHY you guys like to BULL SHIT?? PLZ do me a favor.. HAVE a close look at what i am attaching now:

LOOK AT THA HAMSTRING that u r talking about... and these guys are HUGE ha????

~ The Black Smith ~

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #66 on: September 30, 2007, 05:01:41 PM »
WHY cant u read the THREAD... its says TOP 10... i NEVER said i can be head to head with Jay Or Wolf :o

DUDE,,, Do think is D. Henry is BIG?? SILVIO?? DAREEM??  plus Dose D.Henry and Dareem has BIG LEGS??!!

WHY you guys like to BULL SHIT?? PLZ do me a favor.. HAVE a close look at what i am attaching now:

dude why cant you read? im saying your top 10 in the world...and better than jay!

but worse than wolf!

thats a compliment mr!

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: September 30, 2007, 05:06:40 PM »
dude why cant you read? im saying your top 10 in the world...and better than jay!

but worse than wolf!

thats a compliment mr!

SORRY bro ..Ma BAD... i misunderstand You DUDE ;D :-*
~ The Black Smith ~

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 30, 2007, 05:25:39 PM »
Lee is looking phenomenal in that last shot, sami got some big arms, but lee just dwarfs him in that department.

bb doc

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: September 30, 2007, 05:28:36 PM »
This doesnt sound like Sami's earlier, humble + friendly, posts.

Either:

1. Someone's hijacked Sami's acct.

2. Sami's showing his true colors.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2007, 06:30:44 PM »

All I see are little boxes with red Xs in them, show some pictures you FREAK!

Frank.T

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2007, 07:11:16 PM »
Hey Sami congratulations on the physic bro very impressive...honestly I do think you are IFBB material you really should go for a pro card if that’s your goal.

Take care.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2007, 07:15:42 PM »
every BBer looks good by himself in his living room

when you stand next to someone like Dennis Wolf you will look like a child

oh and this is a great way to convince the powers that be to let you in the IFBB-----brillant, just insult their competition and level of talent ::)

you are an idiot Sami-----this is really bad publicity for you

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #73 on: September 30, 2007, 07:22:27 PM »
 did u ever stand next to a Legend... can u plz post ur pics and see who is better...

Plz don't start with the comparing of us etc, as you are a heavily geared male bodybuilder and I'm a natty fitness chick. I'll easily admit you are far larger, more muscular/cut - and I should hope so. Plus, I am not the one starting threads about I could be top 10 and posting numerous pics etc. Besides, find one post where I say anything negative about your physique, you won't - I have only complimented it many times over the months, as you do look very good IMO...

YOU kept talkin like i have to earn my PRO card and pass a drug test now let me asking u some thing.. WHAT test u r talking about ::)
CQ  i really dont know how u look like coz i never well comed ur posts or even had a chat.. lets get to know each other... first let me see how u look like so i know whom am talking to and if u r in a level of pointing all the words that u said in the past ;).... then we will take it from there...

Please don't dispute me and act like you don't know what I am talking about with the drug test as you yourself posted about it before:

Ohhhhhh, are u acting Stupid or u r Stupid ;D i know u KNOW why i disqualified 2 times and let me correct it for you its 3 TIMES :o coz i Failed the Doping test ;D ;) :-* 

Also, query - you state you are suspended for life by an international IFBB wing? Just curious, may I ask why? :)

but my problam with OUR LOCAL IFBB who suspend me for LIFE for personal issues!! and i never dealed with US-IFBB or the Pro one...
the short story is i had a problem with our federation which is under IFBB it reached to a level that they suspended me!!

Sami, you were always cool and I do think you look great. My only point in that if you want IFBB pro status, then I think you should have to gain it under the rules that are set for us international ppl. It is simply the fair thing to all of us international folk, who have to follow the rules set. If they break the rules for one, well let's break them for all.....

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #74 on: September 30, 2007, 08:18:52 PM »
Plz don't start with the comparing of us etc, as you are a heavily geared male bodybuilder and I'm a natty fitness chick. I'll easily admit you are far larger, more muscular/cut - and I should hope so. Plus, I am not the one starting threads about I could be top 10 and posting numerous pics etc. Besides, find one post where I say anything negative about your physique, you won't - I have only complimented it many times over the months, as you do look very good IMO...

Please don't dispute me and act like you don't know what I am talking about with the drug test as you yourself posted about it before:

Also, query - you state you are suspended for life by an international IFBB wing? Just curious, may I ask why? :)

Sami, you were always cool and I do think you look great. My only point in that if you want IFBB pro status, then I think you should have to gain it under the rules that are set for us international ppl. It is simply the fair thing to all of us international folk, who have to follow the rules set. If they break the rules for one, well let's break them for all.....

sami why do you want a woman to compare her pics to yours?  ???  ::)