Author Topic: Where is Squadfather?  (Read 1824 times)

JasonH

• Getbig V
Where is Squadfather?
« on: September 29, 2007, 02:11:33 PM »

Biggest night of the bodybuilding calendar, the cream of the crop out in force, everyone waxing euphoric about Wolf, Jay and Ronnie getting owned, and yet Getbig's most famous troll is nowhere to be seen.

Any ideas?

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
Re: Where is Squadfather?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 02:12:58 PM »
Burger King doesn't run by itself.  Someone has to put the salt on the fries.

No worries...his shift will be over at some point.

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 02:13:14 PM »
Biggest night of the bodybuilding calendar, the cream of the crop out in force, everyone waxing euphoric about Wolf, Jay and Ronnie getting owned, and yet Getbig's most famous troll is nowhere to be seen.

Any ideas?
hes probably actually at the olympia under cover. what other explanation could there be?

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 02:13:40 PM »
Probably thinking up some more ownage stories to post tonight to break the Olympia monotony.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2007, 02:14:24 PM »

Master Blaster

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2007, 02:21:43 PM »
training camp

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=171287.0

Oh brother. Ron hates it when people link to the V board. get ready for a time out.  :D

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2007, 02:22:43 PM »
Burger King doesn't run by itself.  Someone has to put the salt on the fries.

No worries...his shift will be over at some point.
X

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2007, 02:40:59 PM »

Any ideas?

I bet he is sucking his own dick, because there is no one else to suck it no matter what...and he is a way past his bed time ;D

When we look at his status, there is no way to be mistaken, because those figures are a fact. There is some time limits in that looney bin where he is living, so there has been ordered a silence between 8 pm and 6 am, and you can see it clearly from the his statistic. That is indisputable evidence to prove that he is a patient in some mental institute, and that he is allowed to use computer only under the supervision...

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2007, 02:43:30 PM »
I bet he is sucking his own dick, because there is no one else to suck it no matter what...and he is a way past his bed time ;D

When we look at his status, there is no way to be mistaken, because those figures are a fact. There is some time limits in that looney bin where he is living, so there has been ordered a silence between 8 pm and 6 am, and you can see it clearly from the his statistic. That is indisputable evidence to prove that he is a patient in some mental institute, and that he is allowed to use computer only under the supervision...

epic stalking

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2007, 02:44:09 PM »

Any ideas?
i started about ten threads last night during pre judging, shitstain.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2007, 02:45:12 PM »
i started about ten threads last night during pre judging, shitstain.

You're in the heads of these clowns big time, my friend

Master Blaster

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2007, 02:49:25 PM »

What sad little thoughts pollute your tiny mind.  :'(

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2007, 02:51:01 PM »
You're in the heads of these clowns big time, my friend
and by clowns you mean all of getbig?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2007, 02:51:56 PM »
and by clowns you mean all of getbig?

No, just idiots like you who bash SF in this thread :-*

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2007, 02:53:34 PM »

Better run off to the ladies room, Pandie.  Your lipstick is smudged

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2007, 02:54:04 PM »

I wasn't bashing Squadfather - I was just asking where he'd gotten to - this should be his christmas, birthday, and new year all rolled into one and yet he's unusually quiet considering bodybuilding history is about to be made.

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2007, 02:57:48 PM »

Any ideas?

gayer than writing letters and signing them "jean marie"

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2007, 02:59:06 PM »

??? :-\

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2007, 03:00:25 PM »

Please explain.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2007, 03:10:43 PM »
epic stalking
There is nothing epic about it, stupid. Just using some features of the forum, it is so simple. I am somewhat fed up about that 14 years old little ass clown, so I am going to use some undeniable facts to show you what a pitiful little wanker he really is. Look at his statistics if you don't believe what I am telling to you; his activities are narrowed by a staff of the medical care institution to between 8 pm to 6 am, and still he is able to send average of 43.797 useless piece of shit messages per every fuc*king day...what a life he has. He is a mental patient who is pouring a shit all over to everybody who has a better life than he has, and some of you guys try to lick his ass? Nice  ;D

Master Blaster

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2007, 03:34:36 PM »
There is nothing epic about it, stupid. Just using some features of the forum, it is so simple. I am somewhat fed up about that 14 years old little ass clown, so I am going to use some undeniable facts to show you what a pitiful little wanker he really is. Look at his statistics if you don't believe what I am telling to you; his activities are narrowed by a staff of the medical care institution to between 8 pm to 6 am, and still he is able to send average of 43.797 useless piece of shit messages per every fuc*king day...what a life he has. He is a mental patient who is pouring a shit all over to everybody who has a better life than he has, and some of you guys try to lick his ass? Nice  ;D

MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL LLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTDDDDOOO OOOWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!