Author Topic: 18 inch gun?  (Read 2319 times)

slayer

• Getbig IV
18 inch gun?
« on: September 29, 2007, 03:12:03 PM »
would ronnies left arm break the 18 inch barrier if chick brought out the tape measure?

any guesses on how many inches smaller the left leg is compared to the  right, I would gues at least 5 to 7 inches!

marcus

• Getbig IV
Re: 18 inch gun?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 03:13:14 PM »
Doesn't matter, Jay's got oil in his so Ronnie wins. Plus the oil didn't even get him to Ronnie's size.

GR

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 03:14:21 PM »
yes,its more than 18 inches...
TEAM NASSER!

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 03:14:36 PM »
Wait a minute - didn't Ronnie have hair the other day?

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2007, 03:15:13 PM »
Doesn't matter, Jay's got oil in his so Ronnie wins. Plus the oil didn't even get him to Ronnie's size.
win what, ronnie wont sniff 7th place looking like a washed up local competitor!
guy looks like he should be competing in the local highschool show! ;)

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2007, 03:17:23 PM »
I didn't mean win as in the O, just an arm comparison.

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2007, 03:35:09 PM »
Dang, talk about washed up :'(

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2007, 03:35:22 PM »
win what, ronnie wont sniff 7th place looking like a washed up local competitor!
guy looks like he should be competing in the local highschool show! ;)

Man, I remember you last year totally going out of your way with your retarded Ronnie bashing posts...

What did you do all those years he was dominating, and destroying everyone on stage? Ronning to your room crying? Punching the screen when they announced his placing?

Get over it man, the guy is 42, I doubt there will be ANY PRO bodybuilder that can dominate for so long ever again...there is no pro out there that looks as awesome as he did a couple of years ago- hell Ronnie almost won last year again!

affy

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2007, 03:40:33 PM »
would ronnies left arm break the 18 inch barrier if chick brought out the tape measure?

any guesses on how many inches smaller the left leg is compared to the  right, I would gues at least 5 to 7 inches!

are you seriously bashing ronnie for having one atrophied side?

jay cutler is the king of balance issues

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2007, 03:41:01 PM »
Man, I remember you last year totally going out of your way with your retarded Ronnie bashing posts...

What did you do all those years he was dominating, and destroying everyone on stage? Ronning to your room crying? Punching the screen when they announced his placing?

Get over it man, the guy is 42, I doubt there will be ANY PRO bodybuilder that can dominate for so long ever again...there is no pro out there that looks as awesome as he did a couple of years ago- hell Ronnie almost won last year again!

sorry to burst your little bubble but haney was way more dominant , plus hes not A 2 TIME LOSER AFTER OWNING THE TITLE!
Haney was never challenged while ronnie only had a few clear cut wins!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2007, 03:42:18 PM »
are you seriously bashing ronnie for having one atrophied side?

jay cutler is the king of balance issues
cutler looks like textbook symmetry compared to the joke coleman presented last night! ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2007, 03:42:58 PM »

What is this myth Ronnie dominated all those years 1998 he did NOT dominate he won by just 3 points he was lucky Flex was off

1999 he dominate straight firsts
2000 straight firsts again even though he was huge and smooth
2001 Oh boy lol won by just 4 points a very non-dominating and lucky win
2002 another close call lost the posing rounds to Kevin
2003 dominated straight firsts
2004 won by just 3 points
2005 didn't dominate but was the clear winner
2006 well you know

he only dominated on 3 occasions , he could have very easily lost 4 Olympias they were so close , he lost the challenge round to Badell , he lost the 2002 Show of Strength , he lost 4 times in a row to Jay and then its the matter of his competition lol who did he dominate? I mean all the guys he beat all seen better days such as Ray , Flex , Levrone , Dillett , he may have had an easy time with Cutler and Jackson but that doesn't say much

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2007, 03:50:49 PM »

any guesses on how many inches smaller Cutlers right leg is compared to the left, I would gues at least 5 to 7 inches! :D