Author Topic: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!  (Read 75654 times)

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
Re: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!
« Reply #275 on: October 01, 2007, 08:40:06 PM »
Amen ;)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: October 01, 2007, 08:44:52 PM »
Amen ;)

Like I told you at the expo,  Small world.... ;)

Good to meet you, shawn.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #277 on: October 02, 2007, 05:42:21 AM »
Right now Keith is on his computer in the other room loading photos of the Oly Expo on the internet. He'll be back on here once that is completed.

And no matter what he says or how he says it, he really does appreciate everything that has been said on this Subject matter ..... Pro and Con alike.

He can't be humiliated more than he already has. And he has big intents to lose big time, but only time will tell.

Can't find a scale big enough just yet but if we pass a loading station, we will inquire about a scale and keep you all up to date.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #278 on: October 02, 2007, 06:09:47 AM »
Keith i reckon is a top bloke (Good guy) every time i sent him a PM he responds, love his stories bout Vegas and Stallone etc, i wish  you good luck and i know you can do it, not just for yourself but for us veteran getbig posters who want to see you succeed in your goal...GO FOR IT

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #279 on: October 02, 2007, 09:41:26 AM »
Alright I am posting this on Tuesday but I wrote it on Monday.  For the guys who don't say shit about me are cool.  If any of you think I have not tried in the past to lose the weight and get back into the gym you are dumb.  But in the past everytime I went in I got sick and my leg blew up and I was bed ridden for weeks.  Now with the Vicodin at least it gets me past the pain and I can do something.  I am in the gym today and swimming at my pool here.  Vegas will keep me busy and training.  I promise you I will get back.  I had so many people come up to me at the expo I knew from before.  Great support.

Okay, first off this will be targeted towards the guys who have NOT had an accident or something go wrong with them.  I can see from the many stupid posts that we have a lot of people here who have done something with their lives, made a good amount of money, traveled, competed professionally and have been bit by a spider that put them in the hospital 3 times in ten years for a total of almost 60 days and prevented them from walking for over a year.  I am glad there are so many on here that can relate to what happen to me.  Especially Sean since I know he went through so much and thats why he looks like shit and didn't have the balls to come up and see me. 

For the guys who talk shit, it is obvious you have NEVER had a life or have achieved anything.  It is so easy to see it's pitiful.  You guys are kids who have done nothing and talk shit now, but when it happens to you, you are so weak you will kill yourself in a minute.  It's always fun and easy to make fun of someone behind a screen.  I was at the expo for a total of 14 hours.  Every Getbigger who was there saw me and came up except for the punks with the biggest mouths.  Just wait till you hit 30 or so and you start looking like shit and you get hurt.  You pussys will fall like flyes.  You guys are so predictable it's funny.

Now, for the reasons why I am the way I am and you take or leave it.  The idiots and morons will have their own thoughts.  And be sure you put how this is a meltdown.  hahahaha, I was involved with one of the busiest booths at the show.  And today alone I had 11 people directly call me about getting involved with us.  So yea, I am melting down.... all the way to the bank.

If you came to our booth you would have seen my leg.  It was 23 inches when I got on the plane in Honolulu.  It was 30 3/4" when I landed in Vegas.  You people who say I haven't tried to lose weight are hilarious.  You know nothing about me.  I have gone into a gym a  hundred times in the last few years to get back into shape to find myself laid up in bed because my leg swells so big I can't bend it.  I spent two weeks in the hospital this past Christmas cause me leg would not go down.  It got to 32".

I HAVE competed on a professional stage.  I have made weightlifting my life and I have made (I am pretty sure) more money from what my body looked like and how strong I was than 99% of the people on here.  The guys who talk shit to me on here have done NOTHING ever.  They are a joke.  It's that simple. 

I am a fat fucker and I know it.  In the past I have said I will lose the weight.  I have tried and I have hit some obstacles.  Being bedridden from a swollen leg and ruptured discs just halted me.  My diet SHOULD change cause I know I am fat.  But my diet is not any different from when I trained, the only thing is I haven't trained.  I haven't lifted a weight since January.  I am now in Vegas.  I was just given a membership to 24 hour fitness for free.  I start tomorrow.  I will take it slow.  Dmarko Blewett who was very popular back in the 80's and at the show will be making sure I get back on track.  I am involved with a huge project now and financially sitting pretty so I can concentrate on training and getting back to shape.  One thing that has help me at least start getting around is Vicodin.  I take it now when I am hurting so I can get up.  I only take it then.  I have already started changing the way I eat.  Water is the only liquid I drink now.  I do have a protein shake.  You morons who say I have been saying this for years know nothing about what has happened.  Do I speculate why your lives are so weak and empty.  No.  I accept it.  No need to make up stuff why you are losers, you just are.

So many people came up to me at the show I haven't seen in years.  They all heard what happened and in fact a couple of them called me yesterday and all of them are supportive.  Those are the people who I care what they say and think.  Not a bunch of nobodys on an internet board who have done nothing with their lives.  I respond to you ONLY because I hope to get it through your thick skulls you mean nothing to anyone.  In person you woudln't say shit. 

The one person I have a zillion repsect for is JM Manion.  I give huge kudos to him.  He came up and we discussed our position and we are fine with each other.  If fact we have a bet that I will be 150 lbs. lighter by the Arnold.  As long as I am healthy I will win that bet.

To the others who came up to me at the booth thanks.  Ron and Issac were great too.  Instead of making fun of me, you guys really need to go out and do something.  Cause when something happens to you and you are in this position then at least you can look back on your life and say you did something.  Right now, you guys are sad excuses.

I highly doubt one person on Getbig has had the opportunities I have had and to this day are still receiving even being fat. I must be doing something right and I must have done some pretty good things in my past to have some of the most successful and famous business people in the industry to have me involved in a major way despite me being a fat pig.  They all seem to know I will get back into shape and encourage now everyday.  Thats all I needed to go forward.

So now, go ahead flame on tell how bad I melted down.  That is getting so boring.  It just shows how dumb you really are.  So while you keep typing away doing nothing with your life even though you have the best bodies around, I will do what I am doing and we can see who laughs last.  I bet you I do.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: October 02, 2007, 09:46:10 AM »
Keith, I only wish you the best man.  Fuck the flaming and the "meltdown" bullshit, good luck with getting back to good health.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #281 on: October 02, 2007, 09:46:13 AM »
Keith....it was great to meet you!

I believe in you bro! I would never put you down...you are a great person!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #282 on: October 02, 2007, 09:48:40 AM »
For the guys who talk shit, it is obvious you have NEVER had a life or have achieved anything.  It is so easy to see it's pitiful. 

OH brother here we go again... ::)  Don't assume that your critics are nobodies who have accomplished nothing.  Lots of people on this site have done their fair share in life, they just don't feel the need to go on and on about it like certain other people...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #283 on: October 02, 2007, 09:51:47 AM »
Seems like you're motivated as hell onlyme.

Keep at it. Consider the reward, getting down there.
As empty as paradise

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: October 02, 2007, 10:00:10 AM »
Keith, Youll get that 150lb loss goal by march.

Make today a good one.....dont think about tommorow until its a today.   GET IT....... and youll get there.

Im also living on protien shakes, chicken, plain yogurt, greens, sweet potatoes,oatmeal.   Fruit is after a workout!!  almost a dessert. ;D

No more milk, breads, chocolates, candies, glutens........One day at a time. ;)

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #285 on: October 02, 2007, 10:08:25 AM »
I hope everything goes well for onlyme.

Remember if you dont have to eat it.... than dont 

;D Good luck  ;D

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #286 on: October 02, 2007, 10:10:08 AM »
dropping the weight shouldn't be a problem..as long as he cut the calories to reasonable level and stays active he should be ok

for me whenever I sit around I tend to eat also even when I am not hungry..when I am out and about I sometimes forget to eat and I don't feel hungry.

Keith, I wish you the best of luck..as someone suggested before, start talking long walks to start off with...don't focus on the weights and strength right now..I am more concerned with your aerobic level right now.

have you considered surgery?
Here comes the money shot

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #287 on: October 02, 2007, 10:13:02 AM »
The best post you've ever made Keith. ;D
With that, I officially call a "Truce" to our feud, which cant be good on any level regarding our Online "Battle of the Bulk" jokes.  :-\
We both made our points with the Fat jokes, let's try and be civil to each other.
I wish you the best and a speedy recovery! ;)
Life is precious and the last thing I want to leave you with is a Bad Joke or ill feelings. Even you said we were just playing and we both had a laugh over the phone at the USA's last year.
All the best.
S. Ray

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #288 on: October 02, 2007, 10:16:13 AM »
From what i have seen/read....i think people truly care about you here Keith (CQ and a bunch of other folks)

your loved and people don't want to see your health in jeopardy

i know you can do it!
(Dmarko is a great trainer)

Mike

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: October 02, 2007, 10:17:50 AM »
The best post you've ever made Keith. ;D
With that, I officially call a "Truce" to our feud, which cant be good on any leve to our Online "Battle of the Bulk" jokes.
We both made our points with the Fat jokes, let's try and be civil to each other.
I wish you the best and a speedy recovery! ;)
S. Ray

I am glad that you are finally showing some Christian attributes...odd that it took you this long..makes me wonder about your conviction to your faith.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #290 on: October 02, 2007, 10:26:39 AM »
My diet SHOULD change cause I know I am fat.  But my diet is not any different from when I trained, the only thing is I haven't trained.  I haven't lifted a weight since January.

how many calories a day? 

If you're not training your appetite shouldn't be as high.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #291 on: October 02, 2007, 10:27:31 AM »
From what i have seen/read....i think people truly care about you here Keith (CQ and a bunch of other folks)

your loved and people don't want to see your health in jeopardy

Just kicking in as my name came up. I myself was obese, have lost about half my bodyweight, 220lbs or so was my max which for a woman of my small stature is horrendous. Mike, Laura and a few others have seen my before pics and trust me the change was enourmous. That experience of successfully losing 100lbs or so taught me alot, and it is with great sadness I watch others be in the position I was.

Keith, I actually do care, I've been in your boat, but it's all mental man. All the advice on diet etc won't help you unless you are in that right 'mental place'. In the end the mind controls the body. Matters of projection, personal responsibilty and accepting facts. There is alot more I can say, it may come across wrong so I won't, but I am only a pm anyway. I've been where you are, and am more than willing to help. Best of luck....

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #292 on: October 02, 2007, 10:28:15 AM »
I am glad that you are finally showing some Christian attributes...odd that it took you this long..makes me wonder about your conviction to your faith.

Highly religious people are stupid, Shawn fits right in.  ;D

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: October 02, 2007, 10:30:39 AM »
Just kicking in as my name came up. I myself was obese, have lost about half my bodyweight, 220lbs or so was my max which for a woman of my small stature is horrendous. Mike, Laura and a few others have seen my before pics and trust me the change was enourmous. That experience of successfully losing 100lbs or so taught me alot, and it is with great sadness I watch others be in the position I was.

Keith, I actually do care, I've been in your boat, but it's all mental man. All the advice on diet etc won't help you unless you are in that right 'mental place'. In the end the mind controls the body. Matters of projection, personal responsibilty and accepting facts. There is alot more I can say, it may come across wrong so I won't, but I am only a pm anyway. I've been where you are, and am more than willing to help. Best of luck....

good job, how long did the process take? and what was the biggest factor for the change?

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #294 on: October 02, 2007, 10:32:23 AM »
It has nothing to do with Religion you Nut Jobs.
Keith is a person obviously in need of help.
That said, we have joke and ragged on each other since we met, what you fools dont knwo is that we also spoke on the phone in the middle of all the bashing.
If your out of the Loop, STAY OUT!
Keith regardless of Punk'n me and most everybody in the IFBB, is a cool cat and Life is more important than having the last laugh. Religion is over rated, which is why you Nut Jobs are so far off base ::)

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #295 on: October 02, 2007, 10:33:21 AM »
Highly religious people are stupid, Shawn fits right in.  ;D
I disagree.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #296 on: October 02, 2007, 10:35:48 AM »
What's his motivation to lose the weight?  It's obviously not stronger than the effort it takes to stop being self-destructive.

You don't have to work out at all to be a healthy weight, Keith is using that as an excuse.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #297 on: October 02, 2007, 10:38:30 AM »
good job, how long did the process take? and what was the biggest factor for the change?

Thanks, and took me a while as I fell on and off the wagon, but about 2 years or so I guess, and about 5 years till I had a 'stage ready bikini body'. Biggest factor is mental. Every single 'ex-obese' person I know says the same thing. Thats why I read Onlyme's posts with genuine sadness, as I have personally transitioned through all those mental phases and know exactly how much the mind matters. Let's fact facts - weight loss is not rocket science - diet and exercise if able. Simple. It may take a long time, it may take a short time, but bottom line if you diet long enough you will lose the weight. The issue of weight loss is sheer metal fortitude imo.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: October 02, 2007, 10:40:18 AM »
Keith....

Pulling for you bro.  You've got support from me.

knny187

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: October 02, 2007, 10:40:20 AM »
how many calories a day? 

If you're not training your appetite shouldn't be as high.

I am sure that hunger didn't play a part in his over eating. &guy is a mental reaction based on past eating habits.

you can eat a ton of food and a few hours later you will be hungry again even though the body has stored resources that it could use.