Author Topic: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!  (Read 75473 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!
« Reply #300 on: October 02, 2007, 10:42:57 AM »
I think Keith is suffering from a form of Munchausen syndrome. He enjoys the attention and sympathy he gets from being sick and overweight. Its gives him a high.

I think he can really lose the weight as long as he gets past his addiction for the "love" and bullshit sympathy he gets for being fat. It is an illusion and he his drawn to it.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #301 on: October 02, 2007, 11:27:24 AM »
so a spider bite makes you eat boat loads of food ???

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #302 on: October 02, 2007, 11:42:58 AM »

Thank you.   Enough fucking crying already.  Even if he can't work out he could restrict his calories enough to lose weight.   

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #303 on: October 02, 2007, 11:43:58 AM »

My point exactly. Depression might have set in, which is entirely understandable, and the exact reason many people become obese but it is not a physiological cause, which everyone knows. Whatever the emotional reasons, everyone knows obesity, including my former state so not throwing stones here, is simply caused by intaking more calories than you expend. Nothing magical about it.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #304 on: October 02, 2007, 11:44:53 AM »
I fucking hate lame excuses.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: October 02, 2007, 11:50:47 AM »
god i hope he doesn't wear depends and drive a jazzi :-\

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #306 on: October 02, 2007, 11:58:08 AM »
I am glad that you are finally showing some Christian attributes...odd that it took you this long..makes me wonder about your conviction to your faith.

You are a joke dude. Just stfu

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #307 on: October 02, 2007, 02:38:45 PM »
People who overeat are usually in need of hobbies/activities, at least ones that don't include sitting.  Eating becomes their hobby.   Does onlyme even work?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #308 on: October 02, 2007, 02:39:41 PM »
I am glad that you are finally showing some Christian attributes...odd that it took you this long..makes me wonder about your conviction to your faith.

Agreed

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #309 on: October 02, 2007, 02:41:36 PM »
I think Keith is suffering from a form of Munchausen syndrome. He enjoys the attention and sympathy he gets from being sick and overweight. Its gives him a high.

It's something, even if not that exactly. It's called lack of willpower.

Those making fun of him are doing him the biggest favor. A multiple-paragraph meltdown won't cut it vs. getting the weight off, no excuses. Start with the walking or something like it and build up.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Onlyme Calories. guess how much he eats?
« Reply #310 on: October 02, 2007, 02:56:49 PM »
My guess is he eats 14,000 calories.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Onlyme Calories. guess how much he eats?
« Reply #311 on: October 02, 2007, 02:59:07 PM »
My guess is he eats 14,000 calories.

id say monster 14,000 calories combined with a legendary style of sedentary life
A

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #312 on: October 02, 2007, 03:01:57 PM »
Keith you like to sit in front of your computer and go after TA, Shawn and Squadfather every day. Don't try to act like you are a victim here. Bottom line is, you need to lose several hundred pounds or you will die. Soon. There is not one person on here that wants anything bad to happen to you, so get off your ass and lose the weight.  :)
E

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: Onlyme Calories. guess how much he eats?
« Reply #313 on: October 02, 2007, 03:03:08 PM »
id say monster 14,000 calories combined with a legendary style of sedentary life

he probably eats all clean food too, epic servings of ahi tuna (he's always talking about) he pays for with his daddy's trust fund,  and a 15lbs sack of rice (25lbs sack on cheat days).

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #314 on: October 02, 2007, 03:09:11 PM »
all kidding aside what size is that flannel shirt? XXXXXXXXXXXXL?
I think thats a flannel bed sheet

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #315 on: October 02, 2007, 03:12:51 PM »
Alright I am posting this on Tuesday but I wrote it on Monday.  For the guys who don't say shit about me are cool.  If any of you think I have not tried in the past to lose the weight and get back into the gym you are dumb.  But in the past everytime I went in I got sick and my leg blew up and I was bed ridden for weeks.  Now with the Vicodin at least it gets me past the pain and I can do something.  I am in the gym today and swimming at my pool here.  Vegas will keep me busy and training.  I promise you I will get back.  I had so many people come up to me at the expo I knew from before.  Great support.

Okay, first off this will be targeted towards the guys who have NOT had an accident or something go wrong with them.  I can see from the many stupid posts that we have a lot of people here who have done something with their lives, made a good amount of money, traveled, competed professionally and have been bit by a spider that put them in the hospital 3 times in ten years for a total of almost 60 days and prevented them from walking for over a year.  I am glad there are so many on here that can relate to what happen to me.  Especially Sean since I know he went through so much and thats why he looks like shit and didn't have the balls to come up and see me. 

For the guys who talk shit, it is obvious you have NEVER had a life or have achieved anything.  It is so easy to see it's pitiful.  You guys are kids who have done nothing and talk shit now, but when it happens to you, you are so weak you will kill yourself in a minute.  It's always fun and easy to make fun of someone behind a screen.  I was at the expo for a total of 14 hours.  Every Getbigger who was there saw me and came up except for the punks with the biggest mouths.  Just wait till you hit 30 or so and you start looking like shit and you get hurt.  You pussys will fall like flyes.  You guys are so predictable it's funny.

Now, for the reasons why I am the way I am and you take or leave it.  The idiots and morons will have their own thoughts.  And be sure you put how this is a meltdown.  hahahaha, I was involved with one of the busiest booths at the show.  And today alone I had 11 people directly call me about getting involved with us.  So yea, I am melting down.... all the way to the bank.

If you came to our booth you would have seen my leg.  It was 23 inches when I got on the plane in Honolulu.  It was 30 3/4" when I landed in Vegas.  You people who say I haven't tried to lose weight are hilarious.  You know nothing about me.  I have gone into a gym a  hundred times in the last few years to get back into shape to find myself laid up in bed because my leg swells so big I can't bend it.  I spent two weeks in the hospital this past Christmas cause me leg would not go down.  It got to 32".

I HAVE competed on a professional stage.  I have made weightlifting my life and I have made (I am pretty sure) more money from what my body looked like and how strong I was than 99% of the people on here.  The guys who talk shit to me on here have done NOTHING ever.  They are a joke.  It's that simple. 

I am a fat fucker and I know it.  In the past I have said I will lose the weight.  I have tried and I have hit some obstacles.  Being bedridden from a swollen leg and ruptured discs just halted me.  My diet SHOULD change cause I know I am fat.  But my diet is not any different from when I trained, the only thing is I haven't trained.  I haven't lifted a weight since January.  I am now in Vegas.  I was just given a membership to 24 hour fitness for free.  I start tomorrow.  I will take it slow.  Dmarko Blewett who was very popular back in the 80's and at the show will be making sure I get back on track.  I am involved with a huge project now and financially sitting pretty so I can concentrate on training and getting back to shape.  One thing that has help me at least start getting around is Vicodin.  I take it now when I am hurting so I can get up.  I only take it then.  I have already started changing the way I eat.  Water is the only liquid I drink now.  I do have a protein shake.  You morons who say I have been saying this for years know nothing about what has happened.  Do I speculate why your lives are so weak and empty.  No.  I accept it.  No need to make up stuff why you are losers, you just are.

So many people came up to me at the show I haven't seen in years.  They all heard what happened and in fact a couple of them called me yesterday and all of them are supportive.  Those are the people who I care what they say and think.  Not a bunch of nobodys on an internet board who have done nothing with their lives.  I respond to you ONLY because I hope to get it through your thick skulls you mean nothing to anyone.  In person you woudln't say shit. 

The one person I have a zillion repsect for is JM Manion.  I give huge kudos to him.  He came up and we discussed our position and we are fine with each other.  If fact we have a bet that I will be 150 lbs. lighter by the Arnold.  As long as I am healthy I will win that bet.

To the others who came up to me at the booth thanks.  Ron and Issac were great too.  Instead of making fun of me, you guys really need to go out and do something.  Cause when something happens to you and you are in this position then at least you can look back on your life and say you did something.  Right now, you guys are sad excuses.

I highly doubt one person on Getbig has had the opportunities I have had and to this day are still receiving even being fat. I must be doing something right and I must have done some pretty good things in my past to have some of the most successful and famous business people in the industry to have me involved in a major way despite me being a fat pig.  They all seem to know I will get back into shape and encourage now everyday.  Thats all I needed to go forward.

So now, go ahead flame on tell how bad I melted down.  That is getting so boring.  It just shows how dumb you really are.  So while you keep typing away doing nothing with your life even though you have the best bodies around, I will do what I am doing and we can see who laughs last.  I bet you I do.
Sloppy fat man diarrea meltdown

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #316 on: October 02, 2007, 03:13:09 PM »
Just put down the donut... put id Doooooown

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #317 on: October 02, 2007, 03:13:35 PM »
Keith you like to sit in front of your computer and go after TA, Shawn and Squadfather every day. Don't try to act like you are a victim here. Bottom line is, you need to lose several hundred pounds or you will die. Soon. There is not one person on here that wants anything bad to happen to you, so get off your ass and lose the weight.  :)
The moron attacked me because of his own shortcomings.

It will be interesting to see if he stops.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #318 on: October 02, 2007, 03:15:36 PM »

Yes, he attacks you and Squadfather every day. Now he is mad that everyone knows he weighs a half ton. ::) Perhaps you can help him lose the weight?
E

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #319 on: October 02, 2007, 03:19:14 PM »

Actually, he has barely been flamed considering his extreme size...

I've seen 10 times as much flaming [literally] for people who are barely even fat, and not to be unkind, but Onlyme is past the point of being 'fat'

Many are holding back on Onlyme as his size is so notable it is actually eliciting sympathy, a rare thing on getbig......that speaks volumes :-\

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #320 on: October 02, 2007, 03:21:21 PM »

Lonelyme, what is so hard about eating less? You don't have to work out to lose weight and more then likely when you drop that 300 or so pounds you will end up a skinny fat. Why are you even worried about muscles. Your life is at risk and you are worried about maintain muscle mass.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #321 on: October 02, 2007, 03:34:58 PM »
Less than 1% of the world population worksout ,obesity have nothing to do with working out :-\

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: October 02, 2007, 03:57:34 PM »
word! maybe if he would back off on the insecure comments and stop whiny like a little bitch, more people would support him. :-\

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #323 on: October 02, 2007, 03:58:47 PM »
Kind of disappointed by Keith's post.  Its all excuses, no admissions.

Keith, if you had no money you'd have been back at work months later and you'd never have got to this situation.  I feel sorry for you buddy, but I don't buy all your excuses because some of this situation is your fault.   By your own admission you've been fortunate in many areas.  You do barely any work, you're on many counts a very lucky man.

People who can't admit that they could have done better will never make things right for themselves. 

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #324 on: October 02, 2007, 04:00:08 PM »
Less than 1% of the world population worksout ,obesity have nothing to do with working out :-\
Exactly. I don't see what is so hard about writing down everything you eat. Hell, he sits here on getbig all day so apparently it is not an issue of time.