Author Topic: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!  (Read 75696 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!
« Reply #325 on: October 02, 2007, 04:02:46 PM »
I love how he can call people who make fun of him 'those who have not accomplished shit in thier life' ...then goes on to brag about the $$$ he has made from the fitness industry. I felt sorry for him at first but now f*ck him.
L

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #326 on: October 02, 2007, 04:07:09 PM »
I love how he can call people who make fun of him 'those who have not accomplished shit in thier life' ...then goes on to brag about the $$$ he has made from the fitness industry. I felt sorry for him at first but now f*ck him.
Hahaha yes... with all that money you'd figure he could buy some big clothes instead of wearing flannel bedsheets over is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl shirts.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: October 02, 2007, 04:10:43 PM »
Hahaha yes... with all that money you'd figure he could buy some big clothes instead of wearing flannel bedsheets over is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl shirts.
hahahaha, i wonder where he bought that shirt seriously, that thing looks like a flannel tarp.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #328 on: October 02, 2007, 04:11:20 PM »
hahahaha, i wonder where he bought that shirt seriously, that thing looks like a flannel tarp.
Hahah probably the big and tall section of burlington coat factory.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: October 02, 2007, 04:13:16 PM »
Hahah probably the big and tall section of burlington coat factory.
all kidding aside i used to have a BCF near my house and they didn't carry anything that size, seriously that shirt is at least a 7XL.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #330 on: October 02, 2007, 04:25:29 PM »
I love how he can call people who make fun of him 'those who have not accomplished shit in thier life' ...

That's personal anger projection IMO, the whole post was sad......

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #331 on: October 02, 2007, 04:43:29 PM »
Those of you who rag on Milos and Shawn and Chick and Keith apparently don't know them too well.

I can understand when they argue/among each other, but if you think that they are "bad" persons without ever having had the opportunity to meet and talk to them personally, then your feelings are somewhat "f___ed up" and you could even have a serious mental problem accepting others.

I'm pretty critical when it comes to attitudes within the bodybuilding world and have to admit that I avoid a few active participants myself whenever possible; but when it comes to each of the above - I always go out of my way to seek them out and say "Hello" and talk the sport for as long as possible. Each of them will jump right in and offer their personal viewpoints about the topic under discussion without BS of any kind.

You sure may not agree with them, but you'll walk away insured that you've seen it from the other side of the coin.

You "haters" should do your best to meet these guys in person when you attend these events. Introduce youself and start on yakken. I guarantee ya that in every case, you'll leave with a different attitude than you had and possibly make a few new friends for years to come.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: October 02, 2007, 04:45:55 PM »
To hell with the gym, keith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Damn it, think straight, you need to be in the pool everyday before breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The goddamn weights arent needed yet.   Eat alll the fish you want and greens.....limit your carbs to 200g a day for sanity and youll burn fat like a MOFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You lift weight or walk and that leg will take you down again bro....

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #333 on: October 02, 2007, 04:51:11 PM »
What exactly has Onlyme accomplished? Does anyone know? I know he was an extra in a movie or two, but does anyone know why he thinks anyone would be jealous of him? Does he have ex wives? Children? Seems to me like he is a lonely old fat guy.
E

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: October 02, 2007, 04:52:06 PM »
What exactly has Onlyme accomplished? Does anyone know? I know he was an extra in a movie or two, but does anyone know why he thinks anyone would be jealous of him? Does he have ex wives? Children? Seems to me like he is a lonely old fat guy.

you should go to the mr. getbig thread and get mesomorph to enter.   ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: October 02, 2007, 04:53:53 PM »
you should go to the mr. getbig thread and get mesomorph to enter.   ;D

Why?
E

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: October 02, 2007, 04:54:50 PM »
Why?

'cause if he does, adonis will definitely pussy out . . .

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #337 on: October 02, 2007, 04:55:28 PM »
'cause if he does, adonis will definitely pussy out . . .
i want adonis to show...
L

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: October 02, 2007, 04:58:00 PM »
i want adonis to show...

. . . maybe he'll enter anyway. he still hasn't committed.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: October 02, 2007, 05:00:37 PM »
i want adonis to show...

Mindspin named the show after Adonis. Did that give you a hint that he was a bit biased?
E

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #340 on: October 02, 2007, 05:02:06 PM »
To hell with the gym, keith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Damn it, think straight, you need to be in the pool everyday before breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The goddamn weights arent needed yet.   Eat alll the fish you want and greens.....limit your carbs to 200g a day for sanity and youll burn fat like a MOFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You lift weight or walk and that leg will take you down again bro....

I've seen cases of elephantitus and leprosy much worse that his spiders bite and obesity.  he should try a comprehensive approach including hypnotherapy, group therapy and Dr. Navarro.  

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #341 on: October 02, 2007, 05:09:06 PM »
Barnum and Bailey called they want their tent back.

but seriously we made jokes about keith being speared and roasted at a luau but I dont think the spear could hold. He would fall into the flames.

FOR REAL

• Getbig III
« Reply #342 on: October 02, 2007, 05:47:17 PM »
Onlyme, I am sorry for flaming you and talking shit. and I have a REAL honest suggestion for you...

Maybe you should try and have one of those spider's bite your mouth, so you stop eating so much?

THIS ISNT A JOKE, I AM SERIOUS

LOL

And with that, the flaming on my end stops... All the best,
FOR REAL

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #343 on: October 02, 2007, 05:57:22 PM »
I love how people say "you should meet so snd so in person" yeah why don't we all meet in person ::)

here's a little secret...... this is the net and if i was gonna go out of my way to meet someone off GB, it sure wouldn't be some 500lb gap tooth truck driver look alike that smells like ass.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: October 02, 2007, 06:00:57 PM »
I love how people say "you should meet so snd so in person" yeah why don't we all meet in person ::)

here's a little secret...... this is the net and if i was gonna go out of my way to meet someone off GB, it sure wouldn't be some 500lb gap tooth truck driver look alike that smells like ass.

hhahahahaha, 500 pounds is a little generous don't you think. He's a half ton easy.
E

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: October 02, 2007, 06:04:29 PM »
hhahahahaha, 500 pounds is a little generous don't you think. He's a half ton easy.
fuck what's the difference a this point, obese is obese and I'd be more concern with  the diabetes and not being able to wipe my own ass then a spider bite ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: October 02, 2007, 06:06:09 PM »
fuck what's the difference a this point, obese is obese and I'd be more concern with  the diabetes and not being able to wipe my own ass then a spider bite ::)

No way he can wipe. I bet he smells awful :-X
E

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: October 02, 2007, 06:15:44 PM »
I hate to say this, but i think he needs to go on the stripper diet for a few years.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #348 on: October 02, 2007, 06:16:14 PM »
maybe he has a bidet

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: October 02, 2007, 06:16:58 PM »
E