Author Topic: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!  (Read 75482 times)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Re: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!
« Reply #350 on: October 02, 2007, 08:22:08 PM »
You guys are very mean :(

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #351 on: October 02, 2007, 08:25:46 PM »
You guys are very mean :(
Ohhh bs... when he photoshops a picture of you go and see how you like it. It's the internet. No one is serious here.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #352 on: October 02, 2007, 08:30:25 PM »
Onlyme you said awhile back that if your leg didn't get better that you may lose it. Has it got any better yet?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #353 on: October 02, 2007, 08:36:08 PM »
Onlyme you said awhile back that if your leg didn't get better that you may lose it. Has it got any better yet?
did you have a skin graft over the wound?  was the healing complicated?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: October 02, 2007, 08:37:04 PM »

I saw it at the expo.  It looked like a damn basketball in his calf.      He needs to hit the pool for exercise....no weightbearing crap...

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #355 on: October 02, 2007, 08:40:46 PM »

I saw it at the expo.  It looked like a damn basketball in his calf.      He needs to hit the pool for exercise....no weightbearing crap...

poor guy :'(

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #356 on: October 02, 2007, 08:41:00 PM »

Look obviously he's never coming outta this so i'll lay off the jokes they were for motivation that was buried a long time ago. If he's only gonna type a long series of rationalizations instead of acting on this, it's over.

If he was serious there would be more than "i'm swimming" with no mention of duration - what's needed is the motivation to work up to hours of aerobics, with little or no weights for 6 months or more. The strength can easily be brought back later. A serious obsession with aerobics is required, along with a possible staple or something similar.

A wheelchair might make sense, at least for a while. They make industrial strength ones in different sizes.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #357 on: October 02, 2007, 08:42:12 PM »
realisticly he need an operation to reduce the size of his stomach, why is everyone avoiding that suggestion?
Here comes the money shot

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #358 on: October 02, 2007, 08:42:34 PM »

so he's all swollen up from the bite and it's not fat he's carrying ???

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: October 02, 2007, 08:43:40 PM »
realisticly he need an operation to reduce the size of his stomach, why is everyone avoiding that suggestion?

Already did, can you say stomach staple? Perfect for someone with no willpower BTW as long as the food intake does in fact go down after, which it should.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: October 02, 2007, 08:44:38 PM »
so he's all swollen up from the bite and it's not fat he's carrying ???

Word has it cankles are part of the equation.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #361 on: October 02, 2007, 08:45:05 PM »
needs liposuction too

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #362 on: October 02, 2007, 08:48:38 PM »
needs liposuction too

not sure about that...by reducing his stomach you are artificially reducing the amount of calories he will intake

less calories = caloric defecit = weight loss

add into that a regular exercise routine and within 1 year you will have normal person..he will need to have the excess skin removed but that is the least of his concern,

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #363 on: October 02, 2007, 08:51:27 PM »
Good luck to you Keith!

I hope you reach your goals.....Usually hte people talking the most on these boards would be the main ones under the table in real life if someone talked about them.

Success is your only motherfu*kin option...Failure's NOT!

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: October 02, 2007, 08:52:00 PM »
Another options is the Gastric band

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: October 02, 2007, 08:56:17 PM »
This option is pretty interesting

"The number of obese Australians has doubled in the past 20 years and for many people who are seriously overweight, dieting just isn’t the answer. Some resort to procedures like stomach stapling to help shed the kilos but it’s invasive and is not without the risks associated with surgery. Hayden Turner has found an alternative weight loss treatment in Rome that has already helped thousands lose weight. It is an ingenious, non-surgical procedure that reduces the size of a patient’s stomach in less than 20 minutes! At the Polyclinico Umberto Primo, Professor Nicola Basso’s Intragastric Balloon procedure is changing peoples’ lives. While under sedation, a balloon is inserted into the patient’s stomach and filled with saline. The balloon makes them feel full after eating less and it also slows down the emptying of the stomach so the patient feels full for longer. Hayden talks to patients who have had the procedure and say their lives have changed.
"

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: October 02, 2007, 08:59:01 PM »
Another options is the Gastric band

All of these options would've been considered and acted upon years ago by anyone serious.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: October 02, 2007, 09:01:33 PM »
Good luck to you Keith!

I hope you reach your goals.....Usually hte people talking the most on these boards would be the main ones under the table in real life if someone talked about them.

Success is your only motherfu*kin option...Failure's NOT!

So far what we can be sure of is that this kind of support has not helped.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #368 on: October 02, 2007, 09:11:46 PM »
Look obviously he's never coming outta this so i'll lay off the jokes they were for motivation that was buried a long time ago. If he's only gonna type a long series of rationalizations instead of acting on this, it's over.

If he was serious there would be more than "i'm swimming" with no mention of duration - what's needed is the motivation to work up to hours of aerobics, with little or no weights for 6 months or more. The strength can easily be brought back later. A serious obsession with aerobics is required, along with a possible staple or something similar.

A wheelchair might make sense, at least for a while. They make industrial strength ones in different sizes.
Aerobics is fine but the diet is what's important. He can't move well at this weight so long duration aerobics would just burn him out.

I'd hire a psychotherapist. Evaluate drug options to curb appetite (like certain SSRIs). Look into the stomach stapling or balloon etc.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: October 02, 2007, 09:13:30 PM »
Aerobics is fine but the diet is what's important. He can't move well at this weight so long duration aerobics would just burn him out.

I'd hire a psychotherapist. Evaluate drug options to curb appetite (like certain SSRIs). Look into the stomach stapling or balloon etc.

A change in diet goes without saying, i was talking about other things that are essential re: exercise in particular.

Even without a better diet a staple and cardio would work wonders though.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #370 on: October 02, 2007, 09:17:52 PM »
A change in diet goes without saying, i was talking about other things that are essential re: exercise in particular.

Even without a better diet a staple and cardio would work wonders though.
Cardio burns relatively few calories. A couple of hours of cardio for Keith would probably be equal to two mouthfuls of food for him. If there isn't a strict diet it's easy to compensate for the exercise with more food since appetite is upregulated.

As fat as he is he should go on a PSMF diet or similar, a diet designed to get off weight quickly off a morbidly obese person.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: October 02, 2007, 09:20:50 PM »
Cardio burns relatively few calories. A couple of hours of cardio for Keith would probably be equal to two mouthfuls of food for him. If there isn't a strict diet it's easy to compensate for the exercise with more food since appetite is upregulated.

As fat as he is he should go on a PSMF diet or similar, a diet designed to get off weight quickly off a morbidly obese person.

clearly his lack of discipline and will power are part of the underlying problems to his obesity, and will be hinderance going forward

he needs to take drastic steps, such as the surgery options I have laid out in my previous posts.

anything else is relying too much on his weak mental capacity to diet

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: October 02, 2007, 09:21:38 PM »

That's assuming he'd be able to hold to a good; let's not jump to conclusions and rely only on one avenue.

All of it's part of the equation. Especially when obese more radical solutions can be effective for a great deal of loss even without an ideal blend of exericise, diet, etc.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #373 on: October 02, 2007, 09:24:57 PM »
You're assuming he'd be able to hold to a perfect diet; let's not jump to conclusions and rely only on one avenue.

All of it's part of the equation. Especially when obese more radical solutions can be effective for a great deal of loss even without an ideal blend of exericise, diet, etc.
I totally agree that the main problem is psychological. In my earlier post I mentioned hiring a psychotherapist and evaluating drug treatments (especially if there is underlying depression).

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #374 on: October 02, 2007, 09:44:32 PM »
Keith: in all seriousness how many calories do you eat per day?