Author Topic: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!  (Read 75442 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!
« Reply #375 on: October 02, 2007, 09:46:59 PM »
Keith: in all seriousness how many calories do you eat per day?

probably around 4,000+

mostly carbs, fats and sugar (aka junk food) I am guessing

for someone that does zero physical activity that is alot
Here comes the money shot

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #376 on: October 02, 2007, 10:00:32 PM »
probably around 4,000+

more like 10,000 +

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #377 on: October 02, 2007, 10:12:22 PM »
probably around 4,000+

4000 is probably what the average chubby American eats.  That's nothing. 

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #378 on: October 02, 2007, 10:14:21 PM »
4000 is probably what the average chubby American eats.  That's nothing. 

Yeah I would think that 4,000 cals a day is a diet for Keith.  I imagine he gets between 8,000-10,000 a day. :o

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #379 on: October 02, 2007, 10:36:51 PM »

Success is your only motherfu*kin option...Failure's NOT!
calm down "M&M" ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #380 on: October 03, 2007, 12:48:30 AM »
Alright I am posting this on Tuesday but I wrote it on Monday.  For the guys who don't say shit about me are cool.  If any of you think I have not tried in the past to lose the weight and get back into the gym you are dumb.  But in the past everytime I went in I got sick and my leg blew up and I was bed ridden for weeks.  Now with the Vicodin at least it gets me past the pain and I can do something.  I am in the gym today and swimming at my pool here.  Vegas will keep me busy and training.  I promise you I will get back.  I had so many people come up to me at the expo I knew from before.  Great support.

Okay, first off this will be targeted towards the guys who have NOT had an accident or something go wrong with them.  I can see from the many stupid posts that we have a lot of people here who have done something with their lives, made a good amount of money, traveled, competed professionally and have been bit by a spider that put them in the hospital 3 times in ten years for a total of almost 60 days and prevented them from walking for over a year.  I am glad there are so many on here that can relate to what happen to me.  Especially Sean since I know he went through so much and thats why he looks like shit and didn't have the balls to come up and see me. 

For the guys who talk shit, it is obvious you have NEVER had a life or have achieved anything.  It is so easy to see it's pitiful.  You guys are kids who have done nothing and talk shit now, but when it happens to you, you are so weak you will kill yourself in a minute.  It's always fun and easy to make fun of someone behind a screen.  I was at the expo for a total of 14 hours.  Every Getbigger who was there saw me and came up except for the punks with the biggest mouths.  Just wait till you hit 30 or so and you start looking like shit and you get hurt.  You pussys will fall like flyes.  You guys are so predictable it's funny.

Now, for the reasons why I am the way I am and you take or leave it.  The idiots and morons will have their own thoughts.  And be sure you put how this is a meltdown.  hahahaha, I was involved with one of the busiest booths at the show.  And today alone I had 11 people directly call me about getting involved with us.  So yea, I am melting down.... all the way to the bank.

If you came to our booth you would have seen my leg.  It was 23 inches when I got on the plane in Honolulu.  It was 30 3/4" when I landed in Vegas.  You people who say I haven't tried to lose weight are hilarious.  You know nothing about me.  I have gone into a gym a  hundred times in the last few years to get back into shape to find myself laid up in bed because my leg swells so big I can't bend it.  I spent two weeks in the hospital this past Christmas cause me leg would not go down.  It got to 32".

I HAVE competed on a professional stage.  I have made weightlifting my life and I have made (I am pretty sure) more money from what my body looked like and how strong I was than 99% of the people on here.  The guys who talk shit to me on here have done NOTHING ever.  They are a joke.  It's that simple. 

I am a fat fucker and I know it.  In the past I have said I will lose the weight.  I have tried and I have hit some obstacles.  Being bedridden from a swollen leg and ruptured discs just halted me.  My diet SHOULD change cause I know I am fat.  But my diet is not any different from when I trained, the only thing is I haven't trained.  I haven't lifted a weight since January.  I am now in Vegas.  I was just given a membership to 24 hour fitness for free.  I start tomorrow.  I will take it slow.  Dmarko Blewett who was very popular back in the 80's and at the show will be making sure I get back on track.  I am involved with a huge project now and financially sitting pretty so I can concentrate on training and getting back to shape.  One thing that has help me at least start getting around is Vicodin.  I take it now when I am hurting so I can get up.  I only take it then.  I have already started changing the way I eat.  Water is the only liquid I drink now.  I do have a protein shake.  You morons who say I have been saying this for years know nothing about what has happened.  Do I speculate why your lives are so weak and empty.  No.  I accept it.  No need to make up stuff why you are losers, you just are.

So many people came up to me at the show I haven't seen in years.  They all heard what happened and in fact a couple of them called me yesterday and all of them are supportive.  Those are the people who I care what they say and think.  Not a bunch of nobodys on an internet board who have done nothing with their lives.  I respond to you ONLY because I hope to get it through your thick skulls you mean nothing to anyone.  In person you woudln't say shit. 

The one person I have a zillion repsect for is JM Manion.  I give huge kudos to him.  He came up and we discussed our position and we are fine with each other.  If fact we have a bet that I will be 150 lbs. lighter by the Arnold.  As long as I am healthy I will win that bet.

To the others who came up to me at the booth thanks.  Ron and Issac were great too.  Instead of making fun of me, you guys really need to go out and do something.  Cause when something happens to you and you are in this position then at least you can look back on your life and say you did something.  Right now, you guys are sad excuses.

I highly doubt one person on Getbig has had the opportunities I have had and to this day are still receiving even being fat. I must be doing something right and I must have done some pretty good things in my past to have some of the most successful and famous business people in the industry to have me involved in a major way despite me being a fat pig.  They all seem to know I will get back into shape and encourage now everyday.  Thats all I needed to go forward.

So now, go ahead flame on tell how bad I melted down.  That is getting so boring.  It just shows how dumb you really are.  So while you keep typing away doing nothing with your life even though you have the best bodies around, I will do what I am doing and we can see who laughs last.  I bet you I do.

Hey dude.  You know I'm a supporter.  You are a good guy.  You don't have to explain yourself to idiots.  Good luck with the training and the new business venture.  You always have a place to stay if you come back to visit. 

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #381 on: October 03, 2007, 03:44:14 AM »
Oh cry me a river Keith.  You are fat because you over eat, period! 

Stop living your life in the rear vision mirror.  You have this insatiable urge to tell anonymous losers on Getbig how successful your life has been!  How sad you are. 

Keith, happiness is an internal construct. It cannot be found on a message board.  You will not find inner peace by continuing to rehash old and boring stories from your past.

Health is about a connection between the physical and psychological states.  You have a long way to go in achieving this harmony.  I hope you make it. 

Right now, you are a heart attack waiting to happen. 

Easy on the vicoden fat man; and you need to deal with your internal turmoil over Sean Rey.  Start telling the truth.  Now that would be helpful

Bye Bye, and by the way, Sean enjoyed bouncing those checks!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: The photo you've been waiting for...ONLYME!
« Reply #382 on: October 03, 2007, 03:47:38 AM »
anybody know how tall he is? MattC, any ideas?

6'1 and 1/16th.

Keith is a name dropper.  :-X  Not cool.  He is stronger than 99% of the forum.  Very cool.  8)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #383 on: October 03, 2007, 03:50:31 AM »
while we try motivate Keith, don't forget ourselves, were quick to give advise but how many actually apply it to there lives

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #384 on: October 03, 2007, 04:21:03 AM »
while we try motivate Keith, don't forget ourselves, were quick to give advise but how many actually apply it to there lives

You think we all weigh a half ton?
E

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #385 on: October 03, 2007, 04:39:26 AM »
This has got t0 be the saddest thread on getbig.!

Onlyme you need to turn on Eye Of The Tiger, or maybe even some James Blunt! get on the treadmill and walk walk walk. Or go laps in your pool.

You're a good guy and for you to get back in walking shape again would be a victory with the gift of longer life! 

And that my friend is the greatest gift one can receive. More time on this beautiful earth.  :)

Don't wait too long big guy  :)

Here's some booty for inspiration. Good luck!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #386 on: October 03, 2007, 04:39:52 AM »
it could become a fantastic science project with Onlyme as the Guinea pig.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #387 on: October 03, 2007, 04:40:29 AM »
You think we all weigh a half ton?

LOL

Keith's in serious denial in terms of acting in effective terms; acknowledging the problem is the easy part. He can listen to judgemental turds like beach bum who only see black and white in life and thus hate on those telling the truth, or he can accept this ugly reality and finally get serious instead of attacking the messenger. From what he wrote and the vague "i'm swimming" comment so far it's the former.

Keith's a nice guy but on the other hand the excuses that justify relative inaction years later are no longer convincing.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #388 on: October 03, 2007, 04:48:28 AM »
This has got t0 be the saddest thread on getbig.!

Onlyme you need to turn on Eye Of The Tiger, or maybe even some James Blunt! get on the treadmill and walk walk walk. Or go laps in your pool.

You're a good guy and for you to get back in walking shape again would be a victory with the gift of longer life! 

And that my friend is the greatest gift one can receive. More time on this beautiful earth.  :)

Don't wait too long big guy  :)

Here's some booty for inspiration. Good luck!

whats a pool going to do???? i love eva longoria but why have a cross on top of your ass??? Tony parker must be praying each time he taps that

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #389 on: October 03, 2007, 04:58:26 AM »
whats a pool going to do???? i love eva longoria but why have a cross on top of your ass??? Tony parker must be praying each time he taps that
Pool is better than a chair man. Any movement for him is good at this point.

He probably couldn't move long if he has all that weight on him if he does anything else. In a pool he could do more.

Maybe im wrong though? I just assume. I just hope dude gets in shape.

And don't forget he shouldn't eat anything he really doesn't have to in order to live.

What would you suggest?

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #390 on: October 03, 2007, 07:28:15 AM »
 ;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #391 on: October 03, 2007, 07:34:10 AM »

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #392 on: October 03, 2007, 07:35:57 AM »
Pool is better than a chair man. Any movement for him is good at this point.

He probably couldn't move long if he has all that weight on him if he does anything else. In a pool he could do more.

Maybe im wrong though? I just assume. I just hope dude gets in shape.

And don't forget he shouldn't eat anything he really doesn't have to in order to live.

What would you suggest?

I think onlyme should try the PSMF diet.

Approx 150 grams of protein each day, 4-5 grams of Essential Fatty Acids, and a little veggies.

Carb load one day every 3rd week. No fats on that day.

He could lose 4 lbs or more a week following such a diet.

Imagine: He would be down to 200 lbs in under 2 years.

Getting to 300 lbs would only take a year probably.

Calculated on a bodyweight on cerca 600 lbs.
As empty as paradise

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: October 03, 2007, 08:22:59 AM »
probably around 4,000+

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you've gotta be kidding me, 4000 calories is a fuccking snack for someone 600 pounds.

spinnis

« Reply #395 on: October 03, 2007, 08:33:05 AM »
probably around 4,000+

Dumbest shit ive ever heard LOL

novalifter

• Getbig I
« Reply #396 on: October 03, 2007, 10:19:44 AM »
i'm new here but have been checking this place out for a while and just a few things:

keith, do you think that maybe the ailing health caused by your diet and sedentary lifestyle just MAY be a contributing factor to your leg not healing properly?

i find it somewhat hypocritical that you chastise those for throwing personal insults at you and in the same sentence calling people you've never met "losers that have never accomplished anything".

you know there are other alternatives to hitting the gym hardcore, right? you can't just jump back and expect to do the same training regimen you had before the injury and massive weight gain. it's not all black and white. you also didn't wake up one day and realized you had gained 500 pounds overnight. why didn't you hit up the local pool during that time? how about a walk here and there? there's no good answer for that bc outside of that 60 days you spent in the hospital over the last ten years you could have spent 3,590 of them taking steps to avoid or fix the situation you find yourself in now. even so, it's still not too late. this defeatist mentality is what's going to be your demise if you don't stop playing victim and get your shit together.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #397 on: October 03, 2007, 10:22:09 AM »
I think onlyme should try the PSMF diet.

Approx 150 grams of protein each day, 4-5 grams of Essential Fatty Acids, and a little veggies.

Carb load one day every 3rd week. No fats on that day.

He could lose 4 lbs or more a week following such a diet.

Imagine: He would be down to 200 lbs in under 2 years.

Getting to 300 lbs would only take a year probably.

Calculated on a bodyweight on cerca 600 lbs.
That would be nothing short of amazing. I'd love to see it.

I'd also like to know what he's doing and what he's been doing to manage weight.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #398 on: October 03, 2007, 10:25:56 AM »
you know there are other alternatives to hitting the gym hardcore, right? you can't just jump back and expect to do the same training regimen you had before the injury and massive weight gain. it's not all black and white. you also didn't wake up one day and realized you had gained 500 pounds overnight. why didn't you hit up the local pool during that time?

Looks like he drank the local pool.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #399 on: October 03, 2007, 10:31:40 AM »
what is this girls name??