Author Topic: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!  (Read 75498 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!
« Reply #475 on: October 04, 2007, 11:01:06 AM »
In all honesty keith im just messing with you. I really do hope you lose weight. Remember when dieting that the first week is always the hardest. Take my opinion for what its worth (it probably means shit to you). Dieting is like studying for a test or writing a long paper for a class. Getting started is the hardest part but once you catch your stride it is hard to stop.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #476 on: October 04, 2007, 11:08:30 AM »
Yeah, i hear they have a new role for Jaba The Hut for StarWars part 7

haha and the great part is, the studio can save money on building a fat suit

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #477 on: October 04, 2007, 11:14:42 AM »
haha and the great part is, the studio can save money on building a fat suit
Hahah but all the money will have to go to transportation means hahahah

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #478 on: October 04, 2007, 11:17:06 AM »
OnlyMe...have you considered surgery like I suggested?

you mention traveling on business..it is very hard to eat healthy and maintain an exercise program when traveling, even for normal people.

dude 536lb is serious..lets say you drop 100lbs in 1 year...and this is pushing it..you are still 436lbs

get the surgery and done with it..no more struggling at 2am for a box donuts..
Here comes the money shot

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #479 on: October 04, 2007, 11:17:20 AM »
In all honesty keith im just messing with you. I really do hope you lose weight. Remember when dieting that the first week is always the hardest. Take my opinion for what its worth (it probably means shit to you). Dieting is like studying for a test or writing a long paper for a class. Getting started is the hardest part but once you catch your stride it is hard to stop.

This is true.    :)
:)

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #480 on: October 04, 2007, 11:18:50 AM »

you mention traveling on business..it is very hard to eat healthy and maintain an exercise program when traveling, even for normal people.

dude 536lb is serious..lets say you drop 100lbs in 1 year...and this is pushing it..you are still 436lbs

He would just put it back on like most of them do. If he is eating out of boredom he needs to make life style changes.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: October 04, 2007, 11:21:48 AM »

I think that before they even consider doing the surgery you have to be in relatively "good" health to minimize you dropping on the table, unless your life is immediate danger if you're like 900 lbs, I could be wrong

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #482 on: October 04, 2007, 11:57:12 AM »
Well now I am in Vegas and I have been really good since. 

Have you moved to Las Vegas, Onlyme?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #483 on: October 04, 2007, 12:01:37 PM »
Have you moved to Las Vegas, Onlyme?

yes, he moved to the Buffet Capitol of the World to lose weight.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #484 on: October 04, 2007, 12:02:53 PM »
He would just put it back on like most of them do. If he is eating out of boredom he needs to make life style changes.

most people eat out of boredom anyway...people eat 600+ cal meals and are "hungry" in 2-3 hours. Clearly the body has stored resources to use, so that sense of hunger is clearly a mental reaction.

Keith lacks the discipline and will power to diet..by reducing the size of his stomach he won't have the capacity to overload with calories.

maybe seeing immediate signs of weight lost will motivate him to get back on track.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #485 on: October 04, 2007, 12:09:06 PM »
CQ and Danielson and the other morons who say that are just ignorant.  I said the spider bite has affected me in a way where it prevents me from lifting or exercising so I don't burn anything. 

I give up.

My post have been polite and are from the vantage point of someone who has been obese and someone who successfully lost 100lbs.

I have been there and done that, and was simply making polite factual posts and offered my help and support.

Like I said, until one is ready to even do anything they won't. Here a board member make helpful posts, perfectly polite, no flaming, lost 100lbs herself - and she gets called a moron and ignorant....despite the fact that other ppl here are flaming the crap out of him he brings up *my* name. Makes you wonder why lol. I could respond very easily with many unkind statements back, but I won't. He has a hard enough cross to bear. The problem is not me a being a moron and ignorant, and only one person thinks that, which is only reflective of where the mind is. Sad.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #486 on: October 04, 2007, 12:19:09 PM »
I give up.

My post have been polite and are from the vantage point of someone who has been obese and someone who successfully lost 100lbs.

I have been there and done that, and was simply making polite factual posts and offered my help and support.

Like I said, until one is ready to even do anything they won't. Here a board member make helpful posts, perfectly polite, no flaming, lost 100lbs herself - and she gets called a moron and ignorant....despite the fact that other ppl here are flaming the crap out of him he brings up *my* name. Makes you wonder why lol. I could respond very easily with many unkind statements back, but I won't. He has a hard enough cross to bear. The problem is not me a being a moron and ignorant, and only one person thinks that, which is only reflective of where the mind is. Sad.

yep! but don't worry, Keith has someone cooking his food and making sure he eats :-\

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #487 on: October 04, 2007, 12:24:20 PM »
If I weighed what you do I would drop my calories to 1200 to 1500 per day for as long as it took to get the weight off.  You don't have to eat 10,000 cals a day to gain weight...you are eating well above maintenance even if your numbers are right.  I read that Phil Heath takes in 3800 in the off season...Do you burn as many calories as Phil...I don't think so.  Jesus, I consider 3200 maintenance for myself and pretty sure that I burn more calories than you do.  

4000 to 5000 calories a day is ALOT!!!  I also don't believe that you eat mainly chicken and fish, unless you eat like Jay Cutler.  Cutler eats to fuel is body you are eating for a different reason.

LOSING WEIGHT IS VERY HARD...BUT ALSO VERY SIMPLE...STOP OVEREATING!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #488 on: October 04, 2007, 12:53:45 PM »
yes, he moved to the Buffet Capitol of the World to lose weight.

LOL.  I know I would have a far more difficult time dieting in Vegas than I would in Hawaii.  I would think in Hawaii there would be less crap food everywhere and more active outdoor activities available.  Vegas is one big 24-hour all-you-can-eat buffet of junk.
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #489 on: October 04, 2007, 12:54:59 PM »
If I weighed what you do I would drop my calories to 1200 to 1500 per day for as long as it took to get the weight off.

Exactly!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #490 on: October 04, 2007, 12:57:04 PM »
vegas seems like a brutal place to lose weight.

i mean, going to a place called sin city to fight temptation seems like the worst idea ever.
Deep Tissue Massage

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #491 on: October 04, 2007, 12:58:42 PM »
Lonelyme's Diet Plans
5 am
Meal 1: Chicken breast and greens
8 am
Meal 2: Fish and Greens

Meal 3: .....loss of will power
9 am
Meal 4: Cheese cake
10 am
Meal 5: Box of donuts
11 am
Meal 6: Oreos
12 pm
Meal 7: Carton of ice cream
1 pm
Meal 8: pizza
2 pm
Meal 9: Carton of crisco with a glass of canola oil
Work out by scooching around the house on hands like a dog with itchy butthole syndrome
Meal 10: Velveta cheese (melted)
3pm
Meal 11: Chocolate Pie
4pm
Bed time with extended sleep for maximum GH release

hahahahaha, "Lonelyme" ;D, sorry but not for a minute do i believe that a 540 pound man is eating only 4-5K calories a day.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: October 04, 2007, 01:02:15 PM »
If I weighed what you do I would drop my calories to 1200 to 1500 per day for as long as it took to get the weight off.  You don't have to eat 10,000 cals a day to gain weight...you are eating well above maintenance even if your numbers are right.  I read that Phil Heath takes in 3800 in the off season...Do you burn as many calories as Phil...I don't think so.  Jesus, I consider 3200 maintenance for myself and pretty sure that I burn more calories than you do.  

4000 to 5000 calories a day is ALOT!!!  I also don't believe that you eat mainly chicken and fish, unless you eat like Jay Cutler.  Cutler eats to fuel is body you are eating for a different reason.

LOSING WEIGHT IS VERY HARD...BUT ALSO VERY SIMPLE...STOP OVEREATING!!!

I think that you are missing the point..it is clearly evident that Keith lacks the discipline and will power to diet..dropping to sub 2,000 will be his worse nightmare..he won't do it

he will literally wakeup in the middle the night when no one is watching and eat everything in sight..I am saying this based on history..if he didn't do it when he passed 300lbs why would he now?

if he didn't do it when he passed 400lbs
he didn't do it when he passed 500lbs

Keith needs medical help asap..I recommend surgery and be done with the sweating at 2am for a box of donuts..

you guys are delusional if you think that a man 500lbs + will drop to 1800 calories over night

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #493 on: October 04, 2007, 01:04:46 PM »
hahahahaha, "Lonelyme" ;D, sorry but not for a minute do i believe that a 540 pound man is eating only 4-5K calories a day.

umm..he might..but I certainly don't believe that it is all chicken..that actually insults our intelligence

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: October 04, 2007, 01:07:19 PM »
I think that you are missing the point..it is clearly evident that Keith lacks the discipline and will power to diet..dropping to sub 2,000 will be his worse nightmare..he won't do it

Hey, no one can make him do it, but he's really got two choices...  do it or die within a handful of years.  He needs to decide if he wants to live or not.  Look up mortality statistics on the morbidy obese (and yes, at over 500 lbs, he IS morbidly obese)...  it's not a pretty picture.  :(

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #495 on: October 04, 2007, 01:44:29 PM »

he will literally wakeup in the middle the night when no one is watching and eat everything in sight..I am saying this based on history..if he didn't do it when he passed 300lbs why would he now?

if he didn't do it when he passed 400lbs
he didn't do it when he passed 500lbs

Keith needs medical help asap..I recommend surgery and be done with the sweating at 2am for a box of donuts..

you guys are delusional if you think that a man 500lbs + will drop to 1800 calories over night

You make a good point; however, he may be to fat for surgery.

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #496 on: October 04, 2007, 01:47:44 PM »
vegas seems like a brutal place to lose weight.

i mean, going to a place called sin city to fight temptation seems like the worst idea ever.

I'm sure he's bed bound for the most part so it doesn't matter where he lives.  Does Keith really belong on getbig, doesn't the Biggest Loser have sometype of forum.  Keith is no longer any type of athlele, he is simply a very fat man.

I don't mean to flame him, but when you don't think 4 to 5K calories is alot something is wrong.  This guys seems to want to blame everything on him being unable to workout...but he should MAN UP and get on a good diet.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #497 on: October 04, 2007, 01:47:56 PM »
YOU LACK DISCIPLINE!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #498 on: October 04, 2007, 02:50:45 PM »

It is the time of day I eat that is really bad.  I eat at night.  I do not eat when I am hungry, I eat more when i am bored.  I have never said the spider bite caused my weight gain.  CQ and Danielson and the other morons who say that are just ignorant. 

How the fuck did I make you fat? No one wants anything bad to happen to you Keith, but ffs you spend days at a time attacking people from behind your computer. Now we are supposed to feel sorry for you because you are a fat fuck? When you attack TA, Vince, Shawn and Squadfather for years it's ok, but when someone tells you like it is, you meltdown. Pathetic.
E

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #499 on: October 04, 2007, 03:02:54 PM »
Those of you who feel that Onlyme is directly blaming you or giving you shit for being harsh should remember this.  You're the only ones that he's really listening to and you're the ones he's thinking about when he restrains himself from eating.  He's been covered in cotton wool and supported by his family for years and hasn't done much.. its the haters that will get him through this.

Sure, he'll post these whining replies about the people who aren't positive but he knows deep down that there isn't anybody hoping for anything less than him losing the weight.. we're just expressing it differently.