Author Topic: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!  (Read 75456 times)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Re: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!
« Reply #500 on: October 04, 2007, 03:07:00 PM »
I give up.

My post have been polite and are from the vantage point of someone who has been obese and someone who successfully lost 100lbs.

I have been there and done that, and was simply making polite factual posts and offered my help and support.

Like I said, until one is ready to even do anything they won't. Here a board member make helpful posts, perfectly polite, no flaming, lost 100lbs herself - and she gets called a moron and ignorant....despite the fact that other ppl here are flaming the crap out of him he brings up *my* name. Makes you wonder why lol. I could respond very easily with many unkind statements back, but I won't. He has a hard enough cross to bear. The problem is not me a being a moron and ignorant, and only one person thinks that, which is only reflective of where the mind is. Sad.

Onlyme why did you call CQ a moron and ignorant? She has been very nice to you in this thread. You dont talk to a woman like that. Why are you attacking everybody on getbig? We are trying to help you. Those that made jokes about your weight, don't want anything bad to happen to you. What more do you want from us? :-\

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #501 on: October 04, 2007, 03:08:05 PM »

How the fuck did I make you fat? No one wants anything bad to happen to you Keith, but ffs you spend days at a time attacking people from behind your computer. Now we are supposed to feel sorry for you because you are a fat fuck? When you attack TA, Vince, Shawn and Squadfather for years it's ok, but when someone tells you like it is, you meltdown. Pathetic.

Danny, my fellow ignorant moron show some respect >:(

On a serious note, in this thread people have flamed Onlyme to death; talked about the size of his coffin, said he smells, can't wipe himself, posted pics of Jabba the Hut, said f_ck Keith etc...........I have posted a few polite reasonable posts [no flames] offering advice/help/good wishes as someone who not only owns a gym, but was obese and has lost 100lbs about half my bodyweight. I have been where he was, successfully changed that fact. Yet he chooses *me* to flame, not all those insulting him to death.....

It only shows how sad his whole situation is. Despite his rudeness, which only stems from personal angst imo, again I will wish him best of luck. I've been there, it's not fun being obese :-\

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #502 on: October 04, 2007, 03:09:33 PM »

On a serious note, in this thread people have flamed Onlyme to death; talked about the size of his coffin, said he smells, can't wipe himself, posted pics of Jabba the Hut, said f_ck Keith etc...........I have posted a few polite reasonable posts [no flames] offering advice/help/good wishes as someone who not only owns a gym, but was obese and has lost 100lbs about half my bodyweight. I have been where he was, successfully changed that fact. Yet he chooses *me* to flame, not all those insulting him to death.....

It only shows how sad his whole situation is. Despite his rudeness, which only stems from personal angst imo, again I will wish him best of luck. I've been there, it's not fun being obese :-\

hahahahah, for some reason people always do blame you for shit, huh? ;D
E

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: October 04, 2007, 03:10:32 PM »

It's because he knows your're right and after reading your posts, feels angry at himself and is projecting on to people who don't deserve it. haha Good thing i took pych 101 ;D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #504 on: October 04, 2007, 03:13:02 PM »
CQ is one of those people where when people are horrible to them, you have to laugh, because its never fair :)

Its awesome watching people give her shit during Mr Getbig because from what I can see she's really clocking up some serious hours taking care of it for no credit whatsoever.  Fuck - what a bitch!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #505 on: October 04, 2007, 03:20:39 PM »
I remember Kamalia calling me out in a thread once.

I was probably one of maybe 3 people actually defending him (sorry, no idea what I was smoking) and he chose to pick me to reference his usual threats/bucktoothed comments to.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #506 on: October 04, 2007, 03:35:05 PM »
I have said some  nice things to onlyme before but he just ignored it, he doesnt appreciat it..so I figured why not join in on the fun.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: October 04, 2007, 03:36:19 PM »
I have said some  nice things to onlyme before but he just ignored it, he doesnt appreciat it..so I figured why not join in on the fun.
hahahahhaaa.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #508 on: October 04, 2007, 03:38:47 PM »
Yeah ahahah doesn't feel so good when people photoshop you now does it? I love how you are taking such a defensive stance kiether.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: October 04, 2007, 03:42:50 PM »
Yeah ahahah doesn't feel so good when people photoshop you now does it? I love how you are taking such a defensive stance kiether.

Hahahaha ;D
E

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: October 04, 2007, 03:45:19 PM »

do you not know why people pay attn to you?  you come across as a reasonable person, not like one of the local loons . . .

do you treat the utterances of the semi-sane the same as you do those of reasonable people?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: October 04, 2007, 03:45:28 PM »
hahahaha, you have to admit that onlyme has been ripping on people pretty hard posting those pictures of the guy hanging by his balls from the ceining by a chain, the picture of the guy sticking his head up his own ass, etc.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #512 on: October 04, 2007, 03:46:24 PM »
hahahaha, you have to admit that onlyme has been ripping on people pretty hard posting those pictures of the guy hanging by his balls from the ceining by a chain, the picture of the guy sticking his head up his own ass, etc.
Don't forget his overly aggressive gimmick beks

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #513 on: October 04, 2007, 03:53:17 PM »
yeah it is disturbing knowing they are on my hard drive

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: October 04, 2007, 04:00:01 PM »
this is a *very* *interesting* *thread*.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #515 on: October 04, 2007, 04:01:42 PM »
Hah, I had a quick look (and by that I mean it took me less than 1 minute to find the smoking gun).

For Squadfather

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=166619.msg2348891#msg2348891

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: October 04, 2007, 04:03:41 PM »
Hah, I had a quick look (and by that I mean it took me less than 1 minute to find the smoking gun).

For Squadfather

hahahha, i remember that one like it was yesterday, classic. ;D

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #517 on: October 04, 2007, 04:12:42 PM »
Don't forget his overly aggressive gimmick beks

now that I didn't know
Here comes the money shot

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: October 04, 2007, 04:57:17 PM »
hahahha, i remember that one like it was yesterday, classic. ;D

Wtf? He is calling you fat? He weighs 536 pounds!

hey fatso I fixed it for you
E

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #519 on: October 04, 2007, 05:00:48 PM »

For Squadfather

hey fatso I fixed it for you
As empty as paradise

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #520 on: October 04, 2007, 05:03:21 PM »
hahahahah, for some reason people always do blame you for shit, huh? ;D

That time that Ron put me in Time-Out, I blamed CQ!  >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #521 on: October 04, 2007, 05:04:31 PM »

That time it was kind of her fault though.
E

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #522 on: October 04, 2007, 05:18:48 PM »

My favorite CQ moment is whenever MattT mistakes her for a dude.

As empty as paradise

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #523 on: October 04, 2007, 05:28:24 PM »
My favorite CQ moment is whenever MattT mistakes her for a dude.

Lots of noobs do that.   It was much easier back when she went by "Caribbean Queen".
Ron: "I am lazy."

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #524 on: October 04, 2007, 05:43:22 PM »

Can Dish It Out, But can't take it,There's an old adage that says people tend to react most violently when they are told the painful truth about something they inherently know, but don't want to admit.  :-\