Author Topic: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!  (Read 75663 times)

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!
« Reply #525 on: October 04, 2007, 05:56:04 PM »
I have said some  nice things to onlyme before but he just ignored it, he doesnt appreciat it..so I figured why not join in on the fun.
LOL  ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #526 on: October 04, 2007, 06:17:05 PM »
this is a *very* *interesting* *thread*.
is there problem "davie paul" ?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #527 on: October 04, 2007, 06:23:20 PM »
hahahaha.  Your chickens have finally come home to roost Keith!

Your pathetic 'sob stories' are hilarious.  You have become the butt of all jokes on Getbig....and you know what, Sean is laughing the loudest...hahahaha.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #528 on: October 04, 2007, 06:27:32 PM »
Say what you want about Keith, at least he doesn't fuck trannies and have tea and crumpets with the DEA!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #529 on: October 04, 2007, 06:31:15 PM »
A child in the world starves to death every 5 seconds (fact, not exaggeration) and you have fat gluttons like Keith, who people feel sorry for.  Ironic.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #530 on: October 04, 2007, 06:34:14 PM »
Keith has spent the best part of 5 years trying to destroy Sean.

Keith's bitter obsession with Sean has only hurt one person, himself!

Keith is now on death's door.  Nearing 600 pounds and without a 'diet clue' this stinking-mass-of-lard must come to terms with his all-consuming-loathing-of-Sean.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #531 on: October 04, 2007, 06:37:01 PM »

Keith is now on death's door.  Nearing 600 pounds and without a 'diet clue' this stinking-mass-of-lard must come to terms with his all-consuming-loathing-of-Sean.

He's a spoiled has-been.  He always talks about his past accomplishments, never the present or future goals.   He wrote "I should be doing so and so (eating less, etc), not I will or I am.  He's given up.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #532 on: October 04, 2007, 06:38:22 PM »

Keith is now on death's door.  Nearing 600 pounds and without a 'diet clue' this stinking-mass-of-lard must come to terms with his all-consuming-loathing-of-Sean.
Fear and loathing in Las Vegas  ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #533 on: October 04, 2007, 06:39:20 PM »
every time i look at the fat gap tooth truckers pics, it reminds me of a walrus.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: October 04, 2007, 06:42:02 PM »
He's a spoiled has-been.  He always talks about his past accomplishments, never the present or future goals.   He wrote "I should be doing so and so (eating less, etc), not I will or I am.  He's given up.

I feel bad if that's the case, since the power to save himself is in his own hands.

With all the celebrities he knows, his funeral in a few years should be some event, huh?

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #535 on: October 04, 2007, 06:46:41 PM »
God...I feel like crap. I should have never posted pics of Keith.

I took pics of a few getbig members because this is like some sort of club or brotherhood for people that
love the sport and things associated with the sport. My intention wasnt for you guys to flame Keith

Its like Vince Goodrum today sent me a PM saying somethin like it was wrong to take pics of him at the expo:

"In addition, I think that your assessment of me looking down at the ground is wrong.  I'm glad to have met you but once you mentioned my name, I knew you were one of the folks who has made fun of me in the past.  So, I pretty much had my guard up the entire conversation since I wasn't sure what your intentions were and after putting up those pictures its quite obvious.  You know good and well that the pictures you showed were while I was in a very ackward position and made me look a lot worse then I was.  Not to say that I was in great shape but it was still inappropriate of you to do something like that."

When Vince sent this to me, it made me feel like crap and it made me look deep within myself to see the wretch that I am.  I dont want to cause someone else pain or sadness.

Do you guys love to make someone feel bad? I dont....

I took pics of Vince because people on here wanted me to get the posedown between him and Billy Guns and I took pics of Keith because I have respect for Keith and I love reading his stories and posts and consider him one of the many intersting people on here...

Now I regret ever taking pics of him so you guys can destroy his his humanity like this....I kinda regert taking pics of Vince now because reading Vince's words above, Vince is a human being with feelings and emotion too.....

You guys are making these two feel bad...we need to encourage people on here not bring them low.....You guys rip on Derek Anthony, Vince...and now you guys are really rippin on Keith....I fel like shit now...

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #536 on: October 04, 2007, 06:49:47 PM »
Jerry your a nice guy, but these 2 guys have no one to blame but themselves.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #537 on: October 04, 2007, 06:52:24 PM »

I took pics of a few getbig members because this is like some sort of club or brotherhood for people that
love the sport and things associated with the sport. My intention wasnt for you guys to flame Keith

Its like Vince Goodrum today sent me a PM saying somethin like it was wrong to take pics of him at the expo:

"In addition, I think that your assessment of me looking down at the ground is wrong.  I'm glad to have met you but once you mentioned my name, I knew you were one of the folks who has made fun of me in the past.  So, I pretty much had my guard up the entire conversation since I wasn't sure what your intentions were and after putting up those pictures its quite obvious.  You know good and well that the pictures you showed were while I was in a very ackward position and made me look a lot worse then I was.  Not to say that I was in great shape but it was still inappropriate of you to do something like that."

When Vince sent this to me, it made me feel like crap and it made me look deep within myself to see the wretch that I am.  I dont want to cause someone else pain or sadness.

I took pics of Vince because people on here wanted me to get the posedown between him and Billy Guns and I took pics of Keith because I have respect for Keith and I love reading his stories and posts and consider him one of the many intersting people on here...

Now I regret ever taking pics of him so you guys can destroy his his humanity like this....I kinda regert taking pics of Vince now because reading Vince's words above, Vince is a human being with feelings and emotion too.....

You guys are making these two feel bad...we need to encourage people on here not bring them low.....You guys rip on Derek Anthony, Vince...and now you guys are really rippin on Keith....I fel like shit now...
I really think you have nothing to feel bad about. Onlyme has been on the board tormenting members for a long time. Goodrum himself has been guilty of the same.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #538 on: October 04, 2007, 06:58:39 PM »

All Keith does is make fun of people. All day on here. Don't sweat it dude, his pic was already posted anyway.
E

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: October 04, 2007, 07:03:29 PM »
Jerryme.  You may be the saving grace of a change. If not you then someone wouldve brought pics from another site over.

You are not the reason keith is upset with himself, and why Vince may be delusional enough to think he actually lifts weights.....

Thousands of pics will be shown all over the world of the expo......if someone wants to hide, then they shouldnt go.

Bottom line is, there is no maliscious intent ....your a fan and went to meet friends.     Wish i wouldve seen you there. 8)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #540 on: October 04, 2007, 07:06:42 PM »
Jerry not your fault at all. You just posted up some pics for the board with all good intent, and most everyone appreciated your pics.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #541 on: October 04, 2007, 07:07:59 PM »
Jerry not your fault at all. You just posted up some pics for the board with all good intent, and most everyone appreciated your pics.

Plus, it's all our faults. If it weren't for you and me CQ, Keith would most likely weigh 215 and be married to a supermodel!
E

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: October 04, 2007, 07:09:04 PM »
agreed, you seem like a good dude, it's not your fault.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #543 on: October 04, 2007, 07:19:04 PM »
Keith, it is  clinically-obese people like yourself that place a massive burden on our health care system.  In essence, you are just a liability to our society.

I welcome your health-demise as it sends a signal out there to the young....DONT FOLLOW THE PATH OF THE UNDICIPLINED AS IT IS GILDED BY MISERY.

Keith, what a misery your life has become....And yes 'save the forests' ( NO COFFIN) go the cremation pathway.

I pray for your fat and bloated soul.

The sin of sloth has now controlled your destiny Keith.  And all the while Sean continues to laugh.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #544 on: October 04, 2007, 07:22:06 PM »

Thanks for the pics ,Jerry   ;)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: October 04, 2007, 07:22:07 PM »
Keith, it is  clinically-obese people like yourself that place a massive burden on our health care system.  In essence, you are just a liability to our society.

I welcome your health-demise as it sends a signal out there to the young....DONT FOLLOW THE PATH OF THE UNDICIPLINED AS IT IS GILDED BY MISERY.

Keith, what a misery your life has become....And yes 'save the forests' ( NO COFFIN) go the cremation pathway.

The sin of sloth has now controlled your destiny Keith.  And all the while Sean continues to laugh.

Is it really necessary to kick a guy when he's down, Shawn?  "hank wood" and "sgt d" are two of the most transparent gimmicks on here.  ::)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #546 on: October 04, 2007, 07:23:26 PM »
I think Keith likes the attention to tell you the truth, and craves the publicity for whatever venture he is going into next. These days any publicity is good publicity.

Plus, I think the insults will motivate him...If this was Mayhem people would be kissing his ass and saying he looks fine, that would be worse cause he would  never lose the weight. I think his move to LV to lose weight was because of the jokes here.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #547 on: October 04, 2007, 07:36:03 PM »

Is it really necessary to kick a guy when he's down, Shawn?  "hank wood" and "sgt d" are two of the most transparent gimmicks on here.  ::)

Are you that stupid to believe that hank wood is shawn?  ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #548 on: October 04, 2007, 07:36:37 PM »
Are you that stupid to believe that hank wood is shawn?  ::)

hi again, Shawn!  ;D

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #549 on: October 04, 2007, 07:37:35 PM »

Cut the bullshit dude. Your gimmick is lame.