Author Topic: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!  (Read 75488 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!
« Reply #650 on: October 06, 2007, 11:49:29 PM »
I dont Believe that Shawn is hank, atleast prove it!!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #651 on: October 07, 2007, 12:00:12 AM »
Facts are facts.  Keith's personal campaign to discredit Sean was long and bitter.

Keith tried every trick in the book to destroy Sean.  This obese-pig even went as far as trying to take away the most important thing in Sean's life, his beautiful family!

Keith, you drew first blood not Sean.  The battlefield changed forever when you tried to take Sean's first loves; his family and faith.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #652 on: October 07, 2007, 12:01:50 AM »
Facts are facts.  Keith's personal campaign to discredit Sean was long and bitter.

Keith tried every trick in the book to destroy Sean.  This obese-pig even went as far as trying to take away the most important thing in Sean's life, his beautiful family!

Keith, you drew first blood not Sean.  The battlefield changed forever when you tried to take Sean's first loves; his family and faith.

Agreed.  Keith just attacks everyone else because he is so bitter about having more spare tires than a Michelin factory.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #653 on: October 07, 2007, 12:03:08 AM »

you need to relax man, how's luke wood going?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #654 on: October 07, 2007, 12:13:24 AM »
Keith has been brutally pounding Sean in the ass for years!  Enough is enough!

Sean will take great pride in levelling the playing field.

Keith, Sean acknowledges that you are fat and revolting but that is not cause for pity. Justice still has to be served. Family is sacred Keith, and you crossed that line when you decided to attack Sean's family. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #655 on: October 07, 2007, 08:31:29 AM »
Keith has been brutally pounding Sean in the ass for years!  Enough is enough!

Sean will take great pride in levelling the playing field.

Keith, Sean acknowledges that you are fat and revolting but that is not cause for pity. Justice still has to be served. Family is sacred Keith, and you crossed that line when you decided to attack Sean's family. 

If you are so upset about how Shawn was mistreated by Keith, how about spelling Shawn Ray's name correctly?  ??? Is the constant misspelling of his name supposed to add entertainment value to your depressing posts?
!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #656 on: October 07, 2007, 08:41:19 AM »
This thread's beat.  Ron either needs to lock it or delete Shawn's   Hank's posts.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #657 on: October 07, 2007, 08:44:15 AM »
I don't for a minute think Shawn Ray is hank wood.

Why would Shawn Ray spend endless posts harassing Luke Wood?

That was hank wood's modus operandi long before turning the heat on onlyme.

As empty as paradise

Wanocki

• Getbig II
« Reply #658 on: October 07, 2007, 08:45:50 AM »

maybe luke offended shawn somehow in person

pushinweight

« Reply #659 on: October 07, 2007, 08:48:11 AM »

Hank (Sean) has been on keith from day one when he became a member here.  Why has Hank answered questions directed to Sean and he once in a while he will was Peace at the end.  Sean is a piece of shit and Hank is a piece of shit.  Answer is Sean=Hank  Peace ;D

maybe luke offended shawn somehow in person

Sean offends everyone.  Get almost any pro by themselves and ask them what they think of sean.  You will then get how they really feel. 

Wanocki

• Getbig II
« Reply #660 on: October 07, 2007, 08:51:08 AM »

Sean offends everyone.  Get almost any pro by themselves and ask them what they think of sean.  You will then get how they really feel. 

Nobody seems to like him.  I don't think all of those people can be wrong.  The only pro I've ever seen say anything nice about him was kevin levrone.  Hank trashes kevin too. :o

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #661 on: October 07, 2007, 09:08:56 AM »
Ok, I read this entire Thread, trust me when I say, I have no idea who Hank Wood is, he repeatedly spells my name wrong, the way Keith likes to spell it.
That said, Ron A can attest, I have neve, nor do intend to have a "Gimmick" account, how why would I want the Peanut Gallery to think they are not reading my Posts?
I post my name to EVERY Post I make.
Hank, you do have abit too much time on your hands beating a dead horse, I've apologized to Keith here in this thread days ago, whether he accpts it is irrelevant but my hands are clean after seeing his pictures, I actually feel sorry for the guy and wish him well in his quest to save his life.
Believe what you want, this is an Internet Board of annonymous posters, with the exception of like 10 guys: Chick, Ron, Priest, Mentis and a few other Pro's, so I take no offence to what the Peanut Gallery Posts or says but I'm a glutton for humor and I love you guys and your jokes ;D
Flame on :-*

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #662 on: October 07, 2007, 09:50:57 AM »
Ok, I read this entire Thread, trust me when I say, I have no idea who Hank Wood is, he repeatedly spells my name wrong, the way Keith likes to spell it.
That said, Ron A can attest, I have neve, nor do intend to have a "Gimmick" account, how why would I want the Peanut Gallery to think they are not reading my Posts?
Hank, you do have abit too much time on your hands beating a dead horse, I've apologized to Keith here in this thread days ago, whether he accpts it is irrelevant but my hands are clean after seeing his pictures, I actually feel sorry for the guy and wish him well in his quest to save his life.
Believe what you want, this is an Internet Board of annonymous posters, with the exception of like 10 guys: Chick, Ron, Priest, Mentis and a few other Pro's, so I take no offence to what the Peanut Gallery Posts or says but I'm a glutton for humor and I love you guys and your jokes ;D
::)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #663 on: October 07, 2007, 11:56:58 AM »

you forgot to sign your name to this post

;D

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #664 on: October 07, 2007, 12:32:33 PM »
Tha Avatar speaks for it's self 8)

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #665 on: October 07, 2007, 12:39:09 PM »
ThaThe Aavatar speaks for it's self itself 8)

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #666 on: October 07, 2007, 12:47:29 PM »

Good Post Mr. Ray  8)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #667 on: October 07, 2007, 01:01:52 PM »
Tha Avatar speaks for it's self 8)

who is that guy?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #668 on: October 07, 2007, 03:25:27 PM »
This thread aint dead.

Onlyme needs to update his haters on the positive progress of his quest.

Wanocki

• Getbig II
« Reply #669 on: October 07, 2007, 08:43:12 PM »

swear on your dog Diablo's grave that you aren't hank wood

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #670 on: October 07, 2007, 08:44:35 PM »

Well done, Shawn.  ;) You've always maintained that you would only post under your real name, and I believe you. Plus, you've always come across as a guy relatively happy with life, and this anonymous "Hank Wood" seems like an angry, depressed fellow. He must also be a real weirdo to rant in support of you so much, but anybody who's attended more than a few bodybuilding shows in his life knows that there are some pretty mentally imbalanced guys around this "sport".
!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #671 on: October 07, 2007, 08:47:03 PM »
This thread has the potential of reaching 100+ pages, just like the thread "Fat people's lack of willpower sickens me."  How ironic.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #672 on: October 07, 2007, 08:52:04 PM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #673 on: October 07, 2007, 09:01:31 PM »

...I take no offence to what the Peanut Gallery Posts or says but I'm a glutton for humor and I love you guys and your jokes ;D

So, I guess you want us to believe that you're also not Grace Jones? ;D

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #674 on: October 07, 2007, 09:19:46 PM »
Good stuff ;D