Author Topic: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!  (Read 75655 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!
« Reply #700 on: October 12, 2007, 09:00:07 PM »
Hank, relax, I dont need or seek an apology from Keith.
After seeing the pics at the Olympia Expo here on line, I was glad not to have seen him in person. Its sad to see someone like that let themselves go that far. I last saw Keith in 2002 and 200lbs ago. I'm sure he has issues he is dealing with and I dont want to continue being one of them as he should focus on his health and life.
It will be a sad day when the Bell Tolls for Keith, hopefully it wont have anything to do with his poor state of health. I do not wish him bad will, only God Speed on his road back to living.
Stop the Hate son.

That's a fair call Sean, i appreciate your candour.  However, my hatred of Keith is not derived from his attacks on your family.

Keith has had 'his coming' for a long time now!  I believe that 'natural justice' is finally prevailling, and Keith is now suffering in the way he has made so many suffer!

Have i made myself clear Keith?  I dont feel sorry for you just because you are morbidly obese.  Some may think it is sad that your  life is going to end prematurely, but i dont! 

You disgust me Keith.  My hatred of your bullshit-stories and revolting-lifestyle, is deeper and more intense than you could ever imagine!

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #701 on: October 12, 2007, 09:04:42 PM »
That's a fair call Sean, i appreciate your candour.  However, my hatred of Keith is not derived from his attacks on your family.

Keith has had 'his coming' for a long time now!  I believe that 'natural justice' is finally prevailling, and Keith is now suffering in the way he has made so many suffer!

Have i made myself clear Keith?  I dont feel sorry for you just because you are morbidly obese.  Some may think it is sad that your  life is going to end prematurely, but i dont! 

You disgust me Keith.  My hatred of your bullshit-stories and revolting-lifestyle, is deeper and more intense than you could ever imagine!

I bet you're a pleasure to be around in real life.  :D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #702 on: October 12, 2007, 09:07:37 PM »
I bet you're a pleasure to be around in real life.  :D
like a bag of diarrhea and just as supportive

Wanocki

• Getbig II
« Reply #703 on: October 12, 2007, 09:09:13 PM »

My hatred of your bullshit-stories and revolting-lifestyle, is deeper and more intense than you could ever imagine!

no I think he got the impression that you don't like him that much ::)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #704 on: October 12, 2007, 09:23:50 PM »
Keith has been coming on Getbig for years and lying about his past life!  In that way, he is very similar to Lee.

Keith has built his 'coffin of hatred' and will die in it!   In that way he is similar to Lee.

Keith has been making 'a blood sport' out of Sean.  He has tried to destroy Sean and his family!  In that way, he is similar to Lee.

Bottom line,  Sean still has his beautiful family,  extreme wealth and a lucrative media/endorsement career. 

While on the other hand, all Keith and Lee have left is; no career, no money, no credibility and their fatness....hahahaahahaha .

Sean laughs; while Keith and Lee rot in their own stinking-lard-of-misery!

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #705 on: October 12, 2007, 09:30:06 PM »
Keith has been coming on Getbig for years and lying about his past life!  In that way, he is very similar to Lee.

Keith has built his 'coffin of hatred' and will die in it!   In that way he is similar to Lee.

Keith has been making 'a blood sport' out of Sean.  He has tried to destroy Sean and his family!  In that way, he is similar to Lee.

Bottom line,  Sean still has his beautiful family,  extreme wealth and a lucrative media/endorsement career. 

While on the other hand, all Keith and Lee have left is; no career, no money, no credibility and their fatness....hahahaahahaha .

Why should anyone care? idiot.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #706 on: October 12, 2007, 09:32:00 PM »
If you think Hank is Shawn then you are fucking stupid ::)
hahahaha! ok "sgt d" ::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #707 on: October 12, 2007, 09:39:05 PM »

hahaha the punk pussy with no life still at it.  Must be sad having no friends and the only people who will even pay a little attention to you are on this board.  Pussy Hanky what is wrong no pussy for the pussy man. You do realize you have no life right.  How sad it is to be you.  I am fat and still a thousand times better off than you.  How sad is that for you to live with.  A poor pussy who hides and has no friends.  Sorry Hanky now I feel sorry for you.  Parents hate you, no friends, no money, no job.  Man it must suck being you.

hahahaha Hanky the problem is that you are too much of a pussy to do anything about anything I do.  You hide.  You are a pussy it is that simple.  You know it, your family knows it and everyone on here knows it.  Go watch the new Jesse James movie.  I bet you anything your life has been just like that Bob Howard's life.  You get picked on all the time and kicked in the ass.  The only way you can do anything to anyone is like a coward.  Face it Hanky, you are a pussy and a coward.  I have no problem reading your shit that comes out of your piehole  You are the funniest guy on here now.  With every post you look more moronic as the last. 

See I don't hide.  I take it like a man.  You on the other hand hide just like your lover Squad.  That is simple being a coward.  I am sure you have heard many times before.  I'm sure when your daddy and mommy beat the shit out of while your sister poured salt on your wounds you heard it many times.  Pussy.  So I am sure what I say is not nothing new.  Hanky you hate me so much why didn't you go to the Olympia.  Let me tell you a few reasons; no money to get there, or to young to fly without your parents, or you are a pussy.  Now which one is it?  Come-on BOY tell us.  Tell us why.  You pussy's are all the same big mouths with nothing to back it up. 

I'll be at several shows next year, come to the Arnold, come to FIBO, some to the Action Sports Show, come to IHRSA, come to M.A.G.I.C..  Come on dude quit being a pussy, you yellow coward.  Sure you can type tough.  Any retard or 1st grader can (you have proven that).  Keep posting cause all you do is support the fact you are a pussy.  hahaha man you are pussy.  hahaha

Hey I bet today I made more playing craps at The Palms than you make in a month.  Lets bet you pussy.  What a coward.  Sorry man I can't relate to someone like you.  I have always been a man and confronted in person.  No hiding like you or Squad.  The two biggest pussys on Getbig.  Hey Maybe we can have a Mr Getbig Pussy.  You two would easily tie for first.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #708 on: October 12, 2007, 10:31:42 PM »
why dont you just die Hank, you bring absolutely nothing to this forum, even the shit you throw at people is crap you have read here i seriously doubt that you train or ever did, and your just some obsessed fag, you really should just fuck off with all your crap, and the mods on here should review your posts and just ban you as your continual attacks are just boring.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #709 on: October 12, 2007, 10:39:54 PM »
Keith you use the Word Pussy like it's Cotton Candy  :o
Please try and find another word to describe these guys, aren't there other words that basically say the same thing but not as redundant? :-\

Rottmag

« Reply #710 on: October 12, 2007, 11:30:13 PM »
Food for thought....

All you're doing Keith is showing your own weakness by replying to the assclowns.

I wish you nothing but the best in your future weight loss endeavours.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #711 on: October 13, 2007, 12:15:33 AM »
sgt. has been drinking wine again, he's getting abusive

sorry honey i dont drink

hahahaha! ok "sgt d" ::)

You say something "SS"?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #712 on: October 13, 2007, 01:41:05 AM »
OR BETTER : HANK WOODIE IS A FAG WHO'S JUST BITTER CAUSE HE GOT TURNED DOWN BY LEE PRIEST .SORRY ASS MUSCLE WORWSHIPER .

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #713 on: October 13, 2007, 04:32:15 PM »

actually i take that back, Jabba is far more handsome and muscular than keith.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #714 on: October 13, 2007, 04:38:51 PM »
hahaha the punk pussy with no life still at it.  Must be sad having no friends and the only people who will even pay a little attention to you are on this board.  Pussy Hanky what is wrong no pussy for the pussy man. You do realize you have no life right.  How sad it is to be you.  I am fat and still a thousand times better off than you.  How sad is that for you to live with.  A poor pussy who hides and has no friends.  Sorry Hanky now I feel sorry for you.  Parents hate you, no friends, no money, no job.  Man it must suck being you.

hahahaha Hanky the problem is that you are too much of a pussy to do anything about anything I do.  You hide.  You are a pussy it is that simple.  You know it, your family knows it and everyone on here knows it.  Go watch the new Jesse James movie.  I bet you anything your life has been just like that Bob Howard's life.  You get picked on all the time and kicked in the ass.  The only way you can do anything to anyone is like a coward.  Face it Hanky, you are a pussy and a coward.  I have no problem reading your shit that comes out of your piehole  You are the funniest guy on here now.  With every post you look more moronic as the last. 

See I don't hide.  I take it like a man.  You on the other hand hide just like your lover Squad.  That is simple being a coward.  I am sure you have heard many times before.  I'm sure when your daddy and mommy beat the shit out of while your sister poured salt on your wounds you heard it many times.  Pussy.  So I am sure what I say is not nothing new.  Hanky you hate me so much why didn't you go to the Olympia.  Let me tell you a few reasons; no money to get there, or to young to fly without your parents, or you are a pussy.  Now which one is it?  Come-on BOY tell us.  Tell us why.  You pussy's are all the same big mouths with nothing to back it up. 

I'll be at several shows next year, come to the Arnold, come to FIBO, some to the Action Sports Show, come to IHRSA, come to M.A.G.I.C..  Come on dude quit being a pussy, you yellow coward.  Sure you can type tough.  Any retard or 1st grader can (you have proven that).  Keep posting cause all you do is support the fact you are a pussy.  hahaha man you are pussy.  hahaha

Hey I bet today I made more playing craps at The Palms than you make in a month.  Lets bet you pussy.  What a coward.  Sorry man I can't relate to someone like you.  I have always been a man and confronted in person.  No hiding like you or Squad.  The two biggest pussys on Getbig.  Hey Maybe we can have a Mr Getbig Pussy.  You two would easily tie for first.

Shit, Bill Gates you really need a slice of humble pie. Wealth is NOT happiness.

BTW good job at adding fuel to hanks fire. congratulations now he'll never stop. It reallyty shows how much he gets to you when you type 2 essays for him. Just take it easy.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #715 on: October 13, 2007, 05:15:23 PM »
Keith you use the Word Pussy like it's Cotton Candy  :o
Please try and find another word to describe these guys, aren't there other words that basically say the same thing but not as redundant? :-\

Yes I do use it like it's cotton candy.  I love to eat both ;D

Food for thought....

All you're doing Keith is showing your own weakness by replying to the assclowns.

I wish you nothing but the best in your future weight loss endeavours.

It's not a weakness.  I know exactly what I am doing.  I get this moron so worked up to come back at me everytime I post.  I could do without this clown anytime but I love how he reacts to everything I react too.  He is so predictable.  This kid and Squad mean nothing to me but some fun I have with kids who have nothing but enjoy coming onto a board and rag on guys who have done something with their lives.  I have over 1000 PM's supporting me and encouraging me.  Those are the guys I answer back to and get my drive from.  Squad and Hanky and a couple others are just my "bitches" who I have fun with.  They mean as much to me as they mean to their own families, NOTHING. HAHAHA

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #716 on: October 13, 2007, 05:36:40 PM »
Yes I do use it like it's cotton candy.  I love to eat both ;D

It's not a weakness.  I know exactly what I am doing.  I get this moron so worked up to come back at me everytime I post.  I could do without this clown anytime but I love how he reacts to everything I react too.  He is so predictable.  This kid and Squad mean nothing to me but some fun I have with kids who have nothing but enjoy coming onto a board and rag on guys who have done something with their lives.  I have over 1000 PM's supporting me and encouraging me.  Those are the guys I answer back to and get my drive from.  Squad and Hanky and a couple others are just my "bitches" who I have fun with.  They mean as much to me as they mean to their own families, NOTHING. HAHAHA
:-\

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #717 on: October 13, 2007, 07:15:08 PM »
Keith you da Man..........errr ahhhhhhh You go Girl! :-*

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v412/lkl711/?action=view&current=noel.flv

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: The photo you've been waiting for...ONLYME!
« Reply #718 on: October 13, 2007, 07:28:24 PM »
I was thinking the same thing...Ron looks skinny in that pic

No he don't.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #719 on: October 13, 2007, 07:29:57 PM »
Keith you da Man..........errr ahhhhhhh You go Girl! :-*

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v412/lkl711/?action=view&current=noel.flv

you would think that someone that active wouldn't be that fat...for a big guy he can move

he must be using Vyotech premium goat whey
Here comes the money shot

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #720 on: October 13, 2007, 07:32:26 PM »

No he don't.
next to Keith he looks like a White ethiopian.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #721 on: October 13, 2007, 07:34:16 PM »
next to Keith he looks like a White ethiopian.

Maybe onlyme isn't as big as we think...maybe Ron has just gotten into shape. ;D

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #722 on: October 13, 2007, 11:33:36 PM »
I see from your posts Keith that you still have not learnt your lesson? 

What is it with you Keith, first you go after Sean and his family and now you go after mine?

What part of 'sacred territory' dont you understand Keith?  Yes, 'family is sacred' and you have again crossed that line!

For Christ sake Keith, isn't being morbidly obese and battling your obscene addictions enough?

I honestly thought you had learnt a bitter-lesson when you last declared war on Sean's family and career?

pushinweight

« Reply #723 on: October 14, 2007, 09:02:19 AM »
I see from your posts Keith that you still have not learnt your lesson? 

What is it with you Keith, first you go after Sean and his family and now you go after mine?

What part of 'sacred territory' dont you understand Keith?  Yes, 'family is sacred' and you have again crossed that line!

For Christ sake Keith, isn't being morbidly obese and battling your obscene addictions enough?

I honestly thought you had learnt a bitter-lesson when you last declared war on Sean's family and career?

Hank are you mentally challenged?  Opps sorry, you probably are so you wouldn't understand the question.  Anyway, you should really just go walkabout find a rock and start whacking your head against it.  Do us all a favor.  And don't worry your family won't miss you.  None of us will.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #724 on: October 14, 2007, 09:04:08 AM »