Author Topic: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!  (Read 75533 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!
« Reply #725 on: October 14, 2007, 11:19:53 AM »
Hank are you mentally challenged?  Opps sorry, you probably are so you wouldn't understand the question.  Anyway, you should really just go walkabout find a rock and start whacking your head against it.  Do us all a favor.  And don't worry your family won't miss you.  None of us will.

x2!

I wish Hank would just STFU.  His repetitive posts are giving me a headache.  >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #726 on: October 14, 2007, 11:21:18 AM »
x2!

I wish Hank would just STFU.  His repetitive posts are giving me a headache.  >:(
he told me moons ago he's a virus

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #727 on: October 14, 2007, 04:43:54 PM »
ur a miracle .......are u shite at most things u do?.....do u have to put in double time to match up to the average person in life.

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #728 on: October 14, 2007, 04:51:23 PM »
fuk it......onlyme is ok ive got no probs with the guy.......90% of getbiggers are kids compared to him.......

u can learn from guys like this....its the learner that decides what to absorb and what not to

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #729 on: October 14, 2007, 05:10:52 PM »

GetBig needs a haiku section.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.

pushinweight

« Reply #731 on: October 14, 2007, 06:16:01 PM »

Hank did you at sometime try to do gay stuff with Keith and he turned you down.  It sure seems that way.  You seem like an ex lover who just hates the shit out of someone cause they ignored your advancements.  If you are gay fine, but don't get pissed at others cause they aren't like you.  Take a valium then a gun and shoot yourself.  It will be a whole lot better for everyone including your family.  You are an embarrassment to them.  How is Australia, still sucks for you.  Maybe try moving.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #732 on: October 14, 2007, 06:18:24 PM »
X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #733 on: October 15, 2007, 07:30:06 AM »
30 pages of mostly crapping on about fat people. What a sick lot bodybuilders are. Why should we put down anyone because of the way they look or the size that they are?

That said, it is pathetic that someone like Hank Wood should be moralizing others but doing it in an unethical fashion. This jerk should be banned from Getbig because his posts are truly nasty and almost evil.

My only disappointment with Keith is that he didn't go and watch the showdown and cheer Melvin Goodrum on. That would have been a classic. Fart machine in hand and the crowd rolling on the floor.

Jerry took great photos of Keith and Melvin and that shows how few people actually were there who knew how to use a camera.

Keith knows enough about bodybuilding to attend to his body. I will say that it is not as easy as everyone imagines. So many experts here on Getbig but in truth most don't know what they are talking about. It is very difficult to reverse obesity. It can be done but most of the weight seems to return. Surgery can be very risky and I don't recommend it for heavy people.

Keith is a good bloke and his injury has almost ruined his once fun-filled life. I have called Keith a few times and we had many laughs about Getbig and the Irongame. He gave me some good marketing ideas that I should use in my gym.

I must admit that some of the creative photos are humorous. I never thought Keith would have shit done to him like he did to Goodrum! I know he can laugh about this, too.

Here is a photo to cheer Keith up.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #734 on: October 15, 2007, 10:09:42 AM »
30 pages of mostly crapping on about fat people. What a sick lot bodybuilders are. Why should we put down anyone because of the way they look or the size that they are?

That said, it is pathetic that someone like Hank Wood should be moralizing others but doing it in an unethical fashion. This jerk should be banned from Getbig because his posts are truly nasty and almost evil.

My only disappointment with Keith is that he didn't go and watch the showdown and cheer Melvin Goodrum on. That would have been a classic. Fart machine in hand and the crowd rolling on the floor.

Jerry took great photos of Keith and Melvin and that shows how few people actually were there who knew how to use a camera.

Keith knows enough about bodybuilding to attend to his body. I will say that it is not as easy as everyone imagines. So many experts here on Getbig but in truth most don't know what they are talking about. It is very difficult to reverse obesity. It can be done but most of the weight seems to return. Surgery can be very risky and I don't recommend it for heavy people.

Keith is a good bloke and his injury has almost ruined his once fun-filled life. I have called Keith a few times and we had many laughs about Getbig and the Irongame. He gave me some good marketing ideas that I should use in my gym.

I must admit that some of the creative photos are humorous. I never thought Keith would have shit done to him like he did to Goodrum! I know he can laugh about this, too.

Here is a photo to cheer Keith up.

STFU he has been tormenting people on this board since day 1. It is only fair.

Bigdman

• Getbig I
« Reply #735 on: October 15, 2007, 05:23:01 PM »
Hey don't count Keith out my friends...he is a world class athlete,and he will be back kicking ass at a lean 350lbs.
D'marko

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #736 on: October 15, 2007, 11:14:21 PM »
STFU he has been tormenting people on this board since day 1. It is only fair.

Hey Leafy puss.  Yo don't know shit.  Keep your trap closed.  better that way.  Besides the people who deserve shit name one other.  Now you deserve shit so get your boots on idiot.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #737 on: October 16, 2007, 12:30:47 AM »

I will say that it is not as easy as everyone imagines. So many experts here on Getbig but in truth most don't know what they are talking about. It is very difficult to reverse obesity. It can be done but most of the weight seems to return. Surgery can be very risky and I don't recommend it for heavy people.

Not really sure how you came to the conculsion that it is 'very difficult to reverse obesity'. Simply take in less calories than you expend and be consistent about it.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #738 on: October 16, 2007, 12:34:05 AM »
Hey Leafy puss.  Yo don't know shit.  Keep your trap closed.  better that way.  Besides the people who deserve shit name one other.  Now you deserve shit so get your boots on idiot.
how is the dieting coming along Keith?

lost any weight yet?

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #739 on: October 16, 2007, 09:07:14 PM »

I support keith and his quest to drop weight

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #740 on: October 16, 2007, 09:17:43 PM »
Not really sure how you came to the conculsion that it is 'very difficult to reverse obesity'. Simply take in less calories than you expend and be consistent about it.

it sounds simple, but it's like telling an alcoholic "just stop drinking". when you get yourself into the swing of eating like that and not doing much by way of exercise, changing it's tricky. food's more than just tasting a sandwich or satiating hunger for a lot of folks, it's also emotional. you get angry/depressed/frustrated/whatever, you eat. turns into one hell of a cycle.

when you're 10-15 pounds overweight it's no big deal because fixing the problem is a month away. get into really obese territory and it's easy to get discouraged or feel like you're not progressing, then get pissed off and binge almost in protest of yourself.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #741 on: October 16, 2007, 09:31:53 PM »
True.  Also, he is currently morbidly obese, and at best it will take him months just to get down to clinically obese.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #742 on: October 16, 2007, 09:34:59 PM »
Just eat plants for a year.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #743 on: October 16, 2007, 09:37:20 PM »
True.  Also, he is currently morbidly obese, and at best it will take him months just to get down to clinically obese.

which will be a big factor. the further you are from "in shape" the more willpower it takes to see it through. most of us here can handle a diet for, what, 3-4 months? imagine having to stick to a diet for 18-24 months and even then not knowing how you'll look at the end.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #744 on: October 16, 2007, 09:51:22 PM »
which will be a big factor. the further you are from "in shape" the more willpower it takes to see it through. most of us here can handle a diet for, what, 3-4 months? imagine having to stick to a diet for 18-24 months and even then not knowing how you'll look at the end.

hahaha, in all honesty man, Keith has at least 100 months of dieting ahead of "him"...one month for every four pounds "he" has to lose... ;D

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #745 on: October 16, 2007, 10:03:04 PM »

You know I read your shit sometimes and I don't get it.  Have you seen Keith.  I think you said you were fat one time and now I guess you are awesome or something, so you are an expert.  Good for you.  Were you born fat.  Or, did you get fat cause you couldn't walk or because your leg swelled up so big you couldn't bend it.  Or have a high temperature 4 times a month and have your skin peel off your leg cause it was so red.  Did your leg leak more than a gallon of water a day through the skin.  Did your foot swell up so big you couldn't put on a shoe. 

When you got fat were you training for the Olympics training twice a day and then all of a sudden have to stop.  Did you visit Keith while he was in the hospital for a month.  We did.  Were you once admired by many mainly because of your physical appearance and strength and then all of a sudden had to stop and not do what you have done for almost 30 years.  Just wondering.  Cause when Keith first moved back to Hawaii and lived with us I had to see it everyday.  He could barely get out of bed he was hurting so much.  One of my daughters would come into our room and tell us something was wrong in Keiths room. We heard him numerous times screaming in pain into his pillow at night so he would'nt wake us.  My daughter used to sleep in his room so he wouldn't be alone.  You know you fucks really piss me off sometimes. 

Keith takes all this shit in stride and thinks nothing of it but I think he does.  He has tried many times to stop eating.  And to tell you the truth he really doesn't eat a lot he just ate bad stuff out of boredom and at night.  But if you think he eats all day and night you are way off.  You can ask any of his friends.  His metabolism has slowed so much he really doesn't burn anything cause he has been so sedentary.  I'm glad he got out of here.  He was bored and depressed as shit.  We felt bad for him.  I hope he gets back into shape cause there is no one you will see in a gym as strong as him.  The guy is a beast. My brothers and family remember him when he came to Hawaii.  He spoke at my school where I work.  He was huge and hard as a rock.  My dad came and watched him one day blow up a hot water bottle in front of about 8,000 people at a  Kapono concert.  He was the man.  I hope he gets back.  Our family loves him.  Its just sad to see so many get all over him.

And I know you Sqaud followers will start getting all over me but it won't do shit cause I rarely post on here and can give a shit.  Keith told me about this place so I come on here sometimes.  Now mostly to defend him.  But, he can do that himself.  So come on flame on! ;D
No Worries 4 me

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #746 on: October 16, 2007, 10:03:36 PM »
I am struck by your manana avatar Magoo, are you making "it" official? ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #747 on: October 16, 2007, 10:09:41 PM »
You know I read your shit sometimes and I don't get it.  Have you seen Keith.  I think you said you were fat one time and now I guess you are awesome or something, so you are an expert.  Good for you.  Were you born fat.  Or, did you get fat cause you couldn't walk or because your leg swelled up so big you couldn't bend it.  Or have a high temperature 4 times a month and have your skin peel off your leg cause it was so red.  Did your leg leak more than a gallon of water a day through the skin.  Did your foot swell up so big you couldn't put on a shoe.  When you got fat were you training for the Olympics training twice a day and then all of a sudden have to stop.  Did you visit Keith while he was in the hospital for a month.  We did.  Were you once admired by many mainly because of your physical appearance and strength and then all of a sudden had to stop and not do what you have done for almost 30 years.  Just wondering.  Cause when Keith first moved back to Hawaii and lived with us I had to see it everyday.  He could barely get out of bed he was hurting so much.  One of my daughters would come into our room and tell us something was wrong in Keiths room. We heard him numerous times screaming in pain into his pillow at night so he would'nt wake us.  My daughter used to sleep in his room so he wouldn't be alone.  You know you fucks really piss me off sometimes.  Keith takes all this shit in stride and thinks nothing of it but I think he does.  He has tried many times to stop eating.  And to tell you the truth he really doesn't eat a lot he just ate bad stuff out of boredom and at night.  But if you think he eats all day and night you are way off.  You can ask any of his friends.  His metabolism has slowed so much he really doesn't burn anything cause he has been so sedentary.  I'm glad he got out of here.  He was bored and depressed as shit.  We felt bad for him.  I hope he gets back into shape cause there is no one you will see in a gym as strong as him.  The guy is a beast. My brothers and family remember him when he came to Hawaii.  He spoke at my school where I work.  He was huge and hard as a rock.  My dad came and watched him one day blow up a hot water bottle in front of about 8,000 people at a  Kapono concert.  He was the man.  I hope he gets back.  Our family loves him.  Its just sad to see so many get all over him.

And I know you Sqaud followers will start getting all over me but it won't do shit cause I rarely post on here and can give a shit.  Keith told me about this place so I come on here sometimes.  Now mostly to defend him.  But, he can do that himself.  So come on flame on! ;D
You should log off and cuddle up with your binky and some hot cocoa.... :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #748 on: October 16, 2007, 10:11:11 PM »
One of my daughters would come into our room and tell us something was wrong in Keiths room. We heard him numerous times screaming in pain into his pillow at night so he would'nt wake us. 

These were the nights when he ran out of barbecue sauce for the Chicken McNuggets.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #749 on: October 16, 2007, 10:19:29 PM »
hahaha, in all honesty man, Keith has at least 100 months of dieting ahead of "him"...one month for every four pounds "he" has to lose... ;D

seriously, the guy has a long road ahead. realistically speaking if he really buckles down and doesn't fuck around much it's gonna be a bout two years, but he can do it.

I am struck by your manana avatar Magoo, are you making "it" official? ???

hahaha, dude, just watch this and it'll all make sense: http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1779769