Author Topic: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!  (Read 75584 times)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Re: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!
« Reply #750 on: October 17, 2007, 07:16:58 AM »
You know I read your shit sometimes and I don't get it.  Have you seen Keith.  I think you said you were fat one time and now I guess you are awesome or something, so you are an expert.  Good for you.  Were you born fat.  Or, did you get fat cause you couldn't walk or because your leg swelled up so big you couldn't bend it.  Or have a high temperature 4 times a month and have your skin peel off your leg cause it was so red.  Did your leg leak more than a gallon of water a day through the skin.  Did your foot swell up so big you couldn't put on a shoe. 

When you got fat were you training for the Olympics training twice a day and then all of a sudden have to stop.  Did you visit Keith while he was in the hospital for a month.  We did.  Were you once admired by many mainly because of your physical appearance and strength and then all of a sudden had to stop and not do what you have done for almost 30 years.  Just wondering.  Cause when Keith first moved back to Hawaii and lived with us I had to see it everyday.  He could barely get out of bed he was hurting so much.  One of my daughters would come into our room and tell us something was wrong in Keiths room. We heard him numerous times screaming in pain into his pillow at night so he would'nt wake us.  My daughter used to sleep in his room so he wouldn't be alone.  You know you fucks really piss me off sometimes. 

Keith takes all this shit in stride and thinks nothing of it but I think he does.  He has tried many times to stop eating.  And to tell you the truth he really doesn't eat a lot he just ate bad stuff out of boredom and at night.  But if you think he eats all day and night you are way off.  You can ask any of his friends.  His metabolism has slowed so much he really doesn't burn anything cause he has been so sedentary.  I'm glad he got out of here.  He was bored and depressed as shit.  We felt bad for him.  I hope he gets back into shape cause there is no one you will see in a gym as strong as him.  The guy is a beast. My brothers and family remember him when he came to Hawaii.  He spoke at my school where I work.  He was huge and hard as a rock.  My dad came and watched him one day blow up a hot water bottle in front of about 8,000 people at a  Kapono concert.  He was the man.  I hope he gets back.  Our family loves him.  Its just sad to see so many get all over him.

And I know you Sqaud followers will start getting all over me but it won't do shit cause I rarely post on here and can give a shit.  Keith told me about this place so I come on here sometimes.  Now mostly to defend him.  But, he can do that himself.  So come on flame on! ;D

Hi Keith

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #751 on: October 17, 2007, 07:17:21 AM »
rumour has it that Celine Dion saw Keith being wheeled around Vegas and asked if he would swim in a vat of water during her performance of the "'theme from Titanic'

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #752 on: October 17, 2007, 07:19:08 AM »
Hey Leafy puss.  Yo don't know shit.  Keep your trap closed.  better that way.  Besides the people who deserve shit name one other.  Now you deserve shit so get your boots on idiot.
Trust me.. the ammount of shit i dish out on this site comes back ten fold in real life but to humiliate your fatass makes it all worth while  ;D.... btw STOP REPORTING MY PICS YOU WHINY STINK BEAR

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #753 on: October 17, 2007, 07:20:16 AM »
rumour has it that Celine Dion saw Keith being wheeled around Vegas and asked if he would swim in a vat of water during her performance of the "'theme from Titanic'
Was that before or after he was interveiniously fed his gallon of melted butter?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #754 on: October 17, 2007, 07:27:23 AM »
Onlymen's Cat

Onlymen walking his dog

Onlymen laying down on the cool side walk during a hot day of walking the dog

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #755 on: October 17, 2007, 07:31:30 AM »
I wonder why he calls so many people "pussies" or "puss"

This dude couldn't fight a cold. I bet it takes him about 40 seconds just to stand up.

Imagine him lunging at you. You can't the dude is immobile.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #756 on: October 17, 2007, 07:33:37 AM »
You know I read your shit sometimes and I don't get it.  Have you seen Keith.  I think you said you were fat one time and now I guess you are awesome or something, so you are an expert.  Good for you.  Were you born fat.  Or, did you get fat cause you couldn't walk or because your leg swelled up so big you couldn't bend it.  Or have a high temperature 4 times a month and have your skin peel off your leg cause it was so red.  Did your leg leak more than a gallon of water a day through the skin.  Did your foot swell up so big you couldn't put on a shoe. 

When you got fat were you training for the Olympics training twice a day and then all of a sudden have to stop.  Did you visit Keith while he was in the hospital for a month.  We did.  Were you once admired by many mainly because of your physical appearance and strength and then all of a sudden had to stop and not do what you have done for almost 30 years.  Just wondering.  Cause when Keith first moved back to Hawaii and lived with us I had to see it everyday.  He could barely get out of bed he was hurting so much.  One of my daughters would come into our room and tell us something was wrong in Keiths room. We heard him numerous times screaming in pain into his pillow at night so he would'nt wake us.  My daughter used to sleep in his room so he wouldn't be alone.  You know you fucks really piss me off sometimes. 

Keith takes all this shit in stride and thinks nothing of it but I think he does.  He has tried many times to stop eating.  And to tell you the truth he really doesn't eat a lot he just ate bad stuff out of boredom and at night.  But if you think he eats all day and night you are way off.  You can ask any of his friends.  His metabolism has slowed so much he really doesn't burn anything cause he has been so sedentary.  I'm glad he got out of here.  He was bored and depressed as shit.  We felt bad for him.  I hope he gets back into shape cause there is no one you will see in a gym as strong as him.  The guy is a beast. My brothers and family remember him when he came to Hawaii.  He spoke at my school where I work.  He was huge and hard as a rock.  My dad came and watched him one day blow up a hot water bottle in front of about 8,000 people at a  Kapono concert.  He was the man.  I hope he gets back.  Our family loves him.  Its just sad to see so many get all over him.

And I know you Sqaud followers will start getting all over me but it won't do shit cause I rarely post on here and can give a shit.  Keith told me about this place so I come on here sometimes.  Now mostly to defend him.  But, he can do that himself.  So come on flame on! ;D
wow that leafy is a cyber terrorist   :)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #757 on: October 17, 2007, 07:37:04 AM »
hahahhaa, classic, all kidding aside though Keith was standing by himself on the street in Honolulu the other day and a cop saw him and yelled over to him, "HEY, BREAK IT UP OVER THERE!!!!!!!!!"

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #758 on: October 17, 2007, 07:38:49 AM »
only me doesnt like peanutbutter.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #759 on: October 17, 2007, 07:40:10 AM »
only me doesnt like peanutbutter.
yeah  he prefers tahini   more calories

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #760 on: October 17, 2007, 07:42:18 AM »
The Hybrid Concept X's four doors open suicide-style, making its side ports absolutely massive; even morbidly obese people can have a (relatively) easy time getting in and out of this car. The back seats can swivel up to 12 degrees, making it easier for occupants to stare out the window or interact face-to-face with the person sitting next to them. Front seat passengers get a few cool toys, like a complete touch screen interface (spread across three screens) and the ability to change the smell inside the car. Unfortunately, the Hybrid Concept X is controlled via a drive by wire system. But then, people aren't exactly buying hybrids for their sporty fun-to-drive nature...

So there is still hope for your transportation onlyme. Although it is kind of low to the ground. Your fatass may cause it to drag and scrape the finish. Ask for the weight limit next time when you buy.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #761 on: October 17, 2007, 07:44:08 AM »
The Hybrid Concept X's four doors open suicide-style, making its side ports absolutely massive; even morbidly obese people can have a (relatively) easy time getting in and out of this car. The back seats can swivel up to 12 degrees, making it easier for occupants to stare out the window or interact face-to-face with the person sitting next to them. Front seat passengers get a few cool toys, like a complete touch screen interface (spread across three screens) and the ability to change the smell inside the car. Unfortunately, the Hybrid Concept X is controlled via a drive by wire system. But then, people aren't exactly buying hybrids for their sporty fun-to-drive nature...

So there is still hope for your transportation onlyme
impossible, by morbidly obese they mean 400 pounds, onlyme is 700 he would crack the axle on that little matchbox car.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #762 on: October 17, 2007, 07:44:28 AM »
Onlyme's current car

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #763 on: October 17, 2007, 07:44:36 AM »

how many nickels did he give you to post that?  Try the quarter slots, better odds.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #764 on: October 17, 2007, 07:45:56 AM »

So there is still hope for your transportation onlyme

He better reduce the tire diameter a few inches and get some seriously hard suspension.

Otherwise there will be some bottoming out and have scraping tires.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #765 on: October 17, 2007, 07:46:31 AM »
hahahaha, you always know onlyme is arriving at the Chinese buffet when you see his 73 Pinto rubbing the ground on the drivers side and sparks flying everywhere from metal rubbing the ground

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #766 on: October 17, 2007, 07:47:11 AM »
how many nickels did he give you to post that?  Try the quarter slots, better odds.
I bet you onlyme talks like he has a mouth full of nickels hahahah.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #767 on: October 17, 2007, 07:47:45 AM »
hahahaha, you always know onlyme is arriving at the Chinese buffet when you see his 73 Pinto rubbing the ground on the drivers side and sparks flying everywhere from metal rubbing the ground
Hahaha you know i have never had so much fun in my life beating a dead horse then now

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #768 on: October 17, 2007, 07:48:59 AM »
Hahaha you know i have never had so much fun in my life beating a dead horse then now
hahahahaa, Jabba the Hut provides hours upon hours of entertainment. ;D

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #769 on: October 17, 2007, 07:49:57 AM »

hahahahahhah

I wouldnt doubt theres a sprinkler system too you know whales don't last long outside of water

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #770 on: October 17, 2007, 07:51:22 AM »
hahahahahhah

I wouldnt doubt theres a sprinkler system too you know whales don't last long outside of water
hahahahhaa, he's so fat when his old VCR stopped working he started using it as a beeper.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #771 on: October 17, 2007, 07:58:06 AM »
I need to buy some stock in keyboards and veterinary products, cuz I guarantee onlyme is raging kicking keyboards across the room and beating his dog cuz he's so pissed.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #772 on: October 17, 2007, 07:58:53 AM »
I need to buy some stock in keyboards and veterinary products, cuz I guarantee onlyme is raging kicking keyboards across the room and beating his dog cuz he's so pissed.
impossible, onlyme is bedridden and types from bed.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #773 on: October 17, 2007, 10:46:26 AM »
bump

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #774 on: October 17, 2007, 10:47:59 AM »