Author Topic: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!  (Read 75713 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!
« Reply #825 on: February 22, 2009, 05:12:58 PM »
Maybe he likes the plush feeling of the towel as he swipes it back and forth between his cheeks?
Careful he knows BJ penn and is gonna out live us ;D

Christopher Belinksky

• Getbig III
  • The Coach loves sticky studs!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #826 on: February 22, 2009, 05:13:26 PM »
hahahaha! kids like me ::).........it's been a full year and you're still making excuses and talking shit about people you don't even know.....It's a shame cause you have some cool stories, but you are hung up on the past too much and you really need to let it go and think about your future if you wanna be around for your grandchildren........... .Seriously, don't you wanna be able to play with them and not have to be on a rascal to keep up?

People like you crack me up.....can't even see your own dick or wipe your own ass and you have the nerve to rip on anyone ::)

I heard his daughters have abandoned him, so he is not gonna play with his grandchildren
he will probably be bitter to them also

"what have you done with your life? "  >:(
"but grandpa, I'm 4 years old"  :(
"I sat next to jonsey from the police academy once at a charity event, you have done nothing with your life"  >:(
"grandpa, why do you resemble a whale?"  ???
"a spider bit me, it's not my fault, i am just a little chunky, not even fat, I am on it how ever, i am doing great"
"grandpa, it has been 4 years and you can't even stand up anymore, you said you were losing weight, wtf?"
"what have you done with your life?"  >:(

spinnis

« Reply #827 on: February 22, 2009, 05:15:56 PM »

;D ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #828 on: February 22, 2009, 05:16:38 PM »
Careful he knows BJ penn and is gonna out live us ;D
BJPenn is the biggest 155lb crybaby I've ever seen.

Onlyme eats so many preservatives every day, he'll out live god.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Christopher Belinksky

• Getbig III
« Reply #829 on: February 22, 2009, 05:18:07 PM »
BJPenn is the biggest 155lb crybaby I've ever seen.

Onlyme eats so many preservatives every day, he'll out live god.

;D ;D ;D ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #830 on: February 22, 2009, 05:18:46 PM »
I heard his daughters have abandoned him, so he is not gonna play with his grandchildren

"I sat next to jonsey from the police academy once at a charity event, you have done nothing with your life"  >:(
"a spider bit me, it's not my fault, i am just a little chunky, not even fat, I am on it how ever, i am doing great"
"grandpa, it has been 4 years and you can't even stand up anymore, you said you were losing weight, wtf?"

I wonder if he tells them they're gonna die young and he will out live them ........poor kids.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #831 on: February 22, 2009, 05:20:11 PM »

::)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #832 on: February 22, 2009, 05:41:16 PM »
The writers of Prison Break wont be calling on Belinsky anytime soon thats for sure

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #833 on: February 22, 2009, 05:41:56 PM »

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #834 on: February 22, 2009, 07:03:34 PM »
hahahaha! kids like me ::).........it's been a full year and you're still making excuses and talking shit about people you don't even know.....It's a shame cause you have some cool stories, but you are hung up on the past too much and you really need to let it go and think about your future if you wanna be around for your grandchildren........... .Seriously, don't you wanna be able to play with them and not have to be on a rascal to keep up?

People like you crack me up.....can't even see your own dick or wipe your own ass and you have the nerve to rip on anyone ::)

Thats just it you are nobody to know.  You mean about as much as the shit I took this morning.  Feel lucky I even respond to you.  It's a slow night for me and people like you are easy targets.  Face it kid you are loser and pathetic or we would know your name and see pics of you.  If you were anything at all or had any balls (since you talk so much shit) you wouldn't hide so much.  Sorry you are what we call a pathetic loser.  Hope this helps

hahahahahahaaha again dipshit you show your ignorance.  It's hard for me to understand how idiots like you think.  I mean how shitty was your childhood.  Face it if it wasn't for the internet you would be nothing but what you are in real life and thats a huge loser.  You are way to easy to make fun of.  I feel bad just typing shit to you.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #835 on: February 22, 2009, 07:07:08 PM »
  You mean about as much as the shit I took this morning. 

How about the one you took an hour later?
How about the one at midday?
How about the one after lunch?
How about the one in the afternoon?
How about the one that caused the cat to leave the house?
How about the evening one after your wife had given you a bed bath?
How about the one you just did in your night nappy?

Christopher Belinksky

• Getbig III
« Reply #836 on: February 22, 2009, 07:10:14 PM »
Thats just it you are nobody to know.  You mean about as much as the shit I took this morning.  Feel lucky I even respond to you.  It's a slow night for me and people like you are easy targets.  Face it kid you are loser and pathetic or we would know your name and see pics of you.  If you were anything at all or had any balls (since you talk so much shit) you wouldn't hide so much.  Sorry you are what we call a pathetic loser.  Hope this helps

hahahahahahaaha again dipshit you show your ignorance.  It's hard for me to understand how idiots like you think.  I mean how shitty was your childhood.  Face it if it wasn't for the internet you would be nothing but what you are in real life and thats a huge loser.  You are way to easy to make fun of.  I feel bad just typing shit to you.

you're pathetic.  Go back to your extra large pizza and telling yourself you're gonna start getting healthy tomorrow.  ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #837 on: February 22, 2009, 07:12:15 PM »
On the Biggest Loser they lose like 250 pounds in 6 months. Keith has been dieting for a year and a half, I bet his abs are starting to show.
E

suckmymuscle

Re: The photo you've been waiting for...ONLYME!
« Reply #838 on: February 22, 2009, 07:13:02 PM »
How much you think he weighs?

Hard to say because I don't know his height. But judging by his pic I'd say at least 350 lbs and if he's over 5'11 than you can up that to 400-450 lbs.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #839 on: February 22, 2009, 07:14:19 PM »
 Hard to say because I don't know his height. But judging by his pic I'd say at least 350 lbs and if he's over 5'11 than you can up that to 400-450 lbs.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

He is on the wrong side of 500 in the pic on the first page. Remember, he was 300 pounds when he was in "good shape".
E

Christopher Belinksky

• Getbig III
« Reply #840 on: February 22, 2009, 07:16:07 PM »
He is on the wrong side of 500 in the pic on the first page. Remember, he was 300 pounds when he was in "good shape".

how do people get so obese?
when I start losing my lower abs to a flab I start dieting, how does one gain 400 pounds of excess fat and not do anything about it?  :o

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #841 on: February 22, 2009, 07:17:41 PM »
how do people get so obese?
when I start losing my lower abs to a flab I start dieting, how does one gain 400 pounds of excess fat and not do anything about it?  :o

Keith gave up on life a few years back. I think he said that he had lived such a great life up until that point and met so many D list actors that he just felt complete.
E

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #842 on: February 22, 2009, 07:18:44 PM »
Onlyme is so fat that he invented Skittles by sitting on a Rainbow.
S

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #843 on: February 22, 2009, 07:24:23 PM »
You guys need to backoff!  This man was bitten by a spider damn it!  A.....spider.....

Christopher Belinksky

• Getbig III
« Reply #844 on: February 22, 2009, 07:26:45 PM »
Keith gave up on life a few years back. I think he said that he had lived such a great life up until that point and met so many D list actors that he just felt complete.

we have not sat next to jonsey so we have not lived yet.......only if.............only if..............i would be a better man.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #845 on: February 22, 2009, 07:27:06 PM »
You guys need to backoff!  This man was bitten by a spider damn it!  A.....spider.....

Onlyme is so fat that when he decides to turn over a new leaf he actually turns over a new Oak Tree.
S

Christopher Belinksky

• Getbig III
« Reply #846 on: February 22, 2009, 07:29:19 PM »
Onlyme is so fat that when he decides to turn over a new leaf he actually turns over a new Oak Tree.

he is so fat he can put an end to world hunger with his lard.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #847 on: February 22, 2009, 07:32:24 PM »

HAHAHA

he is so fat that he could do that with his lard, and he could supply oil to the worlds largest Catholic Fish Fry!
S

chris2489

• Getbig II
« Reply #848 on: February 22, 2009, 07:40:15 PM »
Don't listen to these dumb fucks Keith. Keep training hard and you will get were you want to be.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #849 on: February 22, 2009, 07:41:18 PM »

he is so fat he can put an end to world hunger by cutting out dinner