Author Topic: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!  (Read 75233 times)

Christopher Belinksky

• Getbig III
  • The Coach loves sticky studs!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: OnlyMe Photos - he actually came to the Olympia!
« Reply #875 on: February 23, 2009, 11:53:45 AM »
onlyme looking great in these shots

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #876 on: February 23, 2009, 11:58:24 AM »
Keith is about to launch his shock and awe campaign involving miraculous physique transformation pics and herculean strength vids

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #877 on: February 23, 2009, 12:04:34 PM »

This video of yourself is pretty ironic don't you think Onlyme?

I hope you've lost some weight in the meantime.

Very ironic.  Here is where I was kind of like some of the people on here who think they are going to be in awesome shape forever.  At one time I was benching 405 so easy I told people that if I never lifted another weight and at age 70 I should be able to bench 405.  I thought I was indestructible as did everyone else.  But I found out I wasn't.  I am pretty sure the kids on here who make fun of me now are no where near the size or strength or had anything close to my physical ability yet the pop-off to me like they are the most physically fit person in the world and nothing will ever happen to them.  I find that so laughable.  I was never arogant or rude to anyone even though I knew I was physically superior.  I didn't need to put down anyone to make myself feel better.  Back then you just proved it in the gym or in person.  We didn't have a computer screen to hide behind and pretend like the kids on here have.  But, I guess if thats' what makes them fell better about themselves then I am glad I can help them.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #878 on: February 23, 2009, 12:07:01 PM »

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #879 on: February 23, 2009, 12:08:20 PM »
I don't wanna flame you man, you're a good guy. I hope you get/have some motivation to get in shape again. You've got a great past, the future can be bright also.

Cheers.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #880 on: February 23, 2009, 12:08:35 PM »
hahahaha gotta love getbig.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #881 on: February 23, 2009, 12:12:03 PM »
Very ironic.  Here is where I was kind of like some of the people on here who think they are going to be in awesome shape forever.  At one time I was benching 405 so easy I told people that if I never lifted another weight and at age 70 I should be able to bench 405.  I thought I was indestructible as did everyone else.  But I found out I wasn't.  I am pretty sure the kids on here who make fun of me now are no where near the size or strength or had anything close to my physical ability yet the pop-off to me like they are the most physically fit person in the world and nothing will ever happen to them.  I find that so laughable.  I was never arogant or rude to anyone even though I knew I was physically superior.  I didn't need to put down anyone to make myself feel better.  Back then you just proved it in the gym or in person.  We didn't have a computer screen to hide behind and pretend like the kids on here have.  But, I guess if thats' what makes them fell better about themselves then I am glad I can help them.

keith,

I don't wanna bash u, but i'm not sure u were ever in awesome shape, u were very heavy back in the 80's - u looked at least 50lb's overweight back when u were 300lb in your Arm wrestling days. How was your carido back then?

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #882 on: February 23, 2009, 12:12:56 PM »
I do give shit to Keith very rarely but I have, however I wish him all the best and as it's Getbig its all in jest!

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #883 on: February 23, 2009, 12:15:14 PM »
Ta ta nerds!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #884 on: February 23, 2009, 12:36:12 PM »
Sweet Jesus, Keith. You should get some kind of promo with a suntan lotion company, or something. That is one hell of a tan.  :o

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #885 on: February 23, 2009, 12:59:58 PM »
keith,

I don't wanna bash u, but i'm not sure u were ever in awesome shape, u were very heavy back in the 80's - u looked at least 50lb's overweight back when u were 300lb in your Arm wrestling days. How was your carido back then?
Surprise but I never did cardio when I competed.  No reason to.  I was a super heavy.  No way in hell could I get own to 220.  I was actually one of the lighter Super heavies.  I ate what I wanted and did what I wanted.  I have never ever said I was a bodybuilder or ever wanted to be.  Why?  In 1998 I was doing alot of cardio, 28 miles a day on my bike.  It was 7 miles to the gym and I went twice a day for 3 to 4 days week.  I was in my best cardio shape ever at 298.  My goal was to get down to 275 to 280 for the discus.  I carried fat in my upper ass back then.  My legs were fairly thin compared to my upper body.  I played racquetball alot.  You guys need to understand I weighed what I weighed back then cause that is what I was comfortable with and what I needed to be at to compete.  I stayed at that weigh afterwards just because that is what I weighed.  I didn't need to lose weight to be healthy.  I was a professional athlete who made his living doing his sport.  So I can't see how anyone can argue that.  I am fat now, but for some reason me being fat is the #1 priority for some on here.  I guess if I had the lives of some of these guys on here then I would too do anything I could to make me feel better about myself.  So like I said, if it makes them happy to make fun of me being fat then I am happy I can help.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #886 on: February 23, 2009, 01:03:08 PM »
Sweet Jesus, Keith. You should get some kind of promo with a suntan lotion company, or something. That is one hell of a tan.  :o

I did own my own suntan lotion company called Purely Hawaiian.  If you came to Hawaii in the mid 90's it would have been hard not to see it around.  Plus we were in several dozen stores on the mainland and in the orient.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #887 on: February 23, 2009, 01:04:26 PM »
Keith. I love you. Can I hug you like a big teddy bear?
$

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #888 on: February 23, 2009, 05:48:48 PM »
Very ironic.  Here is where I was kind of like some of the people on here who think they are going to be in awesome shape forever. 

No one expects you to enter the Olympia, but getting older does not cause morbid obesity (neither do spider bites).  At least drop a few hundred pounds and get yourself out of heart attack range for christsake.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
« Reply #889 on: February 23, 2009, 05:51:58 PM »

No one expects you to enter the Olympia, but getting older does not cause morbid obesity (neither do spider bites).  At least drop a few hundred pounds and get yourself out of heart attack range for christsake.  ::)

He lost tons of weight check it out . http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/SBD1CClhstnfCVVj

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #890 on: February 23, 2009, 06:22:57 PM »
I heard this guy died today
I

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #891 on: February 23, 2009, 06:47:20 PM »
bump for spiderz

$

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #892 on: February 23, 2009, 11:08:46 PM »
keith is the type of guy who will lose some weight again and be back in decent shape again,you cant keep a good man down
R

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #893 on: February 24, 2009, 10:33:46 AM »
Surprise but I never did cardio when I competed.  No reason to.  I was a super heavy.  No way in hell could I get own to 220.  I was actually one of the lighter Super heavies.  I ate what I wanted and did what I wanted.  I have never ever said I was a bodybuilder or ever wanted to be.  Why?  In 1998 I was doing alot of cardio, 28 miles a day on my bike.  It was 7 miles to the gym and I went twice a day for 3 to 4 days week.  I was in my best cardio shape ever at 298.  My goal was to get down to 275 to 280 for the discus.  I carried fat in my upper ass back then.  My legs were fairly thin compared to my upper body.  I played racquetball alot.  You guys need to understand I weighed what I weighed back then cause that is what I was comfortable with and what I needed to be at to compete.  I stayed at that weigh afterwards just because that is what I weighed.  I didn't need to lose weight to be healthy.  I was a professional athlete who made his living doing his sport.  So I can't see how anyone can argue that.  I am fat now, but for some reason me being fat is the #1 priority for some on here.  I guess if I had the lives of some of these guys on here then I would too do anything I could to make me feel better about myself.  So like I said, if it makes them happy to make fun of me being fat then I am happy I can help.

Stop living in the past and making excuses.  You need to truly do something about your weight....period
A

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #894 on: February 24, 2009, 10:35:23 AM »

Stop living in the past and making excuses.  You need to truly do something about your weight....period
Would you be willing to take Keith under your wing and make him ivory to your ebony?

spinnis

« Reply #895 on: February 24, 2009, 10:41:41 AM »
I also like onlyme, I like gicing him shit though because I know he can handle it.

But, I honestly think keith you are using your past as an excuse a bit for not getting in shape faster then you are doding right now.
Maby you feel like you have done so much already and you know you aint gonna relive those things so you dont put 100% effort into getting back in shape fast again. :)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #896 on: February 24, 2009, 11:19:35 AM »
I also like onlyme, I like gicing him shit though because I know he can handle it.

But, I honestly think keith you are using your past as an excuse a bit for not getting in shape faster then you are doding right now.
Maby you feel like you have done so much already and you know you aint gonna relive those things so you dont put 100% effort into getting back in shape fast again. :)

BOOOOOOM!..........I'm just tired of reading the same lame excuses.

He's needs to stop trying to make himself feel better by putting us "kids" down ::)

Keith you're not even old enough to be my father.....you're only 50 and it's like you're just giving up.........even though i wont live as long as you, i still worry about my future and be able to play with my grand kiddies.

Again, its not where you been..... it's where your at.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #897 on: February 24, 2009, 11:53:34 AM »

This is actually a very good statement.  I know my problem is mental.  My physical is not the problem it was a few years back.  The only thing that keeps me going forward (even at the mega slow pace) is knowing that I did look pretty good and was strong at one time and know that I can do it again. 

BOOOOOOM!..........I'm just tired of reading the same lame excuses.

He's needs to stop trying to make himself feel better by putting us "kids" down ::)

Keith you're not even old enough to be my father.....you're only 50 and it's like you're just giving up.........even though i wont live as long as you, i still worry about my future and be able to play with my grand kiddies.

Again, its not where you been..... it's where your at.

Hey, I could have had you when I was 10.  And I have NO excuses.  I am lazy and not there mentally to do it as fast as i want and should.  I am hoping though it comes back to me soon before it is to late.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #898 on: February 24, 2009, 12:00:30 PM »
This is actually a very good statement.  I know my problem is mental.  My physical is not the problem it was a few years back.  The only thing that keeps me going forward (even at the mega slow pace) is knowing that I did look pretty good and was strong at one time and know that I can do it again. 

Hey, I could have had you when I was 10.  And I have NO excuses.  I am lazy and not there mentally to do it as fast as i want and should.  I am hoping though it comes back to me soon before it is to late.

btw, Sylvester Stallone was sitting in the cafe across the street when i wrote this.

fixed.

spinnis

« Reply #899 on: February 24, 2009, 12:20:46 PM »

I know, I could get alot deeper also, but you get my point =)
I may seem like a retard but I can be pretty smart when it comes down to it lol, I turned down a psychologist education lol.

IF I lived close to you I could help ypu with motivation , im great at motivating people, better at that then motivation myself actually haha, im all about "tough" love.
This may sound strange coming from a 20yr old, but its the truth =)