Author Topic: Ronnie Went Out With Class  (Read 5516 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Ronnie Went Out With Class
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2007, 05:40:21 AM »
Because one he beleives God gave him the strength to be who he was a bodybuilder. And with that came a relaxation of knowing what he had to do. And he was the most dominant Mr. O of alltime, and as was stated he was known for lifts as well as his work ethic. The reason why I said relaxation above, is because those who truly believe in God, Allah, or whatever, tend to have a quite yet jovial spirit about them, but when they know that there is work to be done, they are in the trenches.
The most jovial people I have ever met, have no belief in GOD, GOD believers to me are always child like, have trouble accepting reality and unhappy with what they have (thus the reason to pray), Psychologically speaking, the need to create a fictional father shows an immature attitude, a child like wishful thinking, the need to depend on something greater than oneself.  Enlightened beings move beyond this stage. Surely you dont truly believe that a happy man would pump himself full of dangerous chemicals, to make himself as big and intimidating as possible, and then expose himself nearly naked to a bunch of strangers, all to entertain people on the fringes of society.  Their are a lot of people who pretend to be happy, and then their are a few who are truly happy.  Do you think those who flew planes into the twin towers were happy.  These people had an immense belief in their GOD.  Personally, I don't care for GOD, and what ever force created me, I am happy with what they gave me.  I dont feel a need to pray to it to either constantly thank it or ask for help.  I am sure that force is man enough to get along without my praise, thanks or desire for assistance.
V

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2007, 05:44:56 AM »
The most jovial people I have ever met, have no belief in GOD, GOD believers to me are always child like, have trouble accepting reality and unhappy with what they have (thus the reason to pray), Psychologically speaking, the need to create a fictional father shows an immature attitude, a child like wishful thinking, the need to depend on something greater than oneself.  Enlightened beings move beyond this stage. Surely you dont truly believe that a happy man would pump himself full of dangerous chemicals, to make himself as big and intimidating as possible, and then expose himself nearly naked to a bunch of strangers, all to entertain people on the fringes of society.  Their are a lot of people who pretend to be happy, and then their are a few who are truly happy.  Do you think those who flew planes into the twin towers were happy.  These people had an immense belief in their GOD.  Personally, I don't care for GOD, and what ever force created me, I am happy with what they gave me.  I dont feel a need to pray to it to either constantly thank it or ask for help.  I am sure that force is man enough to get along without my praise, thanks or desire for assistance.

Epic crash of the thread.
from incomplete data

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2007, 05:55:42 AM »
Because one he beleives God gave him the strength to be who he was a bodybuilder. And with that came a relaxation of knowing what he had to do. And he was the most dominant Mr. O of alltime, and as was stated he was known for lifts as well as his work ethic. The reason why I said relaxation above, is because those who truly believe in God, Allah, or whatever, tend to have a quite yet jovial spirit about them, but when they know that there is work to be done, they are in the trenches.

He's not the most dominant Mr Olympia of all-time thats garbage ! examine his Olympia record he has 4 of the closest calls in the history of the Olympia out of 8 Olympia's be ' only ' got straight firsts 3 times ! I love when delusional Coleman fans type because all they do is recite BSN ads and MD editorials .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2007, 05:58:16 AM »
I've never been a Ronnie fan, but in his speech tonight, he displayed class, dignity and humility, and for those who thought he just mentioned God when he won....he took 4th and God was the first thing he mentioned in his speech and thanked him for it!

I agree Ronnie gave his props to Jay got two standing ovations which he deserved he gave it his all ! he had a great run one of the best ever. Good luck Ronnie .

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2007, 08:31:23 PM »
Ronnie will always be the greatest! And he definitely went out with class!

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2007, 08:33:20 PM »
seems to me he went out like yesterdays trash!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2007, 08:37:56 PM »
it was horrible..he needs to STFU 

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2007, 08:41:31 PM »
Well, Hell is a nice concept, thats if you still believe in Santa.  Unfortunatley real grown men don't believe in MAKE BELIEVE.  Enjoy living in fear of your own imagination

So what your saying is that it's unfortunate that you feel the way you do? ;)

h

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2007, 08:42:58 PM »

Indeed an insightful post.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2007, 08:43:13 PM »
It alll 'bout jebus and da fans...
I hate the State.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2007, 08:45:35 PM »
seems to me he went out like yesterdays trash!

i know you were crying when he left slayer!