Author Topic: RONNIE LEFT THE OLYMPIA GRACEFULLY.  (Read 764 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
RONNIE LEFT THE OLYMPIA GRACEFULLY.
« on: September 29, 2007, 10:16:33 PM »
I can guarantee you that Jay will not get a response like Ronnie did from the crowd when he retires.  Ronnie's a class act, he went out in better condition then Jay, many would of had Ronnie beating Jay tonight. I don't think he should have got 4th place, 3rd seems more reasonable for the kind of condition he was in.  He said its not his last show, but i really hope it is, he went out on top IMO as he is sill the greatest, for him to do the AC and lose would just make it worse.  We all no Ronnie was a better bodybuilder then Jay tonight, but he took it like a man, politics definitely came into play here, and they will always come into play.  I had a good 9 year run with Coleman, good times.  BBing wont be the same without him.

Congrats Ronnie Coleman on being the Greatest Bodybuilder to ever compete.

slayer

• Getbig IV
Re: RONNIE LEFT THE OLYMPIA GRACEFULLY.
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 10:17:50 PM »
he got his ass handed to him ,then was bitchslapped by dex for good measure ;)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 10:19:12 PM »
Yeah i was genuinely impressed with how Ronnie took it all. Even when they said he was in 4th, the 1st thing he did was smile, didnt even look a bit annoyed. He'll rip it up at the Arnold.
No doubt about it...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 10:20:53 PM »
Yeah i was genuinely impressed with how Ronnie took it all. Even when they said he was in 4th, the 1st thing he did was smile, didnt even look a bit annoyed. He'll rip it up at the Arnold.

No, he shouldn't compete; he needs to rest. His best years are behind him and he needs to spend more time with Jesus...
I hate the State.