Author Topic: that's a typo right?  (Read 857 times)

Alex23

that's a typo right?
« on: September 29, 2007, 11:39:22 PM »
 ;D

1Jay Cutler
 2Victor Martinez
 3Dexter Jackson
 4Ronnie Coleman
5Dennis James
 6Melvin Anthony
 7Silvio Samuel
 8Gustavo Badell
 9Johnnie Jackson
 10David Henry
 NPBill Wilmore
 NPBranch Warren
 NPDarrem Charles
NPDennis Wolf
 NPDesmond Miller
 NPEddie Abbew
 NPHidetada Yamagishi
 NPKai Greene
 NPMarcus Haley
 NPMark Dugdale
 NPMarkus Ruhl
 NPPhil Heath
 NPRonny Rockel
 NPSergey Shelestov
 NPToney Freeman
 NPVince Taylor
 NPWill Harris

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: that's a typo right?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 11:42:27 PM »
Alex, what do you think of the outcome?

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 11:44:04 PM »
injustice of monolithic proportions

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 11:45:28 PM »
injustice of monolithic proportions

Yup, couldn't have put it better myself.

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2007, 11:49:06 PM »
Alex, what do you think of the outcome?

Pretty disapointed to see Ronnie go on a decline. Should've seen this coming month ago. He "deserved" a little higher just for the legacy; hey one more "politics" judging move isn't going to make that much of a difference, would it?

2 two that impressed me the most were Wolfe and Henry. They both have amazing trainers and both made tremendous improvements. JUst a matter of time to see them move higher.

I don't get the Victor hype; I think he's a Flex Wheeler type of guy who will get many runner up but will never win.

Jay was off but still "good enough" overall to beat dexter and Vic. I love that inflamed left delt.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2007, 11:51:24 PM »
Pretty disapointed to see Ronnie go on a decline. Should've seen this coming month ago. He "deserved" a little higher just for the legacy; hey one more "politics" judging move isn't going to make that much of a difference, would it?

2 two that impressed me the most were Wolfe and Henry. They both have amazing trainers and both made tremendous improvements. JUst a matter of time to see them move higher.

I don't get the Victor hype; I think he's a Flex Wheeler type of guy who will get many runner up but will never win.

Jay was off but still "good enough" overall to beat dexter and Vic. I love that inflamed left delt.

Yeah I wished the judges had given Ronnie a bit more credit for his conditioning.  If Dorian could win with injuries, why not the legendary R.C.?  For the life of me I don't see how Jay could have gotten #1 with the lack of conditioning, compared to some of the others.  But politics is politics. :-\