Author Topic: Formadrol?  (Read 871 times)

TheObeseLifter

• Getbig I
Formadrol?
« on: September 30, 2007, 01:26:11 AM »

Hello,

Recently I took a trip to the vitamin shop to pick up some Creatine, and Glutamine pills, when as usual I got lost browsing around the store. I hate going to these nutrition stores, because the people that work there never look like they have seen a gym, and they are always trying to sell you crap that you know they never used. Any how, I walked by a case they had in the back and saw some Test boosters. I was feeling like crap already from working out to hard, and was curious. I asked the guy about the stuff in the case. He told me about 6-oxo, and Formadrol. He said it had estrogen blockers to help boost my test levels. I like the dummy I am brought the Formadrol made by LG Science. I have found little info on the product, but it seems that it's a steriod like substance with bad side effects. So far I've only taken 4 pills, I felt really guilty afterwards. I mean people praise me on my body and so far I built muscle without any boosters. I would like to continue doing so this way, but I am wondering. Do you guys that use "real" steriods consider products like Formadrol a steriod? Where do products like these fit in? I heard about Animal Stack 2 and it seems like the same stuff. Honestly I love working out, but I can't take the pain anymore, it's really affecting my life. I'm just looking for something to help me recover my body.

Thanks for those that read, and will respond with input.

The OB Lifter!

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Formadrol?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 02:06:42 AM »
there is a sticky about prohormones here. to me these are crap..... although they do work sometimes they are nothing more than market driven odd ball steroid profiles with lots of side effects that just are not worth the price. do lots of research on anything including stuff in the "glass case" Alot of those are prohormones or out right steroids that are different chemical make ups not on the current ban list. They do this so they can sell them legally for a small amount of time. I would not waste my time on them and this comes from experience (1-ad)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: Formadrol?
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 12:40:11 PM »
ummm excuse me but what is this "feeling guilty" crap? do what you have to do. these things are not pro hormones anyways, they are steroids.

read up and learn.