Author Topic: Jay vs. Wolf - Jay running away from the Wolf!  (Read 8763 times)

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
Re: Caption this cutler pic
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2007, 04:30:32 PM »
"....damn this oxycotin is sweet..."

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: ANOTHER PICTURE OF JAY RUNNIG FROM WOLFE!!
« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2007, 04:52:09 PM »
This moment shall live on in infamy.... bump  ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Jay vs Wolf! New POSEDOWN pic!
« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2007, 04:58:35 PM »
Who were the judges for this show?  Someone get their names.  It's time to have a little "fun" with them on GetBig...

Bump for Operation Truthfinding.
As empty as paradise

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: Jay vs. Wolf - Jay running away from the Wolf!
« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2007, 05:07:01 PM »
Fuck yeah, dont be mad at jay, be mad at the judges, we need to own and expose these fuckers.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #79 on: October 01, 2007, 05:08:53 PM »
hahahahaha Jay will never live this one down!!
yeah he will

NOT

JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2007, 05:14:26 PM »
I love this concept of "paying your dues". It comes straight from Olympic figure skating. Hmmm, come to think of it, there's  a lot in common: flimsy clothing, prancing around judges, and a disproportionate number of homosexuals in the audience ...

On a "serious" note, Dennis Wolf actually is the Mr. Olympia ideal: No gut, monstrous muscular development, and from the interviews I have seen, a pretty articulate person. Lets hope he sticks around and takes the prize next year. Then I might actually think bodybuilding has turned the corner.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2007, 05:17:39 PM »
Run, Jay, Run!
X

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #82 on: October 02, 2007, 06:51:04 AM »
I love this concept of "paying your dues". It comes straight from Olympic figure skating. Hmmm, come to think of it, there's  a lot in common: flimsy clothing, prancing around judges, and a disproportionate number of homosexuals in the audience ...

On a "serious" note, Dennis Wolf actually is the Mr. Olympia ideal: No gut, monstrous muscular development, and from the interviews I have seen, a pretty articulate person. Lets hope he sticks around and takes the prize next year. Then I might actually think bodybuilding has turned the corner.

paying your dues is bullshit. bb shouldnt be who you are or what you done, only how you look.

=ronnie should be out of top 8

=jay should be out of top 3 (maybe even top 5)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 02, 2007, 07:18:08 AM »
Obviously - Jay was protected (by the judges) this year just like many Mr. Olympia's were protected previously...

But, keeping Dennis Wolf away from Jay and not calling a single comparison - was disgusting...
World needed to see them standing next to each other...and after the prejudging I told Dennis that WHEN HE IS CALLED FOR TOP SIX he should walk and stand next to Jay...regardless if he was suppose to be next to him in the lineup or not...

I told him to do that as he would get the whole audience behind him - seeing exactly what he wanted (and EVERYONE IN THE WORLD THAT MOMENT) - to see Dennis pose next to Jay and Victor.

If he would be told to "go back to his position" AUDIENCE WOULD HAVE REACTED SO SEVERELY that judges would possibly give him that chance after all....

The problem that I have is: EVERYONE IN THE WORLD WANTED TO SEE THAT COMPARISON BETWEEN JAY AND DENNIS (AND VICTOR - as real contest for the title was between Dennis and Victor)...and somehow judges didn't...

the fact that it's so obvious leaves me amazed and appaled