Author Topic: Everyone is making too big a thing of the O winner...  (Read 1093 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Everyone is making too big a thing of the O winner...
« on: September 30, 2007, 11:56:10 AM »
I can live with Cutler over Martinez...  the fact is they were very close, and you could argue it either way.  It's not like one of them was 50% better than the other.

Should Wolf have won?  Who knows, he was never compared to Jay or Vic.  :-\

Dexter or Melvin?  Neither one of them has the muscle mass of a Victor or Jay.  If the standard is mass first then symmetry (which it seems to be at the O), Vic and Jay beat them.

The only obvious problem with the placings is Ronnie over Wolf and Melvin.  Under any standard, Ronnie looked like shit and was clearly beat by both of them.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Re: Everyone is making too big a thing of the O winner...
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 12:00:45 PM »
I can live with Cutler over Martinez...  the fact is they were very close, and you could argue it either way.  It's not like one of them was 50% better than the other.

Dexter or Melvin?  Neither one of them has the muscle mass of a Victor or Jay.  If the standard is mass first then symmetry (which it seems to be at the O), Vic and Jay beat them.

The only obvious problem with the placings is Ronnie over Wolf and Melvin.  Under any standard, Ronnie looked like shit and was clearly beat by both of them.

Ronnie's place was clearly a retirement gift.....Ronnie Rockel looked better if you ask me.. :o.
As you said it was close between Jay and Victor, personally I had Jay ahead of Victor( based on the fact that at least he did not have suspicious biceps and calves that looked like they were gonna bust a gasket... if you know what I mean.. ;D:P Jay wasn't at his best by far but he was big and conditioned enough to win it.D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

affy

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 12:02:13 PM »
Ronnie's place was clearly a retirement gift.....Ronnie Rockel looked better if you ask me.. :o.
As you said it was close between Jay and Victor, personally I would have placed Jay ahead of Victor based on the fact that at least he did not have suspicious biceps and calves that looked like they were gonna bust a gasket... if you know what I mean.. ;D:P Jay wasn't at his best by far but he was big and conditioned enough to win it.D

vics bis? wtf they were detailed and conditioned, you could see seperation between the tris, braciallis and bis

his calves were funky, but no more then jays delts

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 12:02:39 PM »
yes i agree with you, and just out of curiosity, how many blacks want to see vic win and not jay, hell 80 % of the competitors are black

wolf should have been #3.
are you delusional?

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 12:04:17 PM »
Cutler was 4th at best at prejudging when these contests are supposedly decided.

He received a gift plain and simple.  The best bodybuilder didn't win.

Mons Venus

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 12:12:19 PM »

The fact the above never occurred, exposes the farce called bodybuilding.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 12:18:22 PM »
I can't remember an Olympia where people didn't claim "bullshit" by the judging

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2007, 12:21:33 PM »
Biggest travesty is that Wolf, in hopes of out-massing whomever, will absolutely ruin his physique in the years to come.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2007, 12:24:41 PM »
Biggest travesty is that Wolf, in hopes of out-massing whomever, will absolutely ruin his physique in the years to come.

that could be the case, i hope not.
are you delusional?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2007, 12:27:41 PM »
that could be the case, i hope not.

Does it ever NOT happen?

Shawn, maybe, and Dexter, but they're "little" guys ...