Author Topic: test dose  (Read 1213 times)

on one

• Getbig II
test dose
« on: September 30, 2007, 12:37:54 PM »
what is the lowest amount of test one has used and seen decent to good results from and also how long you run it for

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: test dose
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 12:45:11 PM »
I think 500mg/wk is a good base point for someone looking to make reasonable and noticeable gains. As for duration, 12-16wks.

1 G of E

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 01:05:16 PM »
I agree, running first cycle here...

1-12 test-e 500mg week
1-4 20mg dbol day

on day 19 i was up 11 pounds, and im 5'7 so i dont put on weight like big dudes.

very impressed so far

hcg every 5th day and novla for pct.

good luck..

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 02:00:45 PM »
yea i know 500mg a week is the stanard and thats what i would do as well but i was just wondering if anyone has had experience with less

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 05:46:10 PM »
yea i know 500mg a week is the stanard and thats what i would do as well but i was just wondering if anyone has had experience with less

You wont blow up nicely on a HRT dose. In fact a young guy would be stupid to take 200. It would give a short boost till downreg.
Then Nat Test production is compromised.

400mg of TE + 200 Deca is as low as I'd say for a 1st time BBer course.
500-600 TE + 200 Deca would be better.

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 05:53:22 PM »
in other words no one has tried?.....the reason i ask is  cause this dude at the gym (who i think is a liar )is old and has been clearly roiding for awhile ,he is open about his roid use for some reason i mean its obvious anyways but still he was lik bro im clean im clean now and im still gaining and i was lik yea thats down what was your last cycle and he said only one cc of deca and one cc of testa week..... i asked how concentrated and i think he said 200 to 250 he wasnt very clear ...i was wondering if anyone has tried that and if it even works

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 06:05:26 PM »
in other words no one has tried?.....the reason i ask is  cause this dude at the gym (who i think is a liar )is old and has been clearly roiding for awhile ,he is open about his roid use for some reason i mean its obvious anyways but still he was lik bro im clean im clean now and im still gaining and i was lik yea thats down what was your last cycle and he said only one cc of deca and one cc of testa week..... i asked how concentrated and i think he said 200 to 250 he wasnt very clear ...i was wondering if anyone has tried that and if it even works

Yes I have, But why waste your time w/ somthing that MIGHT work Half assed?
Its a HRT type dose. You may gain a little at first, then It will keep you where your at - Untill you Stop and lose it and MORE!.
I cant be any clearer. Your wishing for free lunch. There aint none in steroid land.

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2007, 08:55:01 PM »
haha i have no qualms with 500mg a week sounds good to me

1 G of E

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2007, 10:42:10 PM »
im actually upping my dose to 625 starting tomorrow (start of week 4) After reading studies i found that 600mg/week is what beginners and athletic people put on the most muscle, lost fast, etc.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2007, 11:55:48 PM »
im actually upping my dose to 625 starting tomorrow (start of week 4) After reading studies i found that 600mg/week is what beginners and athletic people put on the most muscle, lost fast, etc.
Where did you read that? Now I've read a few studies by "NEJM" & "NLMNIH" talking about side effects with studies in the 600mg/wk range but none of these ever said this was the
"best" or most "optimal" dose.

Nothing wrong with 600mg/wk, I'm just curious as to where you got your info.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2007, 04:54:09 AM »
BEWARE "STUDIES".

Do you know how countless many Organon Package inserts that say "Anabolic Steroids DO NOT increase Athletic
preformance"  have been crumpled up while laughing and thrown in the trash?

Get a general factual feel for steroids, then you need figure how YOU respond to the particualr compounds.
 Even after years, you'll find new details about how YOUR body responds.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2007, 07:54:14 AM »
I think 500mg/wk is a good base point for someone looking to make reasonable and noticeable gains. As for duration, 12-16wks.
Agreed.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2007, 10:05:58 AM »
ive got to ebb in,,, do u realy think the hcg every 5 days is necessary on 500mg a week? powerfull stuff to play with on such a low dose, just my opinion tho...

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2007, 11:18:49 AM »
ive got to ebb in,,, do u realy think the hcg every 5 days is necessary on 500mg a week? powerfull stuff to play with on such a low dose, just my opinion tho...

Its got way popular  here now, But not for me.
There a newbie thats Dr told him to use 5000iu in a shot! Fool! Begging for Gyno.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2007, 11:52:51 AM »
Its got way popular  here now, But not for me.
There a newbie thats Dr told him to use 5000iu in a shot! Fool! Begging for Gyno.

Haha!  Not a fool!  I checked the board and saw all your past posts about it!  ;)

Saved. :)