Author Topic: the dancing, humping, moonwalking and electric boogie gotta stop  (Read 2717 times)

bigandbrolic

• Getbig II
Re: the dancing, humping, moonwalking and electric boogie gotta stop
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2007, 07:28:51 PM »
my wife is a huge prince fan and that is where Big Will got the dance from, on of Princes videos.  my wife almost died when she saw it last night.

please forgive me for knowing that.
I am a grown ass man

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2007, 07:33:10 PM »
Addicted to the Steal

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2007, 07:45:23 PM »

lmao
someone needs to make one of DA spitting........on a dick

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2007, 07:46:19 PM »
aahahaha

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2007, 07:56:23 PM »
No no, I don't understand why being black matters when you make an ass out of yourself and get ripped on that's all. That "dance" was just fucking silly, no matter who did it.

It is not a Black issue, but BLUTO insisted on making it one. If it were not for the dancing and showmanship displayed, BB would be as boring as watching paint dry. Showmanship has always been a part of the performance; now whatever this thing was that Will Harris did is not what I am talking about, I am talking about the Melvin Anthony's, Darrem Charles, Vince Taylor etc etc who have made the shows entertaining for years.

IF BLUTO CAN'T GET HIS GROOVE ON...THEN BLUTO NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT OTHERS WHO CAN...Don't hate Bluto because you can't dance, because I guarantee if you could, you would be talking in another tone in regards to the performances by the "brothers".....
C

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2007, 08:20:14 PM »
Alright, here's another instance of the dumbass use of the word "hate". How is Bluto "hating" on Harris? Not only was that "dance" gayer than Derek Anthony's little black book, it was stupid and contributed (possibly) to his horrible placing.

I might not have seen what you're referring to, but you have to remember that this is a bodybuilding show, not Dancing with the stars or whatever. These "routines" are getting out of hand, IMO.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2007, 08:34:56 PM »
It is not a Black issue, but BLUTO insisted on making it one. If it were not for the dancing and showmanship displayed, BB would be as boring as watching paint dry. Showmanship has always been a part of the performance; now whatever this thing was that Will Harris did is not what I am talking about, I am talking about the Melvin Anthony's, Darrem Charles, Vince Taylor etc etc who have made the shows entertaining for years.

IF BLUTO CAN'T GET HIS GROOVE ON...THEN BLUTO NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT OTHERS WHO CAN...Don't hate Bluto because you can't dance, because I guarantee if you could, you would be talking in another tone in regards to the performances by the "brothers".....

I agree

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2007, 01:35:35 AM »
people been bitching about the bad sides of bodybuilding for years.

it's been health hazards, steroids, GH guts, g4p and so on and so on

but im telling you

whats keeping bodybuilding from getting the recognition and respect it deserves is the "brothers" and their constant humping, dancing, moonwalking, electric boogie'ing, ass shaking and head spinning.

this aint dancing with the stars! this aint dirty dancing and a 250 pound bodybuilder doesnt make a good patrick swayze!

THIS IS WHAT IS DESTROYING BODYBUILDING!

Agreed....look for example at Dennis Wolfs routine.....thats a MANS routine.