Author Topic: BBing.com Needs to have an interview with all the judges of the 2007 Mr Olympia  (Read 1327 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
I think its only fair that we hear it straight from the judges mouth, as to what their reasoning is behind their top 6 placings.  I don't see why that should be a problem?   Bob can you make this happen?

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
The judges are busy watching football at Jay's house.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
The judges are busy watching football at Jay's house.

lol!

tweeter

• Getbig IV
Who are the judges anyway?

knny187

• Getbig V
Jim Rockell

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
"BBing.com Needs to have an interview with all the judges of the 2007 Mr Olympia "

Especially the ones from Dubai, India.....

HAHA, RON.....

knny187

• Getbig V
"BBing.com Needs to have an interview with all the judges of the 2007 Mr Olympia "

Especially the ones from Dubai, India.....

Bob is good friends with Jim Rockell.....I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem to line up.

I seriosuly "doubt" if he does get an interview....there won't be a lot of honesty on the record.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
That's actually a good idea!
Have ALL the judges, not just one, nor have just the head judge...ask them all questions and try to get them to slip on their stories. :D

youandme

• Getbig V

NUFF SAID

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Matt,

Are you equally upset with Ronnie's placing so high?

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
i remember when shawn ray had enough about the judges b.s..... seems like its not fixed yet!

IFBB is a joke, papa joe is a joke... the sport it self is.........
are you delusional?

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
Can we get a picture of Keith (OnlyMe)?...I hear he is one fat bastard.

You have to agree with that Lee, you certainly weren't deserving.

When you get a checking account you can comment.  Until then go back to the trailer park and dream about eating sushi.

His hearing was yesterday.  If you would take your face out of the plate long enough to inhale you might have realized that.  Keith, as your friend get some help.  Your obesity is going to kill you and we would miss you here....NOT! 

So you want to puff my peter?  I don't swing that way, bro.  Check with Keith.  If you roll him in flour you will have plenty of wet or should I say sweat spots to f^ck.

IRS...DEA.  You probably aren't helping him with the GHB and Nubian usuage.  By the way the next time you step on stage I will introduce myself.  I look forward to seeing you place in the bottom five.  Go Luke Wood.  You are not the man, just another wanna be.  If you are smart you will join Milos over in the PDI as that is your only opportunity to break the top five assuming you can beat Jack London.  Based upon what I saw at the Arnold you couldn't beat Jack on his worst day.

Who will attended after your suspension tomorrow?  Maybe you can teach Rhino a thing or two about steroids.  God only knows he needs to do something with that shitty physique of his.

Should we allow such fat ass to post on this board.  What does he know about buildign a body other than a fat body? Discuss.

Milos, put down the crack pipe my friend.  You are the one who has caused Silvio so much grief with AMI.  And the balls you have to ask for 100K in which you thought Silvio deserved 50K.  No wonder Robin tossed you on your ass.  With friends like you, Silvio can't afford enemies. 

Keith, is there any truth to the rumor that Wayne has started a FAT ASS division for you to participate?  If so, will you be allowed to fly on the airlines with your current weight or will you be traveling via tub boat?

Keith, you are a bumbling idiot.  As we say in the patch, "just another dumb or in your case FAT ass with nothing better to do with his life than talk about other."  I made more money in 9 months than you will in 9 health lifetimes. 

You are welcome to visit me at the Four Seasons (Kona), I usually hang out at the salt water pool as my condo over looks it.  So up, I will talk you eat.

Hey fat ass, Keith.  Did you run out of bon bons?  You should quit worring about Shawn, join a gym and loose a few hundred pounds.  Your opinion as a fat man matter not.  See you in three weeks, I will be at the Four Seasons chilling.  Should I bring some weight loss pills for you?

did u know i slept with your wife about 4 years ago. Stinky pussy.

It is okay to answer the question; is the last piece of pussy you had your mothers?

Not even close, Bill made his money behind a desk.  I made money capping and putting out well fires.  But, I appreciate the complement.

Hey fat boy, thought I would finally let you have that picture of me...you can also find it in Time Mag, US New and World Report and about a 100 other global publications.  THe first one is Iraq in 2003 and the last two are from Kuwait from 1991.

Ron has told you I am not Shawn, but in the industry.  I will see you at the USA and the Olympia if you don't make Colorado.  I have front row seats (behind the judges at the USA -center and row 2 center at the Olympia)

Keith, quit with the sexual overtone here.  Shawn is a married man and your comments have nothing to do with BB.  Go on a diet and you might find your penis!

Kieth, I am married.  You job as a fluffer is safe.  However, I don't think your FATTTTTTASSSSSS does anything for anyone.  How long has it been since you have even seen you own penis?  LMAO....

War-Pony to tubesteak.....War-Pony to trannies...:)

You really do need to get out more.  I am a father of 4 daughters.  They all compete in gymnastics and competitive cheerleading.  I saw the routine and saw the one you posted here of the 16 year old from ATL (fyi this is from last years Teen Nationals) and there was certainly nothing provactive about the routine nor were the costumes.

I find it amazing that you are so quick to post negatives about this little girl and her family without reviewing the routine.  People like yourself are constantly looking for the negative in everything...

John Holmes. What's yours?

I am his brother-in-law.  Not him.  I'm the one that got him involved in the sport.  I was at the Colorado, Jeff and Shawn and a whole host of others can vouch for that.  I'm, Bob G. 

=============

Jeez, both Lee Thompson and Shawn Ray were in Colorado for two or three days, and Texas Bubba posted while both of them were in Colorado (and the ip is in Texas). Jumping on the bandwagon is nice, but one day, it will be revealed. Until then, I am amused...

I am his brother-in-law.  Not him.  I'm the one that got him involved in the sport.  I was at the Colorado, Jeff and Shawn and a whole host of others can vouch for that.  I'm, Bob G. 

Addicted to the Steal

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
LOL!  Maybe PBW could interview texasbubba again!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."