Author Topic: No excuse for a "champion" who runs away from the competition  (Read 862 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
No excuse for a "champion" who runs away from the competition
« on: September 30, 2007, 04:51:47 PM »
Whatever you thought of Jay's physique...

Whatever you thought of the competition...

Whatever you thought of the judging...

A true champion does not hide from his competition.

Jay Cutler has forfeited all rights to our respect.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Re: No excuse for a "champion" who runs away from the competition
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 05:05:48 PM »
Every year the champion will walk to the far end of the stage. The others follow him. It's what pack leaders do, and those who follow are inferior.

If Wolf were winning, he would have been walking off to stage right and everyone else would follow him.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 05:08:56 PM »
Exactly its a sign that HE is the man to beat and if you want him you have to follow HIM !

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 05:52:35 PM »
Exactly its a sign that HE is the man to beat and if you want him you have to follow HIM !

so you actually think Jay was more deserving a winner than Wolf? Wolf clearly had the best physique in the show. I guess that doesn't matter at all. Maybe it never did (80, 94, 96, 01, etc.

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 05:54:29 PM »
Every year the champion will walk to the far end of the stage. The others follow him. It's what pack leaders do, and those who follow are inferior.

If Wolf were winning, he would have been walking off to stage right and everyone else would follow him.

Jay did nothing but giggle, raise the roof, and hit that crooked most muscular until Wolf arrived.  Then he ran.

This happened 3 times.

Jay was scared.  I don't think anyone here will honestly tell you that Jay wasn't avoiding Wolf in particular.
Addicted to the Steal

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 05:56:02 PM »

::)

Jay: "ooh . . . Wolf's hitting a most muscular next to me. Should I hit one too? No . . . .  I want my mommy!!!!!!!"

Undisputed

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 05:58:21 PM »
Who the most deserving is doesn't matter during the posedown...The champ is the man to beat, and the others must follow him around and try to take him.  All the past winners did this side-to-side walking of the stage....it's actually annoying to me