Author Topic: I wonder...where MADMAX is ??  (Read 1537 times)

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
I wonder...where MADMAX is ??
« on: September 30, 2007, 05:52:24 PM »
Polishing Jays Sandow??

Discuss

affy

Re: I wonder...where MADMAX is ??
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 05:55:27 PM »
probably helping jay drain his delts

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 05:56:09 PM »
max knows the win was a sham.

He'll lay low.  The minute he gloats, all hell breaks loose as 40 getbiggers spend a month trashing jay's rep to the point where he'll wear that astterisk in the eyes of the bodybuilding industry forever.
Addicted to the Steal

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 05:57:34 PM »
Probably picking Jay's pubes out of his teeth.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 05:58:57 PM »
He was doing that the morning before prejudging.

:D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 05:59:17 PM »

He'll lay low.  The minute he gloats, all hell breaks loose as 40 getbiggers spend a month trashing jay's rep to the point where he'll wear that astterisk in the eyes of the bodybuilding industry forever.

Very good analysis IMO.

As empty as paradise

Stavios

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 05:59:49 PM »

He'll lay low.  The minute he gloats, all hell breaks loose as 40 getbiggers spend a month trashing jay's rep to the point where he'll wear that astterisk in the eyes of the bodybuilding industry forever.

that's the truth right there

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2007, 06:00:19 PM »
actually the sandow was in jay's posession three weeks before the contest, he had the trophy already at his house, so it was already known who would win.

affy

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2007, 06:01:46 PM »
actually the sandow was in jay's posession three weeks before the contest, he had the trophy already at his house, so it was already known who would win.

lol i bet he's already polishing his third one as we speak

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2007, 06:10:20 PM »
I mean some of you will think Im just saying this to be funny, but really jay actually had the sandow at his house in his case 3 weeks before the show, that is some serious facts fellas.

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2007, 06:17:51 PM »
I mean some of you will think Im just saying this to be funny, but really jay actually had the sandow at his house in his case 3 weeks before the show, that is some serious facts fellas.

why am I not surprised

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2007, 06:28:14 PM »

1) How would you know that?

2) Even if the outcome was predetermined, for what possible reason would the trophy be at Jay's house?  Given that they needed to present it at the show, it would be in the possession of the organizers.  You really think they'd trust some meathead bodybuilder not to lose it or break it before the show?
Ron: "I am lazy."

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2007, 06:35:10 PM »
Probably picking Jay's pubes out of his teeth.

In all fairness, Jay was too depleted to expend energy shaving.  The guy was just helping a brotha out :-X

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2007, 06:37:39 PM »

hmm.....that could explain why the third pedestal was off in that little backroom.  The second one was already in the office with the trophy on it, and he just took it off, and hid it when Bob came over so he wouldn't tip off the fans and competitors

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2007, 06:44:29 PM »
2) Even if the outcome was predetermined, for what possible reason would the trophy be at Jay's house?  Given that they needed to present it at the show, it would be in the possession of the organizers.  You really think they'd trust some meathead bodybuilder not to lose it or break it before the show?

cswol,

goatboy just anally raped your argument.

you may go in peace now.
Addicted to the Steal

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2007, 06:52:09 PM »
you can say what you want, its true, and I guess I forget IM talking to the same clowns that didnt even realize or understand jay was the named the winner of this show last year right after the 2006 mr. O, all you clowns typing on the net here no nothing about bbing or anything about what really goes on...........keep surfing the net to figure out bbing information........get real you no-size clowns.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2007, 06:54:57 PM »
you can say what you want, its true, and I guess I forget IM talking to the same clowns that didnt even realize or understand jay was the named the winner of this show last year right after the 2006 mr. O, all you clowns typing on the net here no nothing about bbing or anything about what really goes on...........keep surfing the net to figure out bbing information........get real you no-size clowns.
do you realize what a retard you sound like? I imagine you have downs syndrome and a slight case of autism. silly wigger
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Stavios

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2007, 06:56:17 PM »

you are not very big yourself if I remember well

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2007, 06:58:56 PM »

goatboy owned you. 

you were proven to have fed us bullshit.

you're embarassed now, arent you?

bend over, cswallow.

Addicted to the Steal