Author Topic: VINCE G Spitting Incident  (Read 894 times)

WEAPONX

• Getbig II
VINCE G Spitting Incident
« on: September 30, 2007, 07:03:00 PM »
 Vince, you wanted to do something and you did it, "Look down and see what you're standing on, and stand on it".

If it is true what they are saying on these boards about Derrick Anthony spitting on you, well IMO he is, regardless of "this, that, and the other thing" said, in for re procussions for his actions, no not physical, or legal, but his reputation will definitely supercede him.

Also Vince I believe you know yourself, that most of the people that computeristically take a jab at you or put you down, are people that would not be this way to you man to man,, they enjoy you're entertainment (I mean that in a good way)so don't take it to heart

One more thing regardless of anyones opinion on this incident, remember thats all that they are opinions. Mine is you're the bigger man for walking away from Derrick Anthony's actions, if this indeed did happen

Take care : X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: VINCE G Spitting Incedent
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 07:11:08 PM »
Vince, you wanted to do something and you did it, "Look down and see what you're standing on, and stand on it".

If it is true what they are saying on these boards about Derrick Anthony spitting on you, well IMO he is, regardless of "this, that, and the other thing" said, in for re procussions for his actions, no not physical, or legal, but his reputation will definitely supercede him.

Also Vince I believe you know yourself, that most of the people that computeristically take a jab at you or put you down, are people that would not be this way to you man to man,, they enjoy you're entertainment (I mean that in a good way)so don't take it to heart

One more thing regardless of anyones opinion on this incident, remember thats all that they are opinions. Mine is you're the bigger man for walking away from Derrick Anthony's actions, if this indeed did happen

Take care : X

You have an interesting take on language.