Author Topic: hahaha once jay retires , I see where this is going!  (Read 799 times)

slayer

• Getbig IV
hahaha once jay retires , I see where this is going!
« on: September 30, 2007, 10:58:43 PM »
all the ronnie fans/mayhem homos jump on vic right now todayyy, and the getbig contingent along with the jay fans jump on wolf, ! after the getbiggers get sick of the wolf is fabulous posts 2 yrs down the road then they will find themselves new blood to battle the old guard known as the jay fans!

getbiggers will officially hate dennis wolf in 2 years do to the jay fans riding straight onto another 5 sandows!

slayer

• Getbig IV
Re: hahaha once jay retires , I see where this is going!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 11:04:19 PM »
another piece of the puzzle will be hulkster posting pics of ronnie in in record breaking desperation fashion as he feels the heat of dennis wolf fans breathing fire that ronnie's all time great physique is in great jeopordy of losing all internet debates!

word in cyberspace is hulkster is in serious training already building new picture files as this message is typed!

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 11:06:06 PM »
another piece of the puzzle will be hulkster posting pics of ronnie in in record breaking desperation fashion as he feels the heat of dennis wolf fans breathing fire that ronnie's all time great physique is in great jeopordy of losing all internet debates!

word in cyberspace is hulkster is in serious training already building new picture files as this message is typed!

is this what you think about in your freetime slayer ? what getbig is going to turn into.  ;D

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 11:09:05 PM »
is this what you think about in your freetime slayer ? what getbig is going to turn into.  ;D

it took 6 seconds of time and 1 cell of brain power to figure this one out ;D

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 11:10:40 PM »
oh and mattt will eventually hate dennis wolf, probally within a few months!