Author Topic: EXPLOSIVE INSIDE INFO REGARDING WHY WOLF WAS MARKED DOWN!!!!  (Read 1321 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
EXPLOSIVE INSIDE INFO REGARDING WHY WOLF WAS MARKED DOWN!!!!
« on: October 01, 2007, 01:27:49 AM »
It appears that Wolf was penalized for his waist not being massive enough .IFBB  concurred that his 30 inch waist is just too small and IT'S JUST LIKE SHOWING UP ON STAGE WITH 16 INCH GUNS. SIZE DOES MATTER IN THE IFBB . The powers that be pointed out this already to Dennis AND TOLD HIM THAT IF HE WANTS THE TITLE : " BETTER SHOW UP WITH A 38 INCH WAIST AT LEAST PLUS THE "GUT" "

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: EXPLOSIVE INSIDE INFO REGARDING WHY WOLF WAS MARKED DOWN!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 01:31:11 AM »
Apparently, he was also marked down for being too conditioned, balanced and proportioned.  He also was knocked back by the Circus to perform as a freak and that didn't hold him in good stead to place well,  Apparently, his lack of obvious injuries hurt his placings.  Perhaps if he keeps training and competing and makes a complete balls up of his physique, he might do well.
V

Lurker79

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 01:39:31 AM »
Word has it that he is dumping Milos as his trainer and asking Dave Palumbo to handle his next contest prep. Greg Kovacs will also be helping Wolf increase his waist size so he can hang with Jaw Gutler and the rest of the "Big Boys." Dennis Wolf will be Dennis James in no time, (not counting that shameful cock-up in the original placings on FLEXonline), and then should start winning contests.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 01:55:07 AM »
It appears that Wolf was penalized for his waist not being massive enough .IFBB  concurred that his 30 inch waist is just too small and IT'S JUST LIKE SHOWING UP ON STAGE WITH 16 INCH GUNS. SIZE DOES MATTER IN THE IFBB . The powers that be pointed out this already to Dennis AND TOLD HIM THAT IF HE WANTS THE TITLE : " BETTER SHOW UP WITH A 38 INCH WAIST AT LEAST PLUS THE "GUT" "
You're retarded. I do drugs and im smarter than you. Get back in school sevestes. Crazy thoughts like this arent believable in a smart mind.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 01:57:50 AM »
You're retarded. I do drugs and im smarter than you. Get back in school sevestes. Crazy thoughts like this arent believable in a smart mind.
I dont think you need to be to smart to recognise sarcasm
V

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2007, 02:02:05 AM »
I dont think you need to be to smart to recognise sarcasm
That post wasn't funny though so I missed the sarcasm.. I see now I guess  :(

Quattro

• Getbig II
  • Don't Tase Me Bro
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2007, 02:04:55 AM »

For once all the rednecks on this forum agree that jay should not have won

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2007, 02:07:02 AM »
For once all the rednecks on this forum agree that jay should not have won
redneck ?? I'm romanian dude...Bb IS BB REGARDLESS IF YOU ARE BLACK  white, red brown tall short...etc.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2007, 03:04:34 AM »
Apparently, he was also marked down for being too conditioned, balanced and proportioned.  He also was knocked back by the Circus to perform as a freak and that didn't hold him in good stead to place well,  Apparently, his lack of obvious injuries hurt his placings.  Perhaps if he keeps training and competing and makes a complete balls up of his physique, he might do well.

Plus the fact his delts overpower everything.

He's the Tom Platz of upper body!

God Luke

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2007, 03:10:02 AM »
http://www.mr-olympia.eu/callouts/

this is awesome to match them up, wolf destroyed everyone on stage