Author Topic: How do we change the face of bodybuilding?  (Read 589 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
How do we change the face of bodybuilding?
« on: October 01, 2007, 04:04:28 AM »
How do we change the way Pros look today? How do we change the fact that mass monsters with an roid belly and side injections place higher than they really should?

By simply boycotting the shows and letting the judges know why, thinks will change pretty fucking quick when the view that are still interested in the shows tend to look elsewhere for entertainment.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: How do we change the face of bodybuilding?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 04:12:36 AM »
Seriously, this thread has been posted after the olympia for atleast 5 years.

You're not wrong but we've affected no change.  All there is is thousands upon thousands of threads on every board discussing this same thing.

Don't waste your time.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 04:14:24 AM »
I know I know it sickns me

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 04:20:09 AM »
How do we change the way Pros look today? How do we change the fact that mass monsters with an roid belly and side injections place higher than they really should?

By simply boycotting the shows and letting the judges know why, thinks will change pretty fucking quick when the view that are still interested in the shows tend to look elsewhere for entertainment.

Sure. Can you tell me how many folks turn up to a natural bodybuilding competition to see swimmers?

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 04:27:44 AM »
Seriously, this thread has been posted after the olympia for atleast 5 years.

You're not wrong but we've affected no change.  All there is is thousands upon thousands of threads on every board discussing this same thing.

Don't waste your time.

Shawn Ray managed to change a lot of things in the IFBB to the right direction but still his abbilities are limited, so why not speak it out someone might do something about it