Author Topic: "Keeping It Clean" to air the last week in October  (Read 865 times)

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
"Keeping It Clean" to air the last week in October
« on: October 01, 2007, 06:52:45 AM »
I was approached by the General Manager of a local TV station who works out in my gym (and has for some time) about doing a segment once a week on natural training/bodybuilding/fitness.  He said they'd thought about doing it for a while but didn't know too many people in the area that fit the bill.  A good canidate to host needed to be:

1.  In shape all year
2.  Drug-free
3.  Have a physique that the general public would find appealing
4.  Have a training certification
5.  Have some communications background

He'd thought about a few canidates at the 2 gyms here in Knoxville and decided I was the person who fit the bill the most, as I stay in very good shape all year, adamantly oppose AAS usage and those who champion it and love fitness as much today as I did 11 years ago when I started training regularly.  I do it because I just like it and I'm passionate about it.

Anyway, the segment will be called "Keeping It Clean With Dan" and will air on Sunday nights to start.  I'll be doing some daytime activities for them as time progresses. 

Any of you ever done anything like this for local TV?  If so, how was your experience?  I'm looking forward to it.  I'd like the general public's opinion of bodybuilding/fitness to change a little.  Being "real" gives more appeal...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: "Keeping It Clean" to air the last week in October
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 06:55:01 AM »
you gonna come on tv as "AllDrugs" and talk about clean bodybuilding?
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 06:56:07 AM »
you gonna come on tv as "AllDrugs" and talk about clean bodybuilding?

bahahahahaha I was thinking the very same thing :D :D :D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 06:57:17 AM »
I was approached by the General Manager of a local TV station who works out in my gym (and has for some time) about doing a segment once a week on natural training/bodybuilding/fitness.  He said they'd thought about doing it for a while but didn't know too many people in the area that fit the bill.  A good canidate to host needed to be:

1.  In shape all year
2.  Drug-free
3.  Have a physique that the general public would find appealing
4.  Have a training certification
5.  Have some communications background

He'd thought about a few canidates at the 2 gyms here in Knoxville and decided I was the person who fit the bill the most, as I stay in very good shape all year, adamantly oppose AAS usage and those who champion it and love fitness as much today as I did 11 years ago when I started training regularly.  I do it because I just like it and I'm passionate about it.

Anyway, the segment will be called "Keeping It Clean With Dan" and will air on Sunday nights to start.  I'll be doing some daytime activities for them as time progresses. 

Any of you ever done anything like this for local TV?  If so, how was your experience?  I'm looking forward to it.  I'd like the general public's opinion of bodybuilding/fitness to change a little.  Being "real" gives more appeal...
show your pics

have you competed?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 06:59:27 AM »
show your pics

have you competed?

Don't waste your time ::)

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2007, 02:33:04 PM »
My pics have been on here severel times, actually.

BTW, the screen name is SARCASM....get out the dictionary....