Author Topic: Kamali knows Milos' secrets. Do tell  (Read 24963 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Kamali knows Milos' secrets. Do tell
« Reply #125 on: October 02, 2007, 07:33:46 AM »
MILOS: 1

SHAWN RAY: 0

So wait, Shawn Ray was punched during his workout? HAHAHAH I've got to hear this story....

Did he:

A) Run like a little girl
B) Threaten a lawsuit
C) Both A and B
D) Piss his pants
E) All of the above

?

Gosh I've never been good at multiple choice!

FOR REAL

I want to hear that too.

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #126 on: October 02, 2007, 07:46:08 AM »
Next year Milos for MC.......NOT!
Hope the suspension (Not to be confused with what you took this morning) is coming along well.
I'll be certain to apologize to Dennis when I see him as he didn't leave much of an impression last year seeing how he was out of the top 15 :-\
Looks like we'll be hearing and seeing alot more from this guy, provided Milos doesn't screw that up for him with the I to G and the H :-*

;D
F

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #127 on: October 02, 2007, 09:09:15 AM »
Next year Milos for MC.......NOT!
Hope the suspension (Not to be confused with what you took this morning) is coming along well.
I'll be certain to apologize to Dennis when I see him as he didn't leave much of an impression last year seeing how he was out of the top 15 :-\
Looks like we'll be hearing and seeing alot more from this guy, provided Milos doesn't screw that up for him with the I to G and the H :-*

Oh no...I am not after your MC job...There is not much you can do in this life - so I really don't need to take one job you are able to do...(poor job - but you are doing something nevertheless...better than nothing. I have just few too many things on my plate...).
Now, my (IFBB) suspension is almost over...and your (test) suspension that is your favorite choice of supplement is certainly something I don't like - if you remember me telling you that (as I was telling you too ease up on that stuff as soon enough Kristy will have few too many complaints...Don't you wish you listened ::)?)

Make sure you apologize to Dennis as it is kind of embarrassing when someone like you doesn't know the fact that Dennis indeed competed last year as well...

As he didn't leave impression for the judges (I wonder why?) I decided to make him look certain way that he could NOT be denied...
He was so much bigger and fuller that he made Ronnie look small :o next to him...so judges actually realized he is standing on that stage (contrary to last year)...

Also don't worry about me screwing up guys...so far I screw so many they are winning titles and shocking the world of bodybuilding with improvements hardly seen on IFBB stage...

Your boy Silvio benefited for few months...I got him new balance and new fullness and size - that he is obviously loosing again...
Differential between his upper and lower body is becoming again MORE APPARENT and by this time next year he'll be hopefully back on the program that got him his best showings this year (Ironman and San Francisco)...

As far as Wolf...Big Bad Wolf...you know how the story goes...you little "red riding hood"... ;D
Be afraid...be very afraid...

The Coach

« Reply #128 on: October 02, 2007, 09:09:52 AM »
The Coach, I'm surprised you thought Hide looked great. If anyone had the 'insulin look' it was him. Unlike JJ his skin wasn't taut on his body. He was ripped but did not have the saran wrap skin. Especially in the back shots the skin looked watery, same with abs (look at the skin folds in transition etc).

JJ looked great, skin was taut, he was full and hard.

Surprised that Kamali and Disgusted consider working with Milos. Hasn't Kamali talked a lot of shit about Milos in the past, especially about the insulin use? I understand it though, personally I think Kamali needs lots of size to hide the relatively poor muscle bellies and structure. Especiallly now with some of the tears (biceps) going down in weight isn't going to help him. Like with Ronnie, going back down doesn't seem to work.

Hide had some of the best conditioning (compared to most in the show) in the show, great routein great presentation and although the slin got him hard and somewhat vascular, he lacked crisp hardness and striations of pre-insulin days, like all insulin users, he lacked detail and separation in the delt/arm tie ins, legs were huge, but again, lacked detail compared to pre-insulin days. Was he close to being right on for this show...hell yes, the only one who blew him away on conditioning and was truly ripped was David Henry. Hide stands next to Henry and it's lights out in the conditioning department.

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: October 02, 2007, 09:13:42 AM »
Hide had some of the best conditioning (compared to most in the show) in the show, great routein great presentation and although the slin got him hard and somewhat vascular, he lacked crisp hardness and striations of pre-insulin days, like all insulin users, he lacked detail and separation in the delt/arm tie ins, legs were huge, but again, lacked detail compared to pre-insulin days. Was he close to being right on for this show...hell yes, the only one who blew him away on conditioning and was truly ripped was David Henry. Hide stands next to Henry and it's lights out in the conditioning department.

you are not very bright coach. what is your WAR against insulin about? you obivously havent studied it very closely are you just trying to sound like an expert or something? is that it? you need to stop this cause people who really know what is going on arent buying it and you leading alot of people in the wrong way.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: October 02, 2007, 09:16:29 AM »
Again Milos, if you say we were not paying attention, then what did Hide weigh if the Olympia listing was wrong?

BTW, I might be down at your gym to train this weekend............don't worry, I'll pay the $15.00 :-\

Between 215 and 222lbs...

The Coach

« Reply #131 on: October 02, 2007, 09:17:43 AM »
you are not very bright coach. what is your WAR against insulin about? you obivously havent studied it very closely are you just trying to sound like an expert or something? is that it? you need to stop this cause people who really know what is going on arent buying it and you leading alot of people in the wrong way.

So you think the guys today are more ripped than before slin? Yes, I made my case about the "slin" and can put up hundreds before and after pics to back it up........try and pry your lips from Milos' ass for a second and wake the fuck up.....even when Milos was competing with "slin" he wasn't shredded....damn near perfect symmetry, but not close to being "shredded".

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #132 on: October 02, 2007, 09:18:02 AM »
CAPTAIN SLIN:

Mind explaining why you sent this meltdown PM to me?

HEY YOU STUPIID FUCK YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME????  SO WHAT IF IM DIABETIC YOU JISM SUCKER, I STILL OWN YOUR ASS BECAUSE I HAVE A WORLD CLASS BODY ADN HAVE MY PICS IN A RESPECTABLE BODYBUILDING MAGAZINE.  SO FUCK YOU >:(

The Coach

« Reply #133 on: October 02, 2007, 09:18:22 AM »

That makes more sense.

The Coach

« Reply #134 on: October 02, 2007, 09:19:27 AM »
CAPTAIN SLIN:

Owned!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: October 02, 2007, 09:20:45 AM »
MILOS: 1

SHAWN RAY: 0

So wait, Shawn Ray was punched during his workout? HAHAHAH I've got to hear this story....

Did he:

A) Run like a little girl
B) Threaten a lawsuit
C) Both A and B
D) Piss his pants
E) All of the above

?

Gosh I've never been good at multiple choice!

FOR REAL

C

Ask Greg Reed if D and E also apply...I am not sure...but knowing "the little red riding hood" - I would not be too surprised...

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: October 02, 2007, 09:25:51 AM »
CAPTAIN SLIN:

dont make stuff up. you keep accusing of me of being a diabetic  ??? on every post i make and now youre making up fake personal messages? ask Ron.. I didnt send that

and I thik I can there is seperation in my arms in this picture isnt there coach? I think im holding some water and maybe some fat too but I see seperation and i used insulin for many years.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #137 on: October 02, 2007, 09:29:42 AM »
CAPTAIN SLIN:

hahahaha. i knew it, self induced diabetic.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: October 02, 2007, 09:33:29 AM »
CAPTAIN SLIN:

LOL.   This guy must be the same as "Slintown".    He was easiar to melt than a chocolate bar on a summers day..... ;D

He would PM me too, saying "please lay off....Im a diabetic.....boo hooo ;D

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: October 02, 2007, 09:36:18 AM »
u guys are mental lol  :o

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: October 02, 2007, 09:36:50 AM »
dont make stuff up. you keep accusing of me of being a diabetic  ??? on every post i make and now youre making up fake personal messages? ask Ron.. I didnt send that

and I thik I can there is seperation in my arms in this picture isnt there coach? I think im holding some water and maybe some fat too but I see seperation and i used insulin for many years.

Why are you backing away from the statement you made in your PM to me?  You evidently have PMed War Horse saying much the same thing, yet you deny everything.  Seems to me you have bigger problems than diabetes... :-\

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: October 02, 2007, 09:38:41 AM »

By the way, I too could pull random contest pics off the internet and try to pass them off as me.  But I have too much integrity to do that.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: October 02, 2007, 09:39:41 AM »
THANK GOD THERE IS MILOS SARCEV TO CLEAR UP THIS INSULIN MYTH BULLSHIT AND TO PUT THAT DUMB BITCH SHAWN RAY IN HIS PLACE.

Milos if youre gym wasnt so far away I would be a sales rep for FREE so you can open up two Koloseums making it two places that bald short fat ass is banned from.

I don't think a diabetic would be a good rep for anyone's gym.  :-X

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: October 02, 2007, 09:43:15 AM »
By the way, I too could pull random contest pics off the internet and try to pass them off as me.  But I have too much integrity to do that.

Thats right.  Even us getbiggers have standards. ;D

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: October 02, 2007, 09:45:16 AM »
I don't think a diabetic would be a good rep for anyone's gym.  :-X

What's so pathetic is that this "guy" has admitted to knowing about insulin because "he" is a diabetic.  "He" is probably some wheel-chair bound skinny teenager with acne who creates this "Captain Slin" persona on the internet to feel like "he" is a somebody. ::)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: October 02, 2007, 09:58:15 AM »

that makes more sense

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #146 on: October 02, 2007, 10:20:25 AM »
And Moses didn't Part the Red Sea but we all know WHO did :-*

no we don't know, but common sense should tell you that's a fictional story.

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: October 02, 2007, 11:08:56 AM »
oh brother the 5 stooges are on my jock again.  :-\

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: October 02, 2007, 11:13:28 AM »
oh brother the 5 stooges are on my jock again.  :-\

We are just trying to stop you from killing yourself. Taking 100 iu's of slin a day is very dangerous.  :(

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #149 on: October 02, 2007, 11:18:18 AM »
We are just trying to stop you from killing yourself. Taking 100 iu's of slin a day is very dangerous.  :(

more like you guys love to make up stories and lies. when the hell did i ever take 100iu of insulin anyway? do tell.