Author Topic: To many people talking about Jay.  (Read 906 times)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
To many people talking about Jay.
« on: October 01, 2007, 08:29:44 AM »
When Coleman was winning people used to say "Jay deserved, Levrone deserved to win", every year Ronnie never gather any kind of consensus whatsoever. Well Wolf is in amazing condition and probably deserved to win, but the fact that he was running after Jay, in my opinion had a backfire effect, because he should care more about himself than with Jay. Next year, if Wolf wins the O, people will say "oh!! that's not fair, they should all decide for Vic, as he is 35 and deserves it as a gift for retirement.." Well all those who won, win, and will win the O will suffer the "undeserved champion damnation"
S

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: To many people talking about Jay.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 08:32:13 AM »
When Coleman was winning people used to say "Jay deserved, Levrone deserved to win", every year Ronnie never gather any kind of consensus whatsoever. Well Wolf is in amazing condition and probably deserved to win, but the fact that he was running after Jay, in my opinion had a backfire effect, because he should care more about himself than with Jay. Next year, if Wolf wins the O, people will say "oh!! that's not fair, they should all decide for Vic, as he is 35 and deserves it as a gift for retirement.." Well all those who won, win, and will win the O will suffer the "undeserved champion damnation"

shut up

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 08:34:09 AM »
bullshit as usual.

wolf was just trying to get a chance to compare himself with cutler. he was robbed of that opportunity during the prejudging.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 08:34:29 AM »
shut up
Too much for your brain to understand...
S

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 08:59:21 AM »
Too much for your brain to understand...
no its you who always get it backwards.

in more ways than one.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2007, 09:31:19 AM »
no its you who always get it backwards.

in more ways than one.
This is your description right?
"Gender:  Female
I guess that someone that lives with 8 monkeys, for 230 years, knows all about "backwards".  :o
S

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2007, 09:33:10 AM »
This is your description right?
"Gender:  Female
I guess that someone that lives with 8 monkeys, for 230 years, knows all about "backwards".  :o

haha you really got me there "rccs"  ::)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2007, 09:35:52 AM »

come back to getbig after you learn how to write a readable paragraph.