Author Topic: stretch marks  (Read 2571 times)

on one

• Getbig II
stretch marks
« on: October 01, 2007, 10:25:22 AM »
iv been off my cycle for two months and i feel like my stretch marks got worse about a month after being off sucks!.....is there anything i can do they are on my high on my biceps and run vertical...anything i can do to prevent this next time around....i never really notice the pro's having them in their pics am i trippin?

Beener

• Getbig IV
Re: stretch marks
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 10:26:59 AM »
i find jergens vitamin e cream shit works ok. think theres some kinda nut oil too poeple use, dunno though.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 10:40:01 AM »
iv been off my cycle for two months and i feel like my stretch marks got worse about a month after being off sucks!.....is there anything i can do they are on my high on my biceps and run vertical...anything i can do to prevent this next time around....i never really notice the pro's having them in their pics am i trippin?
Yes, almost every pro has them somewhere to some degree. Vitamin E and coco butter help a little for some guys, but the only real way to get rid of them is laser treatment...which is something I'm going to do on my left bicep if it gets much worse. BTW, laser treatments hurt like a bitch!

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 03:59:17 PM »
really shit yea i bet its expensive and un insured too huh....its ok when they fade but when they are purple its gross..are yu saying aplly this oil lik before and after workouts??

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 04:35:01 PM »
really shit yea i bet its expensive and un insured too huh....its ok when they fade but when they are purple its gross..are yu saying aplly this oil lik before and after workouts??

I do it in the morning and when I get off work (before workout).  After workout I shower and after that I don't feel like having oil on me.  I have some horrendous marks, perhaps I'll take a pic of them sometime and post, good thing I'm not a body builder...

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2007, 07:30:39 PM »
I love them. True battle scars

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2007, 07:56:05 PM »
I've known poeple who say that its their "battle scars", but quite frankly they look like shit. Its not battle scars, usually its "you got too fat cuz you didnt eat clean on your cycle" scars.

Call them battle scars if they're real scars, not stretched skin.

I find a lil jergens keep them at bay, maybe its just the moisturizing, i dunno. I have massive stretch marks goin horizontal accross my back from when i grew like a foot in highschool. Looks like i got whipped haha, i never bothered puttin anythign on them, they arent red anymore..but my back is bumpy:P

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2007, 08:43:22 PM »
I've known poeple who say that its their "battle scars", but quite frankly they look like shit. Its not battle scars, usually its "you got too fat cuz you didnt eat clean on your cycle" scars.

Call them battle scars if they're real scars, not stretched skin.

I find a lil jergens keep them at bay, maybe its just the moisturizing, i dunno. I have massive stretch marks goin horizontal accross my back from when i grew like a foot in highschool. Looks like i got whipped haha, i never bothered puttin anythign on them, they arent red anymore..but my back is bumpy:P

Are you telling me you only get stretch marks from getting too fat?

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2007, 09:35:23 PM »
Not everyone, but lots of the people who get huge ones gain a lotta muscle, but then even more fat which just makes the weight gain all that higher, resulting in even more stretch marks.

and as for naturals, its easier to gain a lot of fat real fast than a lot of muscle.

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2007, 11:19:27 PM »
your back is bumpy??? does that have anything to do with the stretch marks or you just filling us in?

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2007, 06:15:29 AM »
your back is bumpy??? does that have anything to do with the stretch marks or you just filling us in?

Its bumpy from the stretch marks. Like scar kinda bumpy. Seriously if you'd seen my back in highschool you'd have thought my father beat me wiht a knife and a whip. Stupid growth spurts. The redness went away, but theres still like channels goin accross my back. Lesson being, when you start getting stretch marks, stay on top of that, keep that bitch moisturized and use some coco butter. :P

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2007, 05:34:30 PM »
shit i hear ya what was weird to me though is that i felt like my stretch marks got worse afgter my cycle even when i lost size and fat..is it just delayed reaction?

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2007, 10:05:06 PM »
Tough to say dude, stretch marks are a weird thing. Some peopel get them from gaining lots of weight, others from losing lots of weight.

im no doctor so i dunno what to tell ya. maybe they just stretch, then later get more red. just a guess

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2007, 12:44:20 AM »
Stretch marks result from stretching of the skin. They're most apparent when one either gains or loses weight/size.

There are creams that will allow you to remove stretch marks, but it can be a very long, laborious, and expensive process. Unless you're committed to seeing it through, as well as refraining from the activities that resulted in the stretch marks to begin with, you might as well not even bother.

I use to have stretch marks on my breasts, and was able to completely get rid of them.

ps - No, I won't be posting pictures to prove it.
w

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2007, 05:49:14 PM »
jag how did you get rid of yours cream?

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2007, 06:57:57 PM »
i use a vit e/ celulite cream while tanning and it worked great. There very light and hardly noticable
-

lightspeed7

• Getbig I
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2007, 11:31:26 AM »
If you want to get rid of them use retin-a it works. They will go away if you use that.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2007, 12:01:21 PM »

Strivectin (sp?) that shit is expensive but it really works. I was in Utah when the company first put it out and got a free bottle. It worked miracles but is expensive so I quit after that bottle. Palmers stretch mark stuff works good too.

http://www.strivectin.com/sd/strivectinsd_1.html
gotta love life

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2007, 06:21:28 PM »
I use to have stretch marks on my breasts, and was able to completely get rid of them.

ps - No, I won't be posting pictures to prove it.

Why tell us if you're not going to post it?  ;)

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2007, 02:45:44 PM »
Cocunut cream works well, most women use when there pregnant so they don't get stretch marks on there bellies.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

lightspeed7

• Getbig I
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2007, 06:02:42 PM »
NOTHING ELSE WORKS BUT RETIN-A ,TRUST.

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2007, 05:57:34 PM »
retin a the acne creme ?...isnt that prescription?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2007, 03:20:29 AM »
retin a the acne creme ?...isnt that prescription?

Yes it is. However, I've got no idea if it works on stretch marks.

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2007, 08:00:21 PM »
yea i dont know how that would would it dries your skin out and if anything i feel lik it makes the skin feel tighter..strange

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2007, 08:08:08 PM »

Check biotherm's website. They have an awesome cream i used like 4 years ago and also my wife used when she was pregnant, its just great for stretch marks. A bit expensive by then (us$50) but its worth the money.

The cheaper solution is "rosa mosqueta oil"