Author Topic: Mr. Olympia Expo Pics by Jerryme!  (Read 25848 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Mr. Olympia Expo Pics by Jerryme!
« Reply #275 on: October 02, 2007, 03:22:24 PM »
:)

Is that The Rock Of Love girl Mike? I bet she would be really cute is she opted for a more normal look.
E

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: October 02, 2007, 03:37:54 PM »
I think that may also be across cultural lines. Here, where I am from, most the people of all races tend to also have a different ideal of beauty that say Americans seem to. Long hair for example, many women have waist length or so hair as that is considered an ideal. The American ideals of beauty tend to slightly differ from ours, regardless of race I have noted.

Thanks for the pics also Jerryme ;)

Actually beauty is a cultural universal, just as facial expressions are.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #277 on: October 02, 2007, 03:40:12 PM »
Actually beauty is a cultural universal, just as facial expressions are.

Yup. Based mostly on proportions and symmetries. The rest is personal taste.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #278 on: October 02, 2007, 03:53:47 PM »
Why are they nasty? What if I said full blooded white women are nasty? What would you do then?
show me one full blooded colored women that is hot, and KKK ???

hahahaha! and check out little tre acting all tough ::)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #279 on: October 02, 2007, 03:54:41 PM »
Whoopi would be ugly even if she was Halle's complexion. That is is just not a pretty woman. Period. I've seen Beautiful dark skinned women, like the 2006 Miss Trinidad and Tobago ( she should have won in 2006---if not runner up) at the Miss Universe.

maybe she don't like to train?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: October 02, 2007, 03:54:51 PM »
show me one full blooded colored women that is hot, and KKK ???

hahahaha! and check out little tre acting all tough ::)
hahahahahaha, Tre couldn't scare a flea.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #281 on: October 02, 2007, 03:59:19 PM »
hahahahahaha, Tre couldn't scare a flea.
hahahaha! someone post a pic of this tough guy.

Q the meltdowns ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: October 02, 2007, 04:00:52 PM »
hahahaha! someone post a pic of this tough guy.

Q the meltdowns ;D
hahahahhaa, the pics i've seen show a skinny middle aged black dude who looks like he's never been in a fight in his life.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #283 on: October 02, 2007, 04:16:32 PM »
hahahahhaa, the pics i've seen show a skinny middle aged black dude who looks like he's never been in a fight in his life.

God, I wish I was still skinny, but you're right, I am black and haven't had a fight since 6th grade. 

Why?

Because only stupid people 'fight' in the streets and I have way too much going for me to even think about engaging in such a low-life activity. 

I'm usually behind the camera, though. 

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #284 on: October 02, 2007, 04:50:52 PM »
Yem, what's with the label?  Why can't ya just say she's a beautiful woman?

Becasue she is black ::)  Are you trying to bring your politically correct Girl Board BS to this board?
w

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #285 on: October 02, 2007, 05:00:50 PM »
You seem to have a thing for muscular young black guys with a bit of facial hair...

Um that's cause I'm a woman...But no he isn't my type.  I'm just saying if he walked into a nightclub chicks would be all over him.He has that bad boy just got out of prison look,a nd hasn't had a woman in a minute look.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #286 on: October 02, 2007, 05:02:36 PM »
Becasue she is black ::)  Are you trying to bring your politically correct Girl Board BS to this board?

I agree.

Alicia is beautiful and she is Black.  It's not something to be ashamed of or not to be acknowledged.

She is one of the few fitness models who actually LOOKS like a model.  She is absoloutely gorgeous. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #287 on: October 02, 2007, 05:50:12 PM »
Whoopi would be ugly even if she was Halle's complexion. That is is just not a pretty woman. Period. I've seen Beautiful dark skinned women, like the 2006 Miss Trinidad and Tobago ( she should have won in 2006---if not runner up) at the Miss Universe.

Not disagreeing there Parker... I'm just saying that the question does get asked... even among black people.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #288 on: October 03, 2007, 12:10:04 AM »
Complexion has less to do with it than facial structure, how the cheek bones are formed, how big the nose is etc.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #289 on: October 03, 2007, 12:31:55 AM »
Complexion has less to do with it than facial structure, how the cheek bones are formed, how big the nose is etc.

You are correct.

Complexion (lighter vs darker) hasn't really been much of an issue in Black America for the past quarter-century. 

There remains, however, a lingering "How Eurocentric are your features?" competition, of sorts.  I won't pretend this doesn't exist.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: October 03, 2007, 05:19:17 AM »
Absolutely not!  But it is quite obvious to us all that she is black.  There isn't any need to tell us she is...we can see it.  How many times have you said "That is a beautiful white woman"?   ::)
:D Weee

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #291 on: October 03, 2007, 05:39:22 AM »
Absolutely not!  But it is quite obvious to us all that she is black.  There isn't any need to tell us she is...we can see it.  How many times have you said "That is a beautiful white woman"?   ::)

well ok then...

laura, you're a b......

ahh, forget it.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: October 03, 2007, 05:45:33 AM »
well ok then...

laura, you're a b......

ahh, forget it.
I know, I know.  I'm a b.....itch.  :P  ;D

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #293 on: October 03, 2007, 05:51:23 AM »
I know, I know.  I'm a b.....itch.  :P  ;D

;D

touche

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #295 on: October 03, 2007, 06:30:50 AM »
Not disagreeing there Parker... I'm just saying that the question does get asked... even among black people.

Yep

The more symetrical the face, the more attractive it is. It was said by some study that women thought that Denzel Washington had one of the most symetrical faces (amongst stars that is)

You are correct.

Complexion (lighter vs darker) hasn't really been much of an issue in Black America for the past quarter-century. 

There remains, however, a lingering "How Eurocentric are your features?" competition, of sorts.  I won't pretend this doesn't exist.

I know plenty of people who have that light skinned/dark skinned problems. There are even some dark skinned blacks who distrust light skinned blacks. I met one, she said she didn't trust me because of my color. I guess it was a "slavery flashback", you know post-traumatic-slavery-disorder :-\

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #296 on: October 03, 2007, 06:36:53 AM »
Yep
The more symetrical the face, the more attractive it is. It was said by some study that women thought that Denzel Washington had one of the most symetrical faces (amongst stars that is)

I know plenty of people who have that light skinned/dark skinned problems. There are even some dark skinned blacks who distrust light skinned blacks. I met one, she said she didn't trust me because of my color. I guess it was a "slavery flashback", you know post-traumatic-slavery-disorder :-\

you a wedding cake parker?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #297 on: October 03, 2007, 11:34:31 AM »
you a wedding cake parker?

Nope, but my mother was called lite, brite, and damn near white..