Author Topic: Who here is a fan of Jay Cutler?  (Read 7057 times)

slayer

• Getbig IV
Re: Who here is a fan of Jay Cutler?
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2007, 08:25:18 PM »
uhhh, no one ever boos the winner  ::)
they booed ronnie a few times and plenty of other contests had boos, so get with it there youngster! ;)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2007, 08:27:11 PM »
they booed ronnie a few times and plenty of other contests had boos, so get with it there youngster! ;)
no way anyone ever boos the victor, people can be douchebags but no one is that classless.
follow the arrows

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2007, 08:28:20 PM »
jay had a good point, when his name was announced as the winner sat. night no one booed!
most people on these message boards had him losing and were very pissed he won, yet people in the crowd cheered, no boos!

they booed lowd when dennis was announced 5th, so that does say something!

you gotta remember theres about 40 to 50 people that post on these boards on a daily basis, most awww struck fans just by mags ,dvds, go to instores ect....

They really didn't cheer, either.  It was more of a Ho-Hum....another bullshit decision polite applause

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2007, 08:31:05 PM »
Im a Jay fan.  And Ill admit he got a pretty big gift Saturday. :-\

Jason

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2007, 08:34:03 PM »
no way anyone ever boos the victor, people can be douchebags but no one is that classless.
sorry there buster! maybe you should tdo some homework !

1st Place - Ronnie Coleman
Ronnie won his fifth Mr. Olympia this year and was received with a thunderous round of boos from the audience as he was awarded the title. This was the worst condition that Ronnie has looked in winning the Mr. O since 1998. This was a real surprise to me because I know Coleman was very upset by the close call from Jay Cutler last year and he had trained incredibly hard in preparation for this contest. He had even postponed all guest posings for the last 13 weeks leading up the Olympia to insure that he would be at his all-time best.

So, what went wrong? According to Matt Nill of MuscleTime.com, Ronnie was in his all-time best shape three weeks out from the show when Mitsuru Okabe filmed him for his "Battle for the Olympia" video. Matt believes that Coleman lost as much as 20 pounds in the final three weeks and, judging by the footage that Mitsuru filmed, it was 20 pounds that he didn't need to lose.

Onstage, Ronnie was noticably flat compared to his previous four wins. My guess is that after all the criticism last year regarding his bloated stomach, Coleman went all out to get as lean as possible. However, despite the significant weight loss (15 pounds lighter than last year), his gut was still somewhat bloated. He looked to be much flatter all over, especially in the pecs. His arms and back were still impressive and his thighs were gargantuan (although still lacking in separation) but this was not the Ronnie Coleman that we were expecting.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2007, 08:36:56 PM »
wht yr was that? and Id have to see the video... we all know how reliable these bodybuiding "writers" are.
follow the arrows

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2007, 09:42:25 PM »
I'm a Jay fan. honestly he looked like shit this year but so did everyone save Wolf, Melvin, and Gustavo.

Vic was soft and smaller than Jay.

Jay wins because he's massively muscled and his physique is proportionate unlike Ruhl's disgusting body.

1.Jay
2.Gustavo
3.Melvin Anthony
TEAM REPTILIAN

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2007, 10:35:20 PM »
So Jay's got one looney female fan.
Anyone else?
 ;D

Oh come on...looney? Not really. Slutty? Ok, i'll give myself that.

Lisa

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2007, 11:03:34 PM »
Oh come on...looney? Not really. Slutty? Ok, i'll give myself that.

Lisa

:D
i like jay,,very good guy and i say it with out any conection to bodybuilding,,very VERY good guy with very good heart
fallen angel

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2007, 11:30:49 PM »
i like jay,,very good guy and i say it with out any conection to bodybuilding,,very VERY good guy with very good heart

You have no connection to bodybuilding? I thought you said you qualified for some top shows!!!!

Lisa

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2007, 12:08:27 AM »
I'm a fan of Jay
I am a mini beast

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2007, 08:03:47 AM »
I just had to do this ;D

its just too perfect!

well, Ronnie got 4th, The fridge a.k.a cutler should have never hold that sandow. it's a fcuking disgrace to this sport if you wanna call it that. I smell Favoritism from afar
Get Big, or Die Trying

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2007, 08:57:54 AM »

go ahead & admit it like everyone else.....he sucked this year.

;D

watchagot

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2007, 09:27:16 AM »
His face is all distorted from the years of drugs... he has a pigface. And it's taking it's toll on his body . If this is what the best the Olympia has to offer, it's why I mainly go to amateur contests.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2007, 09:49:14 AM »
I'm a Jay Cutler fan since 2003 or whatever year that was he beat (should have) Ronnie.
Most are all show no go!

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2007, 09:52:59 AM »
Here's some Jay fans.  One even comes all the way from England.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2007, 09:54:26 AM »
lol at jay being better than ronnie at representing bodybuilding to the world. neither of them have the charisma needed for that. even more funny is reading the interview where he says he will bring bb to a wider audience.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2007, 10:30:13 AM »
I'm a Jay Cutler fan since 2003 or whatever year that was he beat (should have) Ronnie.

sounds like you know his career inside & out

;)

Weightpit

• Getbig III
  • Remember Sharon Tate...Carpe Diem
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2007, 12:17:16 PM »
I'm a Jay fan and feel he should have two legit Mr.O titles - one from 2001 and 2006.....but not 2007. He clearly lost to Dex and Wolf - I think he beat Victor (barely), however if he was 4th behind Vic, that would have been good too.

It should have gone down like this:

1)Wolf
2)Dex
3)Cut's or Vic
4)Cut's or Vic - either one a toss up.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2007, 01:38:44 PM »
I'm a Jay fan and feel he should have two legit Mr.O titles - one from 2001 and 2006.....but not 2007. He clearly lost to Dex and Wolf - I think he beat Victor (barely), however if he was 4th behind Vic, that would have been good too.

It should have gone down like this:

1)Wolf
2)Dex
3)Cut's or Vic
4)Cut's or Vic - either one a toss up.

Jay sure does have a lot of loyal supporters

;D

Boromir66

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2007, 01:53:44 PM »
I'm a fan of Jay's.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2007, 01:54:57 PM »
I'm a fan of Jay's.

Do you think he deserved his win?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2007, 01:56:17 PM »
Culer is a good ole white boston boy representing east coast morality. He keeps out of the gutter and thats why I like him. He is loyal to his wife and avoids the ghetto culture that surrounds him.

He is loyal to Madmax even when madmax drives him crazy.

I hope this year Jay can address the fans, sort of a "state of the union speech". It would be helpful. He can speak on many things and voice his opinion on returning the sport to a morally acceptable pursuit for young kids. That would be nice and that is what I hope for. I think he can return the sport to a high road. Or he can use it for his own financial and personal gain, which I am starting to wonder that is his sole pursuit, Take the moeny and run. BUt I am not sure, I think there is a big heart in there somewher and he is going to give back to the fans somehow. Wait and see I suppose.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2007, 02:03:20 PM »
I'm not really a fan of the physique he has right now, I'd rather have the guys go back to what it was in the early 90's but I do respect his work ethic, he was 2nd place how many years running?  So he blew his conditioning this year...I can live with that.  every multi olympia winner over the last 21 years has blew thier conditioning a few times...haney, yates, coleman.  It's just how it is.  It's  a bodybuilding contest and sometimes the best guy doesn't always win.
nasser=piece of shit

Boromir66

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2007, 02:07:00 PM »
Do you think he deserved his win?

yeah....... I'm not going to fault Jay for a extra 16oz of water across his chest......if it was even that much.

I saw Victor at the flex show and he did a GRAET job coming in dryer. Next year its up for grabs I think. Conditioning should win over size IMO............that being typed Wolf should have placed ahead of Ronnie.