Author Topic: The Difference between Ronnie and Jay; Ronnie loved/loves bodybuilding and Jay  (Read 1036 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
is just greedy. Ronnie loves to train and has been doing it since age 13; Jay is just motivated by greed and is a terrible ambassador to the sport.

Discuss....
I hate the State.

slayer

• Getbig IV
are you retarded?
these are grown men, why do you think pro football players sit out entire seasons if they dont get paid that extra million when they already have 100 million in the bank?

sonny when you grow up one day you will realize money is behind everything!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

His weak ass tirade defending his "victory"  exposed him as arrogant and condescending.

The_Leafy_Bug

is just greedy. Ronnie loves to train and has been doing it since age 13; Jay is just motivated by greed and is a terrible ambassador to the sport.

Discuss....
Yeah, im sure Jay hates bodybuilding and is miserable with what he is doing  ::)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...

Discuss....

Ronnie only started bodybuilding to get a free gym membership to support his football training.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
are you retarded?
these are grown men, why do you think pro football players sit out entire seasons if they dont get paid that extra million when they already have 100 million in the bank?

sonny when you grow up one day you will realize money is behind everything!
As much as I'd like to tell you ..Shut up Fag.
 You're absolutely correct..At the end of the day..Why shouldn't your passion become your job ? Eventually..You grow up and have to pay bills..If you're fortunate enough to love your job...You're lucky... Most people hate their jobs and have to put up with shit ..just to pay the bills ...On top of that..Barely make their bills every month..