Author Topic: The question that you have been asking is answered  (Read 2009 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
The question that you have been asking is answered
« on: October 01, 2007, 08:44:32 PM »
10s Of Emails About The Us Busts Are Coming My Way, Guys Relax And Stop Asking Me About My Opinion On The Subject, I Will Say It Here Right Now One Single Time You Can Take It And Paste It On Boards In Internet But I Will Only Say This One Time,

You Must Remember No Dea Will Answer You Nor Will Fda I Will Answer Here One Time And Who Knows I May Be Dea Myself. So Respect The Long Answer I’m Going To Write Here And Stop With This Hysteria

The Busts In The United States And Other Couple Countries Happen Because You Abused The System. I Myself Am Very Happy It Happens. You Kids Dont Know What You Put In Your Bodies Nor The Distributors Of This Garbage You Got From China,

The Dea And Fda Could Close Eyes Only For Limited Time But The Under Ground Atmosphere Got Out Of Control, You Had Open Boards Marketing Underground Garbage,,Kids Injecting Products That Is Not What It Claim To Be,,Something Had!! To Be Done To Close This Criminal Activity,,Steroids And Pro Athletes Brought It To The Big Light But The Dea And Fda Are Far Far Far From Stupid,

Infact What They Did Is Help To Clean The4 Garbage,,You Can Not Sit And Let 18 Year Olds Inject Into Themselves Shit,,That Shit Was In 50% Of Cases Not Even What Was Written On The Bottle,,Every Kid Became A Source In Open Board For Open Advertizing For Controlled Substaces In The United States,,Now There Is A Big Diff Between The Underground Crap You Get From Underground Lab And The Real Pharma Products,,And The Suppliuers Know It Very Well,,But They Wanted To Get Richer And Richer Thus Payed China Criminals Nickles And Got Products That After Research And Im Tellin You Right Here And Now Is Garbage A Lot Of It Is Rat Poision And Very Dirty With Zero Care!!!

I Told You Many Times The Only Way To Go If You Chose To Use Aas Is Eithr Clinic If You In Usa Or If You Buy It With No Doc Atleast Make Sure You Buy Human Grade Because It Is Manufactor Under Very Controlled Conditions Unlike The Garbage You Got In The Last 5 Years From Underground "Labs"

You Think Le Is Dumb ,,You Say Le Is Up To Spoil Yoru Body Enhancment,,No My Friends! Le Is Up To Make Sure People Dont Abuse The System In The Way The Underground Labs Did,,You Dont Even Know The $ They Profited From Selling Garbage Wuith Zero Zero Zero Quality Control!! You May Have Kids That Will Pay The Price Of Those Garbage Products In 10 Years From Now Since Not Every Test Enentat Is Created Equal,,So No Individual Users Wont Be Arrested You Got Nothing To Worry About

There Is Sometimes A Lot Worse Things Than Getting Arrested Such As Getting Severe Health Problems At Age 45 Becaue You Wanted To Save 50$ And Bought Very Hazardous Materials From China,,I Promie You There Was Zero Quality Control ,,It Was From China To Us Then To The Kichen And Baked In The Oven Next To The Steak The Youngster Ate That Night!  This Could Not Continue Especially When Its All In The Opebn Like Mcdonalds And Kfc,,How Logn Do You Think The Dea And Fda Sit With Closing Their Eyes??? They Sure Act Against Rec Drugs Aws Well,,Infat Many Of Those Ug Labs Were The Manufactors Of Rec Drugs,,Trust Me Th4 Dea Helped You Real Bodybuilders In This One,,You Will See Long Term That Dea Helped You

So Yes Some Le Infact Many Le Use Hormones But When You Got Infront Of Your Eyes A Societry That Selling Controlled Substanes That Are Made In Kichen And Not Even In A Phama ,,,What Do You Expect??? Le Had To Act Here ,,There Is Diff Between 3 Labs Operating Nd Doing Shit To 50 Labs All In The Open And Really 99.9% With Zero Sterility,,They Dont Care For Yuor Health Only Thig They Cared For Was And Is Your Money!!! They Made Enourmous Amounts Of Money Im Talking About Hundred Of Thousands Of Dollars Each Year From Garbage That In Most Cases Was Not What You Payed For Or If It Was It Was Under Dosed,,,Yes Some Of The Guys Have Familys And Few Even Good Guys And Were Honest About What They Knew! Which Was Npothing Because They Bought And Ordered Everything From China With And Accepted It Like It Was The Holy Grail,,

Under Ground Labs And Th Epeople That Operate Them Got In Most Cases Long History In The Criminal World,,They Most Always Have Past,,And The Dea And Fda Is Going Against People With Past Record That Distibute And Posioned The Kids And Yuong Adults In Usa,,,No They Dont Look For You That Bought 400$ Worth Of Crap Onc Every Couple Months,,They Look For The Heads Of The4 Snake,,,And They Sure Found Those Heads,,They Go To Places Were They Can Find And Find 10s Of 1000s Garbage Products Thqat Were Sold As If They Were For Human Use!!!

If The Dea Didnt Act On This One The All Agency Is Not Worth Its Name,,Dea Is Not Looking For You 20 Year Old That Took 50 Dianabol Pills,,They Look For The People Who Knowingly Distributed A Products That Not Only Was Controlled But Was Also Very Unsterile!  They Go After The Guys Who Set On A Big 30k A Month From Selling Garbage That Half The Times Its Not Even What It Meant To Be And All That Inorder To Make More Money

There Is A Big Diff Between Getting Something That Is Specified That Is For Research And Not For Human Use ,,And Materials I Wouldnt Even Inject To A Horse,,If You Only Knew The Number Of Abcesses  And Infections Out Of Those Products You Wouldnt Talk For A Whole Year,,

I Will End With This: In 1998 When You Had Couple People Sell Pharma Grade Products And Everything Was Done Quaietly And Not Loudly And When Every Athlete Had To Show Proof And Seriusness For A A While Before Getting To Even Talk To A Supplier,,That The Le Could Live With,,But What Happened Last 5 Years It Is Beyond Crazy,,It Is Playing With Life Of People,,People Who Have Kids And People Who Build Their Body Inorder To Look Better And Not Be Burried 6 Feet Under,,

You Guys Should Relax And Think About What Happened In The Last 5 Years,,Think Good About It,,Think Why The Bodybuilders Now Days Look 10 Times Worse Than Bodybuilders In 80s And 90s,,,Just Think About It And At The End You Will See That The Dea And Fda Did Their Job And Are Not Againt Lifting And Bodybuilding Otherwize They Would Go To The O And Take Each And Every One Under Arrest!

You Gotta Have Some Brains People,,If You Can Build The Body You Definitely Got To Have Some Brains, Hopefully In Couple Years It Will Go Back To The Way It Used To Be Only Pharma Grade, Preferably With Script And If Not Do It Descrete And Do Not Open No Labs In Your Kitchen Poison The Society Around You

Again If You Pay Close Attention The Dea And Fda Went After The Distributers Underground Distributers Bunch Of Guys Who Decided That Human Grade Is Not Needed And They Can Feed You Garbage,,The Dea And Fda Were Nice To You Again! They Want To Send A Messege And The Messege Is Do Not Be Stupid ,,Either Play It Safe Or Do Not Play It,,Dont Be Greedy And Def Dont Sell Garbage And Make Illegal Money And Im Talking About Millions Of Dollars From Selling Crap! Crap I Wouldn’t Give To A Pig!!!

That Is How I See It
Grow Up

Everything Written Above Is Written In Gossip And Opinion Because That Is What It Is Gossip And Opinion!
fallen angel

The Coach

Re: THE MILLION PM QUESTIONS ANSWER
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 08:48:40 PM »
Too much to read :-\

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 08:49:45 PM »
I quit my eyes hurt, someone translate in 20 words or less, Lowercase preferrably :-\

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 08:57:39 PM »
shawn, if you decide to use steriods use human grade stuff..Underground labs were selling rat poisen...End of story

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 08:59:41 PM »
shawn, if you decide to use steriods again use human grade stuffagain..Underground labs were selling rat poisen again...End of story
fixed
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2007, 09:05:07 PM »
Nice meltdown, gh15.  ::)

Question:  if pharmaceutical-grade products were freely available, do you think anyone would be buying crap from underground labs?  So in a way, the UG labs are a creation of law enforcement in the first place.
Ron: "I am lazy."

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2007, 09:18:05 PM »
Nice meltdown, gh15.  ::)

Question:  if pharmaceutical-grade products were freely available, do you think anyone would be buying crap from underground labs?  So in a way, the UG labs are a creation of law enforcement in the first place.

IN US IT IS CONTROLLED AND SHOULD BE RESPECTED AS SUCH! NOW THERE ARE MANY SOURCES THAT WERE UNTOUCHED FOR MANY YEARS SELLING HUMAN GRADE,,THEY DID IT QUIETLY AND DIDNT ADVERTIZE IT LIKE MACDONALDS,,THEY ALSO KEPT DESCRETE AND YOU HAD TO FIND THEM THEY DIDNT SEND YOU NO PMS OR EMAILS BEGGING YOU TO BUY,,THERE WAS A TIME WHEN IT WAS HARD TO GET WHAT YOU WANTED BUT WHEN YOU DID IT WAS ALMOST ALWAYS GOING TO THE RIGHT PLACE AND HUMAN GRADE!

BUNCH OF KIDS ,,JOBLESS KIDS IF I MIGHT HAD WITH CRIMINAL RECORD DECIDED TO ADD HORMONES TO THEIR REGULAR REC DRUG DISTRIBUTION IN CLUBS THEN ADDDED WEB SITES,,OPEN ADVERTIZING ONES!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK LE IS STUPID?? DO YOU THINK DEA AGENTS ARE MORONS? THEY KNOW AND CLOSE EYES TO STEROID USE MANY MANY TIMES BECAUSE IT WAS DONE DESCRETE AND OR UNDER SUPERVISION,,THOSE KID MORONS GAVE THEM NO CHOICE BUT TO ACT!

THE UG LABSD IS NOT CREATION OF LE,,IT IS CREATION OF BUNCH OF JOBLESS LOSERS WITH NOTHING ELSE TO DO THAT IN MANY CASES ALSO SELL REC DRUGS!

LE IN MANY MANY CASES LET THEIR OWN COPS!!!!!!!!! BE BODYBUILDERS COMPETETIVE BODYBUILDERS IN NYC IN TEXAS LIKE RON ,,IN EVERY STATE,,,YOU THINK LE DONT KNOW MANY OF THEIR EMPLYEES HORMONIZE THEMSELVES?? THE DIFF IS THOSE UG LABS GOT OUT OF CONTROL!! THEY WER ENOT LABS U DONT KNOW WHY CALLING THEM LABS,,

AND LASTLY THE GARBAGE THE UG LABS SOLD WAS BOUGHT FOR PENUTS FOR DIMES FOR NO MONEY HGH FOR $50 100 UNITS,,DO YOU HEAR WHAT I SAY???BUYING HGH FOR $50 SELLING IT FOR 150 ,,,DO YOU THINK WHAT YOU PUT IN YOU IN HGH? YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW MUCH WATER RETENTION YOU HAVE LAST 5 YEARS YOU KNOW WHY??? BECAUSE YOU PUT IN YOU  H C G EVERY SINGLE TIME

I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE HAD TO SAVE COUPLE DOLLARS AND RISK THEIR HEALTH IN THIS WAY,,,AND TRUST ME THE INDIVIDUAL PERSONAL USERS DIDNT RISK THEIR FREEDOM..THEY RISKED THEIR HEALTH AND MOST LIKLEY TOOK GOOD FEW YEARS OFF THEIR LIFE

BUT WHAT DO I KNOW
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2007, 09:23:07 PM »
what's up GH15

are you happy with your placing (whatever it might be) ?

hope you had fun !

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2007, 09:23:46 PM »
What about ug labs that you can just get through local dealers and not over the internet?:P

Yknow i've been wonderin why i seem all high like im on heroine every time i inject..

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2007, 09:49:13 PM »
I quit my eyes hurt, someone translate in 20 words or less, Lowercase preferrably :-\

Shawn, do you think gh15 is a top 10 (or 15?) present day Olympia contender as he's claimed?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2007, 09:50:25 PM »
Shawn, do you think gh15 is a top 10 (or 15?) present day Olympia contender as he's claimed?
Sean only thinks what the lord tells him to think, he'll get back to you after he calls the preacher, ala Ned Flanders.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2007, 09:51:48 PM »
what's up GH15

are you happy with your placing (whatever it might be) ?

hope you had fun !

I was just going to ask this question, too.  :)

Stavios

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2007, 10:02:46 PM »
I was just going to ask this question, too.  :)

I like gh15, he is a cool guy

and we think alike regarding the bitches  8)

The Coach

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2007, 11:22:33 PM »
IN US IT IS CONTROLLED AND SHOULD BE RESPECTED AS SUCH! NOW THERE ARE MANY SOURCES THAT WERE UNTOUCHED FOR MANY YEARS SELLING HUMAN GRADE,,THEY DID IT QUIETLY AND DIDNT ADVERTIZE IT LIKE MACDONALDS,,THEY ALSO KEPT DESCRETE AND YOU HAD TO FIND THEM THEY DIDNT SEND YOU NO PMS OR EMAILS BEGGING YOU TO BUY,,THERE WAS A TIME WHEN IT WAS HARD TO GET WHAT YOU WANTED BUT WHEN YOU DID IT WAS ALMOST ALWAYS GOING TO THE RIGHT PLACE AND HUMAN GRADE!

BUNCH OF KIDS ,,JOBLESS KIDS IF I MIGHT HAD WITH CRIMINAL RECORD DECIDED TO ADD HORMONES TO THEIR REGULAR REC DRUG DISTRIBUTION IN CLUBS THEN ADDDED WEB SITES,,OPEN ADVERTIZING ONES!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK LE IS STUPID?? DO YOU THINK DEA AGENTS ARE MORONS? THEY KNOW AND CLOSE EYES TO STEROID USE MANY MANY TIMES BECAUSE IT WAS DONE DESCRETE AND OR UNDER SUPERVISION,,THOSE KID MORONS GAVE THEM NO CHOICE BUT TO ACT!

THE UG LABSD IS NOT CREATION OF LE,,IT IS CREATION OF BUNCH OF JOBLESS LOSERS WITH NOTHING ELSE TO DO THAT IN MANY CASES ALSO SELL REC DRUGS!

LE IN MANY MANY CASES LET THEIR OWN COPS!!!!!!!!! BE BODYBUILDERS COMPETETIVE BODYBUILDERS IN NYC IN TEXAS LIKE RON ,,IN EVERY STATE,,,YOU THINK LE DONT KNOW MANY OF THEIR EMPLYEES HORMONIZE THEMSELVES?? THE DIFF IS THOSE UG LABS GOT OUT OF CONTROL!! THEY WER ENOT LABS U DONT KNOW WHY CALLING THEM LABS,,

AND LASTLY THE GARBAGE THE UG LABS SOLD WAS BOUGHT FOR PENUTS FOR DIMES FOR NO MONEY HGH FOR $50 100 UNITS,,DO YOU HEAR WHAT I SAY???BUYING HGH FOR $50 SELLING IT FOR 150 ,,,DO YOU THINK WHAT YOU PUT IN YOU IN HGH? YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW MUCH WATER RETENTION YOU HAVE LAST 5 YEARS YOU KNOW WHY??? BECAUSE YOU PUT IN YOU  H C G EVERY SINGLE TIME

I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE HAD TO SAVE COUPLE DOLLARS AND RISK THEIR HEALTH IN THIS WAY,,,AND TRUST ME THE INDIVIDUAL PERSONAL USERS DIDNT RISK THEIR FREEDOM..THEY RISKED THEIR HEALTH AND MOST LIKLEY TOOK GOOD FEW YEARS OFF THEIR LIFE

BUT WHAT DO I KNOW

Dude, you doing some meth tonight?  your posts are a mile long

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2007, 11:29:26 PM »
Dude, you doing some meth tonight?  your posts are a mile long

You know what? I have to agree with you. When a former bodybuilder friend of mine use to go on writing rants like this, he was definately "under the influence" and the smartest ever.

I think he is trying to say that there are too many drugs out there now as oppossed to the 80's and 90's.

Lisa

The Coach

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2007, 11:31:16 PM »
You know what? I have to agree with you. When a former bodybuilder friend of mine use to go on writing rants like this, he was definately "under the influence" and the smartest ever.

I think he is trying to say that there are too many drugs out there now as oppossed to the 80's and 90's.

Lisa

Did I know this person?

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2007, 11:33:54 PM »
Did I know this person?

I think but SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH ;)

Lisa

The Coach

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2007, 11:34:43 PM »
I think but SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH ;)

Lisa

Thats why I mentioned no names :'(

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2007, 11:36:03 PM »
Thats why I mentioned no names :'(

And that is why i like you :-*

Lisa

The Coach