Author Topic: Why is Jay's skin so thick looking?  (Read 813 times)

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
Why is Jay's skin so thick looking?
« on: October 01, 2007, 09:44:32 PM »
Really now. He has no vacularity and it looks like he's made of blubber or something.
Is this GH?
TEAM REPTILIAN

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
Re: Why is Jay's skin so thick looking?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 09:57:39 PM »
Water.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 10:02:37 PM »
insulin and growth but not at the 25-30 insulin units a day you are used to,,more like the doses i once specified here,,long time of insulin with every single meal at high dose and also oil got its effect on him eventhough the oil looks quite well on him compared to valentino ;)

jason is one ripped bodybuilder but after so long as in good 5 years of insulin gh at high doses and some oil to enhance what needed to to be able to stand next to ron...you can be ripped but look soft for the top levbel talked about
fallen angel

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2007, 10:05:45 PM »
insulin and growth but not at the 25-30 insulin units a day you are used to,,more like the doses i once specified here,,long time of insulin with every single meal at high dose and also oil got its effect on him eventhough the oil looks quite well on him compared to valentino ;)

jason is one ripped bodybuilder but after so long as in good 5 years of insulin gh at high doses and some oil to enhance what needed to to be able to stand next to ron...you can be ripped but look soft for the top levbel talked about
Hey Dennis GH, Can u explain the degradation in Jay's physiqe from 2001 onwards? His physique seems to have lost all the qaulity it once had. 2001 was certainly his peak, and I dont think anyone here would mind if he was crowned Mr O 2 nights ago looking like that..
follow the arrows

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 10:27:02 PM »
Hey Dennis GH, Can u explain the degradation in Jay's physiqe from 2001 onwards? His physique seems to have lost all the qaulity it once had. 2001 was certainly his peak, and I dont think anyone here would mind if he was crowned Mr O 2 nights ago looking like that..

I think he just did, Haider ... you know, in the above post ?  ;)